Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Missing the signs?

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Missing the signs? Empty Missing the signs?

Post  Violet Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:36 am

I've just come accross something I wrote quite a while ago and realised that those events were key to where i'm at spiritually right now. I've also now noticed that more recent things which were actually very big in your face signposts hadn't clicked at the time of getting them, but they have now it's like putting together a jigsaw puzzle, so many of the pieces are lying all around us, but it seems they are too small to notice, so please don't feel like you're never getting anything because very often you are, it's just that a few odd pieces don't create a full picture.

Has anyone else experienced this kind of thing?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Kaere

Female
    Number of posts : 2719
    Registration date : 2009-05-19

Missing the signs? Empty Re: Missing the signs?

Post  Kaere Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:25 am

I dunno. Most of the "signs" I ever got seemed to be just random...like little reminders that someone was there. But that's it really - no bigger picture stuff. Would be nice though...
    shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  shayn Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:33 pm

i know what you mean violet, i felt like this many times at the past. and i'm sure that if i look at my present life from a future point of view i will say the same. but i'm trying and sometimes it is working to be open and try to see the signs around me. i don't know if i'm doing a good job or not, but i keep writing everything down and then after few days read what i write and see if it means something or something new. i use my cards on a daily basis, ask them to give me insights about my day, and try to follow it.  i don't know if it works. or if it makes sense.S
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:16 pm

Kaere wrote:I dunno. Most of the "signs" I ever got seemed to be just random...like little reminders that someone was there. But that's it really - no bigger picture stuff. Would be nice though...

It might come later Kaere Missing the signs? 21581

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:18 pm

shayn wrote:i know what you mean violet, i felt like this many times at the past. and i'm sure that if i look at my present life from a future point of view i will say the same. but i'm trying and sometimes it is working to be open and try to see the signs around me. i don't know if i'm doing a good job or not, but i keep writing everything down and then after few days read what i write and see if it means something or something new. i use my cards on a daily basis, ask them to give me insights about my day, and try to follow it. i don't know if it works. or if it makes sense.S

Sometimes you don't realise the signs are actually signs until much later on, writing things down is excellent as you can keep looking back at it.

shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  shayn Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:14 pm

true Violet.but it is sad that sometimes we understand only too late... :(

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:20 pm