Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Visits at the point of Death

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Visits at the point of Death Empty Visits at the point of Death

Post  Violet Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:20 pm

There is a name for this but I can't think what it is, it's when a spirit appears to a loved one, often many miles away at the actual time/point of their death, have you guys heard of or experienced this? I think they may be called crisis visits or something.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Visits at the point of Death Empty Re: Visits at the point of Death

Post  shayn Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:03 pm

i'm not sure if i understood you, and if this is what you ment, but:many years ago, before my aunt died, she lived somewhere in the U.S.A (i'm not from there ), anyway, i was partly sleeping partly just resting, when i felt her standing near me, and asking me to call her, my aunt and i, we didn't speak with each other, she actually hated me, long story, never mind, she asked me to call her, and soon, as there is no time. i told me mom about that, that i think she should call her sister, i know i never did, but something like 2 weeks later she died. and no, i'm not sorry for not calling her.also before my father passed away,  i was miles away from him, and i woked up at night as i heard him call my name. next day i was on the flight to see him. he passed away 48 hours later. i was in time to hold his hand.  i'm happy i was there with him. i miss him alot. 
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:03 pm

shayn wrote:i'm not sure if i understood you, and if this is what you ment, but:many years ago, before my aunt died, she lived somewhere in the U.S.A (i'm not from there ), anyway, i was partly sleeping partly just resting, when i felt her standing near me, and asking me to call her, my aunt and i, we didn't speak with each other, she actually hated me, long story, never mind, she asked me to call her, and soon, as there is no time. i told me mom about that, that i think she should call her sister, i know i never did, but something like 2 weeks later she died. and no, i'm not sorry for not calling her.also before my father passed away, i was miles away from him, and i woked up at night as i heard him call my name. next day i was on the flight to see him. he passed away 48 hours later. i was in time to hold his hand. i'm happy i was there with him. i miss him alot.

This was what I meant Shayn and thank you for sharing those very personal experiences :hugz:
    I've heard of soldiers in the world wars appearing to their mother's or wives only for them to recieve a telegram just hours later to say they had been killed, this and like your experiences tell me that the spirit must know somehow that they wil be returning home soon even if the person is not knowingly aware of it, i'm so glad you got to be with your dad :hugz: and i'm sure he'll be around you a lot

shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  shayn Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:20 pm

, i'm so glad you got to be with your dad :hugz: and i'm sure he'll be around you a lot[/quote]
    i hope so too as i miss him so much.
    and yes, i think in away the spirit knows when time comes, even if the body or the person do not know it. well i'm not sure about the body, like the spirit, the body i feel knows, but there is the..what we call it, i would call it the person, the one that thinks and acts maybe some will call it ego i don't know, this part of us, sometimes refuse to see, or hear, or know. this part stays in the blind.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:59 pm

Perhaps people ignore it because they don't want to believe it, and who can blame them, i'm sure the spirit has some inkling even if we're not conciously aware of it, you also sometimes hear of people who suddenly begin to sort their affairs out and then die 'unexpectedly'
    Then you get those who just know they will die before they reach a certain age, sometimes many years before.

Carolyn
    Carolyn

Female
    Number of posts : 541
    Job/hobbies : Writing, singing, and not wasting a moment of every day I wake up.
    Registration date : 2009-09-01

Post  Carolyn Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:07 pm

My great grandma Newton died when I was 19. I remember being in bed and it was on a Sunday, I was sleeping in. I was half asleep, kind of in a dreamy state and thought I was dreaming of her. She was all smiles and told me she would be seeing me later, and that was it. She died that day, probably just before I saw her.

When I was 30, the mother of a good friend of mine came rushing at me and asked me to please help her cut the astral cords that was holding her here. She had been dying from emphysema and was in a coma. I called my friend right away and asked her what to do. She said to help her. I did, and she died 2 days later.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:45 pm

czardoust wrote:My great grandma Newton died when I was 19. I remember being in bed and it was on a Sunday, I was sleeping in. I was half asleep, kind of in a dreamy state and thought I was dreaming of her. She was all smiles and told me she would be seeing me later, and that was it. She died that day, probably just before I saw her.

When I was 30, the mother of a good friend of mine came rushing at me and asked me to please help her cut the astral cords that was holding her here. She had been dying from emphysema and was in a coma. I called my friend right away and asked her what to do. She said to help her. I did, and she died 2 days later.

Sorry I missed this Carolyn, thanks for sharing, I get a feeling sometimes that someone is going to cross soon but no visits or anything yet.

How do you feel when something like this happens?

Carolyn
    Carolyn

Female
    Number of posts : 541
    Job/hobbies : Writing, singing, and not wasting a moment of every day I wake up.
    Registration date : 2009-09-01

Post  Carolyn Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:39 am

Seeing ghosts doesn't scare me. Just makes me feel kind of solemn because I know that someone either is going to lose someone they love, or they have. Dont get me wrong though, if I am in the middle of turning around and accidently walk through one, yeh I get startled Visits at the point of Death 809779 this happened once at a hotel. It was ice cold lol!
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:30 pm

czardoust wrote:Seeing ghosts doesn't scare me. Just makes me feel kind of solemn because I know that someone either is going to lose someone they love, or they have. Dont get me wrong though, if I am in the middle of turning around and accidently walk through one, yeh I get startled Visits at the point of Death 809779 this happened once at a hotel. It was ice cold lol!

Good to hear that, I can understand the sorrow though too.

Lol I did that once walked right into a spirit it's a strange feeling.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:13 am