Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
skye
Squatchit
Kaere
Aliunas
sparkly
Violet
10 posters

Songs as Messages?

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Songs as Messages? Empty Songs as Messages?

Post  Violet Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:43 am

Do any of you get this, a song will play in your head then later it turns out to be a message for someone, or you get it as part of a message, (not that i'm saying every song you get in your head is a message.)

I wondered about this the other day as I had this terrible really old song in my head, on repeat it seemed Songs as Messages? 258595 it was 'chirp cheep chirpie chirpie cheep cheep' I don't know the actual title but it drove me nuts Songs as Messages? 831496

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    sparkly
    sparkly

Female
    Number of posts : 989
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Songs as Messages? Empty Re: Songs as Messages?

Post  sparkly Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:51 am

"last night i heard my momma singin a song ooh wee chirpy chirpy cheep.(repeat)where's yor papa one? where'syour daddy gone?...far, far away"- actually called "the chirpy chirpy cheep song" if memory serves.
    i used to sing that as a baby. i know babies aren't meant to sing under one, (pa pa away)

but to the question, yeah all the time!!!!
    Aliunas
    Aliunas

Female
    Number of posts : 34

Post  Aliunas Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:53 am

This happens to me all the time. I think it's the easiest way of guides and angels telling us to be on the lookout for something.. Or giving us guidance at that moment. In my experience at least. Songs as Messages? 660782 Ommm... Ommm... lol Lovin these emoticons..
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:54 am

Songs as Messages? 809779 Yeah that's the one!

Kaere

Female
    Number of posts : 2719
    Registration date : 2009-05-19

Post  Kaere Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:55 am

Yeah, I get that. Hearing the same song many times in one day - or waking up with a song in my head.
    Hasn't happened much lately though.
    Squatchit
    Squatchit

Female
    Number of posts : 95
    Job/hobbies : Wasting time

Post  Squatchit Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:51 am

Oh noooo, I wish I hadn't read this thread...I've now got chirpy cheep cheep stuck in my head...and it's only 7.50am. Songs as Messages? 558648 Songs as Messages? 258595

I'd better get some music on quick. Songs as Messages? 114597

Love Squatch
    skye

Female
    Number of posts : 1256
    Registration date : 2009-09-06

Post  skye Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:41 pm

I have often heard songs that meant something to loved ones in spirit, and began to realise that when the song is being played (or a section of it) the significance is either to know they are supporting a person, for whatever reason, as best they can at that particular time, or to simply let people know that they are around, despite not being seen or heard by the intended person. This act of kindness can I believe bring much needed comfort when this happens especially in times of stress.
    shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  shayn Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:03 pm

i think that songs like street signs are away for spirit to communicate us with messages, easy and simple.the song thing, this happens to me a lot. also  a book that all of a sudden falls down and open up in this or that page and i get to read and answer to what i'm looking for. information and messages can come in so many ways, i believe if we keep ourselves open there are so many ways for messages to come.
    s
    s
    Time
    Time

Number of posts : 20
    Registration date : 2010-01-27

Post  Time Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:29 pm

I love music. I always have a song in my head. But i realized that what ever song I have in my head, is what i need to know, or hear at the moment.
    Fer example. I learned stairway to heaven on my guitar, and the song was in my head. But the line " theres a feelin i get when i look to the west, and my spirit is crying fer leavin:. Totaly disccibes my situation right now.
    sparkly
    sparkly

Female

Post  sparkly Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:59 pm

hi time. it is the same with me...i get the messages of what i need to know. like when my sister got cancer "you're gonna lose that girl" by racy? played in my head..and i knew...

too the way your spirit is :ghug: :ghug: :ghug: :ghug: :ghug: :ghug: :ghug: :ghug: cryin' for leavin.... :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: ...i am in the same sad little boat...time to find a new paddle :hugz:
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:02 pm

Squatchit wrote:Oh noooo, I wish I hadn't read this thread...I've now got chirpy cheep cheep stuck in my head...and it's only 7.50am. Songs as Messages? 558648 Songs as Messages? 258595

I'd better get some music on quick. Songs as Messages? 114597

Love Squatch
    Songs as Messages? 809779 (we need an evil laugh smilie)
    erm... I mean oops sorry squatchit I didn't mean to pass it on Songs as Messages? 809779

kazandlee
    kazandlee

Male
    Number of posts : 150
    Job/hobbies : Paranormal, Manager
    Registration date : 2009-10-24

Songs as Messages? Empty Songs as messages

Post  kazandlee Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:37 am

I can relate to this, there has been many times when i have been contemplating or just searching for an answer, what i find strange is that i can be listening to the radio, or a CD, and words pop out from the song that i can relate to as the answer, its realy starnge how Spirit work, i see as them giving me an answer through song.

Lee.
    Songs as Messages? 21581
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:19 pm

Songs as Messages? 258595 Songs as Messages? 671114 Ive got this http://www.carols.org.uk/good_king_wenceslas.htm

(good king wenceslas) going round in my head, it's driving me mad, does it mean anything to anyone?

Kaere

Female

Post  Kaere Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:22 pm

Heehee - that's funny. What date is the Feast of Stephen?
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:31 pm

boxing day (ish) 26th Dec

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Stephen

Kaere

Female

Post  Kaere Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:35 pm

Hmmm...mysterious.

I was thinking earlier that it smells like snow here and it's flippin' cold too - only 5 degrees. Perhaps it's advice to get some boots!
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:45 pm

Songs as Messages? 763951 Funnily enough it feels cold here too.

sparkly
    sparkly

Female

Post  sparkly Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:13 am

its cold here too. but we are coming out of winter. Songs as Messages? 809779 Songs as Messages? 809779 Songs as Messages? 809779
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:50 am

sparkly wrote:its cold here too. but we are coming out of winter. Songs as Messages? 809779 Songs as Messages? 809779 Songs as Messages? 809779
    Feels like we're going into it, we're swapping seasons Songs as Messages? 809779

sparkly
    sparkly

Female

Post  sparkly Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:06 am

i wish that weren t the case we in w.a. only got just over half the average rainfall. floods oin victoria are great tho. natural flushing of murray darling , for first time in 10 yrs.
    the summers have been awful lately. long live winter! Songs as Messages? 21581 Songs as Messages? 21581 Songs as Messages? 21581
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:10 pm

Hi Sparkly, they've been awful here the last few years too with places flooding which have never flooded before, must admit I much prefer autumn and winter.

sparkly
    sparkly

Female

Post  sparkly Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:32 pm

hi violet,

that's what ya get for interfering with the atmosphere..we could use some flooding, or even just a torrent.you guys will probably have a terrible winter, like the last one, which i feel sorry for. i've always envisaged long air con tubes for exchange of our air with yours (as we get 30-45 degree days while you freeze)but maybe that would cause harm too.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:46 pm

i've always envisaged long air con tubes for exchange of our air with yours (as we get 30-45 degree days while you freeze)but maybe that would cause harm too.
    That would be fantastic wouldn't it, a kind of air conditioning for the earth, last winter was terrible, the roads are still full of potholes where the ice got in, i've never known it so cold for so long.

sparkly
    sparkly

Female

Post  sparkly Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:02 am

:astar: yeah and i think this winter will be worse, our summer may be as well. :bfs: :bfs: :bfs: :bfs: :bfs: :bfs:
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:45 am

Yeah I have a feeling it will be worse too, I hope your summer is a good one Songs as Messages? 821538

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 11:49 am