Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

the tower - tarot card

shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

the tower - tarot card Empty the tower - tarot card

Post  shayn Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:27 pm

hi
    do you think there is a way to understand this card in a positive way?

S
    Lightseeker
    Lightseeker

Male
    Number of posts : 258
    Registration date : 2010-01-27

the tower - tarot card Empty Re: the tower - tarot card

Post  Lightseeker Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:20 pm

Absolutely shayne,

The Tower itself is a long standing Old Building. Its destruction clears away all the old established and makes way for the new.

It is often a very sudden influence whereby things seem to be falling to pieces and is a very unsettling influence.
    The impact of the tower Card is One of destruction, But it destroys and produces a clean slate, re levels the playing field.
    If you look at as Old and ingrained life patterns being swept away, Once the dust has settled, You can actually look forward to new beginnings.
    The influence of this card is frightening, shocking, upsetting .. only for the duration of it's effectiveness, and because it is usually so sudden, that duration is all to often limited to one personally disruptive event,
    And as it is usually an event, every second after it is a second further away from it.
    To me the Tower often feels like a necessary evil, a great leveller and excellent for getting old outdated situations out of the way quickly.

Best Wishes Lightseeker.
    P.S I think others will have their own understanding of the card too.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:52 pm

I agree with Neville, it's often viewed as a very negative card but I think this card is one of the best, yes the clearing away of the old may be painful but it makes way for something new, I also feel this is usually quite a 'biggie' in life, a life changing event basically and once everything settles and you can see the way ahead more clearly you will realise that those events needed to happen for you to move forward..

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  shayn Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:50 pm

well thank you both, as i agree with what both of you wrote, and this is how i normally look at this card.but in this specific case, i felt it was like protecting me. i can't explain it, maybe because i was giving a reading for myself, the tower was there to protect me. it was a card reading for each day of the week. and funny enough the day that was correlated with the tower was the best day of that week. so i still try to figure things here. but i can say no major change or sudden change, nothing painful. but one thing: i got a deep understanding of something, again, a positive one, nothing painful or nothing of even letting go of things, but i think this understanding was very meaningful for me.
    S
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:41 am

Always trust your feelings and instincts with any card Shayn, it could be just as simple as a 'tower of strength' it is how you perceive the card at the time imo.
    one card may mean something in one reading and something completely different in the next.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 9:18 pm