Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
KapitanPrien
radiclol
kazandlee
Violet
8 posters

Water?

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Water? Empty Water?

Post  Violet Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:04 pm

Do you feel drawn to lakes or the sea, why do you think you feel drawn to it.
    Is it just a case of simply liking it or do you feel it's something deeper than that?
    Perhaps you are scared of water, if so do you know why?
    Just wondered..

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    kazandlee
    kazandlee

Male
    Number of posts : 150
    Job/hobbies : Paranormal, Manager
    Registration date : 2009-10-24

Water? Empty Water

Post  kazandlee Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:29 am

Violet wrote:Do you feel drawn to lakes or the sea, why do you think you feel drawn to it.
    Is it just a case of simply liking it or do you feel it's something deeper than that?
    Perhaps you are scared of water, if so do you know why?
    Just wondered..

Oh, this is right up my street, i have always been drawn to Water, i can sit near a stream and just do nothing, just gaze at the running waters, listen to the noise, i find in so calming, i feel at ease with myself and as if the water takes all my troubles away with this, i have no idea why this is so, i just find myself drawn to running water were ever we go, i dont like big water though like Rivers or lakes, i actualy feel quite worried by deep water also.

My best time ever was last year in Yosemite, Caroline and i were just sat on some rocks in the middle of the torrent, it wasnt deep, we just sat there and took in the sights and sounds, was realy amazing, will never forget it.
    Here is Caroline in that river
    Water? Untitled-1
    Here is the River.
    Water? Untitled1

Would love to go there again, but we decided that it wouldnt be the same second time round, maybe one day though later in life.

Lee Water? 21581
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Water? Empty Re: Water?

Post  Violet Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:41 am

Oh that's beautiful, i'd like a house right there thanks for sharing the pics Lee and your thoughts, I get what you mean about larger bodies of water they are loud and rough, violent even, streaams are much gentler.

radiclol
    radiclol

Number of posts : 349
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post  radiclol Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:49 pm

i love across the road from a park with a large.. dunno what to call it, haha. too big for a pond but isn't a lake. anyway yes, when i was 16 i would go there during school for hours in the snow and just stare at it as school was a bad time for me. i love baths too haha.
    KapitanPrien

Male
    Number of posts : 274
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  KapitanPrien Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:18 pm

Well...the answer is a bit obvious for me...LoL.

But I like big bodies of water...they have to be large rivers: Elbe in Germany for example...and of course, and most importantly...the sea.

Even though I died out at sea - I don't have fears of the water. I wish that I could live closer to the sea than I do now - and I'm about 4 to 6 hrs. away from the Mid-Atlantic coast from where I live in Pennsylvania.

I prefer water that is dark...I love images of 'the dark sea'. Water that is navy blue or black.

This is one of my favorite images I found online:

Water? DarkSea
    neptune13
    neptune13

Female
    Number of posts : 108

Post  neptune13 Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:18 pm

Wow!
    That is a "Frighteningly Beautiful Photo"...
    Very intense, Dark and Brooding...

The Photo (for me anyway) Seeks Out and Awakens The Deepest and most Hidden Place, Within My Soul...

I live by the sea and can't imagine ever living inland...

I need to touch the ocean waters...
    I need to hear the ocean sound...
    Taste its salty texture on my tongue...
    Feel the ocean breeze in my hair...
    See the oceans beauty...

Being near water helps me on my "Spiritual Path" while living and experiencing this "Earth Journey"...

Peace and Much Love...
    neptune13...
    sparkly
    sparkly

Female
    Number of posts : 989

Post  sparkly Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:29 pm

i have the sea behind me(can't see it), the inlet/ port to the left of me and a river to the right of me, and that is the happiest ive been . ive always felt unhappy/ uncomfortable if i couldn't get to a pool of water(from my home. i feel it is from a past life where i lived in water. i hate the ocean, from dying on craft, glad kapitan likes it though, and i will contemplate the beauty in that, what the depths offer, such ass a home for the magnificent whales and the ecology. :peace: :peace:
    Kaere

Female
    Number of posts : 2719
    Registration date : 2009-05-19

Post  Kaere Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:35 pm

I grew up on the West Coast (of Canada) right by the Fraser River and the Pacific Ocean and I miss it so much sometimes. It feels unnatural to me to be living in a place that's landlocked - it just seems like such a random place to build a little town. Even though it's not - little towns here sprung up along the railroad. It feels weird to me though.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:52 pm

Love the pic Kapitan, I have a poem I wrote which I could paste right onto that as they'd complement each other....but I won't Water? 809779

KapitanPrien

Male

Post  KapitanPrien Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:28 am

Wow!
    That is a "Frighteningly Beautiful Photo"...
    Very intense, Dark and Brooding...

The Photo (for me anyway) Seeks Out and Awakens The Deepest and most Hidden Place, Within My Soul...

I live by the sea and can't imagine ever living inland...

See the oceans beauty...

Being near water helps me on my "Spiritual Path" while living and experiencing this "Earth Journey"...

Peace and Much Love...
    neptune13...

Thanks - that's the very reason/s why I love it...it's dark, brooding...and intense. I don't care much for 'cheery' photos - yeah, I'm the grumpy old fart.

On this:

See the oceans beauty..

...I hear you loud and clear! Land is so 'confining' to me...the sea is like freedom...

RE Violet: LoL...

There's other photos I like that I can add too...but that's the best one. I will post others though.
    Neely

Female
    Number of posts : 39
    Registration date : 2010-01-25

Post  Neely Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:18 am

I grew up about six hours drive from the coast in Australia. In one of the driest areas of the country. I didn't get to see a lot of the ocean growing up. In my early 20's I went on a cruise through the South Pacific with a school friend. I could not believe the colour of the water once we were out on the ocean. The contrast of the blue water with the white waves. It almost felt like coming home. Like I had done it before. Even today over 10 years later I have a yearning to be out on the water again. The depth of the ocean terrifies me in a way, but the beauty keeps calling me back! Water? 28115
    KapitanPrien

Male

Post  KapitanPrien Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:03 pm

Water? Wandering-albatross

Wandering Albatross

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:51 pm