Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

physical signs of alien abduction/ET visits/contact

blackbirdrising
    blackbirdrising

Female
    Number of posts : 177
    Registration date : 2013-11-06

physical signs of alien abduction/ET visits/contact Empty physical signs of alien abduction/ET visits/contact

Post  blackbirdrising Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:03 pm

These are my own collective thoughts, all based on personal experience. Feel free to add to them with yours.

• waking up exhausted, feeling like you've been working or doing some activity while you were asleep
    • waking up with a nosebleed or bleeding from the ears
    • excessive nosebleeds, usually brought on without cause.
    • evidence of a foreign object in the body with no knowledge of how it got there
    • waking up with burn marks, handprints, scratches, scars
    • waking up wearing something you don't own or missing the clothes you went to bed wearing
    • intuitive/psychic/telepathic knowledge
    • pregnancy undetected until months later (until its already half over)
    • pregnancy ends without abortion or miscarriage
    • ability to heal/see or sense physical health problems
    • openmindedness/being "ahead of your time" in your way of thinking
    • flashes of memory that include being with ET's
    • dreams of ET's/ships/being in lines of people
    • seeing UFO's when you're awake/seeing ET's
    • seeing bright lights in the home
    • sleep paralysis in people/pets
    • inexplicable terror associated with going to the doctor/dentist/needles

After the dreams I had earlier this week, and talking to people, I was reminded that the subject of UFO's and non-earthly life is still a taboo subject, even among spiritualists and mediums.  It's been 10 years since I was last face to face with the greys.  Dealing with the emotional issues that have come from the loss of a child that was taken from my womb (in 1987) and with the resurfacing of memories that were buried, with the reality that Adam and I were destined to be a couple based on a lifetime of being brought together....and then when speaking about it, finding such a backlash in the psychic community. Its been heart wrenching to say the least. Not even on my own forum am I so open, I'm learning that I need to be, and come what may, if people decide to sever their contact with me, so be it. Its time for my stories to come out.  Yeah, it will be book 3, eventually.
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3378
    Job/hobbies : Searching For The Truth
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

physical signs of alien abduction/ET visits/contact Empty Re: physical signs of alien abduction/ET visits/contact

Post  1antique Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:35 pm

You are who you are, my friend....just as we all are. We all have had our own experiences and carry our own beliefs. That is what makes who we are.

No, it does not make us weird (sometimes :giggles: )...it just makes us....us....individuals.

If any of your friends walk away for describing what has happened to you during your life, then they were not friends at all.  :hugz:
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Number of posts : 1380
    Registration date : 2012-04-03

physical signs of alien abduction/ET visits/contact Empty Re: physical signs of alien abduction/ET visits/contact

Post  eyeopen Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:49 pm

blackbirdrising wrote:These are my own collective thoughts, all based on personal experience. Feel free to add to them with yours.

• waking up exhausted, feeling like you've been working or doing some activity while you were asleep

• waking up with a nosebleed or bleeding from the ears

• excessive nosebleeds, usually brought on without cause.

• evidence of a foreign object in the body with no knowledge of how it got there

• waking up with burn marks, handprints, scratches, scars

• waking up wearing something you don't own or missing the clothes you went to bed wearing

• intuitive/psychic/telepathic knowledge

• pregnancy undetected until months later (until its already half over)

• pregnancy ends without abortion or miscarriage

• ability to heal/see or sense physical health problems

• openmindedness/being "ahead of your time" in your way of thinking

• flashes of memory that include being with ET's

• dreams of ET's/ships/being in lines of people

• seeing UFO's when you're awake/seeing ET's

• seeing bright lights in the home

• sleep paralysis in people/pets

• inexplicable terror associated with going to the doctor/dentist/needles

After the dreams I had earlier this week, and talking to people, I was reminded that the subject of UFO's and non-earthly life is still a taboo subject, even among spiritualists and mediums.  It's been 10 years since I was last face to face with the greys.  Dealing with the emotional issues that have come from the loss of a child that was taken from my womb (in 1987) and with the resurfacing of memories that were buried, with the reality that Adam and I were destined to be a couple based on a lifetime of being brought together....and then when speaking about it, finding such a backlash in the psychic community. Its been heart wrenching to say the least. Not even on my own forum am I so open, I'm learning that I need to be, and come what may, if people decide to sever their contact with me, so be it. Its time for my stories to come out.  Yeah, it will be book 3, eventually.
    By ets what do you mean? Spirit beings from different places worlds? Or physical beings who come in ships and abduct people?

I have seen things, but dont look or think of them as bad, I havnt actually seen bad things. I have seen things that I dont understand and had dreams of places that are so beautiful, or different, high tech, like films etc

But I cant tell what is imagination, or truth, or other worlds memories etc.

I havnt for a while though.

BTW Waking up exhausted can be all sorts of reasons, eg having been healed, or having been taught in the astral by your guides etc.
    blackbirdrising
    blackbirdrising

Female

Post  blackbirdrising Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:12 pm

:hugz:  Yep. God what I wouldn't give to tell you this stuff. Ok you know what, I'm just going to spill this...

Some freaky facts that Adam and me have known already:

• We met on a playground when we were 4/5 (1975). I was living in Huntsville, AL and his parents were moving them across the country, and they stopped for a few days in Huntsville, AL at a hotel that my parents would sometimes rent on weekends to just "get away" from life but stay in town. Our dads spoke to each other while we played on the slide and swings. 
    • We met again in 1987 as teenagers when I lived in Colonial Heights, VA and his parents moved them there. He lived 1/2 a block away from me, and my mom practically fostered him, he was there so much for 2 years, til his family moved away. He's the father of the baby was was taken out of me. We had a short affair in our teens.
    • He came to visit me in 1991, in December. We were together for two short weeks, the love we shared would carry us for the next 20 years.
    • We were out of contact from 1991-2011, due to forces outside our control, but later on we found out that everywhere we lived, we were only a few miles from each other, both moving a lot, but both moving to the same states (at the same time) over and over again.
    • And then of course almost 3 years ago we were reunited again, and have been partners in every way, every second.

In the dreams I had, that were so lucid, they both felt like I was reliving a moment. In both it was 1980-81 (that one year mom and me lived in Decatur, AL right after my parents split) and I was in some holding area on a cold metal table.  The holding area was full of these tables, each containing people (ranging in ages from about 5 to about 25), all of us in a room with invisible walls, meaning you could see everyone else but no one could get to you, you couldnt get out. You also couldnt move while on the table, the whole "awake but paralyzed" thing. Guess who was also in the holding area? Yeh. Adam. And he was being exactly like he was in life at that age, causing a ruckus and not taking crap, and hitting the walls, causing bright light to flash from his hands when he struck a barrier.  In the first dream I remember him running down the hall, he had managed to get out of his holding cell and was running down the hall - to me.  He ran by and stopped, looking pale as a ghost cause you could see he had recognition but didn't know how we knew each other. I felt that from myself too.  I said "HEY!" and it was a strangle to scream, no air would come out despite the fact I could breathe fine.  In the second dream we were in the same room with other children, in a group. All I remember from that was eating donuts.  LOL....
    blackbirdrising
    blackbirdrising

Female

Post  blackbirdrising Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:00 pm

physical beings who come in ships and abduct people

BTW Waking up exhausted can be all sorts of reasons, eg having been healed, or having been taught in the astral by your guides etc.
    Yes, I know :)
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:07 pm

blackbirdrising wrote::hugz:  Yep. God what I wouldn't give to tell you this stuff. Ok you know what, I'm just going to spill this...

Some freaky facts that Adam and me have known already:

• We met on a playground when we were 4/5 (1975). I was living in Huntsville, AL and his parents were moving them across the country, and they stopped for a few days in Huntsville, AL at a hotel that my parents would sometimes rent on weekends to just "get away" from life but stay in town. Our dads spoke to each other while we played on the slide and swings. 

• We met again in 1987 as teenagers when I lived in Colonial Heights, VA and his parents moved them there. He lived 1/2 a block away from me, and my mom practically fostered him, he was there so much for 2 years, til his family moved away. He's the father of the baby was was taken out of me. We had a short affair in our teens.

• He came to visit me in 1991, in December. We were together for two short weeks, the love we shared would carry us for the next 20 years.

• We were out of contact from 1991-2011, due to forces outside our control, but later on we found out that everywhere we lived, we were only a few miles from each other, both moving a lot, but both moving to the same states (at the same time) over and over again.

• And then of course almost 3 years ago we were reunited again, and have been partners in every way, every second.

In the dreams I had, that were so lucid, they both felt like I was reliving a moment. In both it was 1980-81 (that one year mom and me lived in Decatur, AL right after my parents split) and I was in some holding area on a cold metal table.  The holding area was full of these tables, each containing people (ranging in ages from about 5 to about 25), all of us in a room with invisible walls, meaning you could see everyone else but no one could get to you, you couldnt get out. You also couldnt move while on the table, the whole "awake but paralyzed" thing. Guess who was also in the holding area? Yeh. Adam. And he was being exactly like he was in life at that age, causing a ruckus and not taking crap, and hitting the walls, causing bright light to flash from his hands when he struck a barrier.  In the first dream I remember him running down the hall, he had managed to get out of his holding cell and was running down the hall - to me.  He ran by and stopped, looking pale as a ghost cause you could see he had recognition but didn't know how we knew each other. I felt that from myself too.  I said "HEY!" and it was a strangle to scream, no air would come out despite the fact I could breathe fine.  In the second dream we were in the same room with other children, in a group. All I remember from that was eating donuts.  LOL....
    Hi, that is fascinating, looks like you were meant to be, do you consider yourselves soul mates or twins? I was suprised when you said there was a 20 year gap because all these years would make you much older than you look.

I foudn alot of times people cross paths or are just a little distant from others but never even know it, in some case even walk right past one another without even knowing, lol.

Btw the lucid dreams what do you mean by this people say different things, isit vivid? or ones where you know its a dream as well?

I find it hard to tell the meaning of dreams.

Your reminds me of being in exams at school, its funny as maybe this is part to your dream, meaning you wont be able to cut the walls untill you finish learning?
    blackbirdrising
    blackbirdrising

Female

Post  blackbirdrising Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:52 pm

Do I look that young? Bless your heart.  I'm 43.  Lucid to me, means being aware that you are there, and its so vivid you feel it like you are living it (a normal "dream" to me is just something like watching a movie, no this was different, this was living in it). 

A soulmate to me is just someone who you've lived more than one life with. Adam and me are connected beyond that.  We share each others thoughts and finish each others sentences.
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:04 pm

blackbirdrising wrote:Do I look that young? Bless your heart.  I'm 43.  Lucid to me, means being aware that you are there, and its so vivid you feel it like you are living it (a normal "dream" to me is just something like watching a movie, no this was different, this was living in it). 

A soulmate to me is just someone who you've lived more than one life with. Adam and me are connected beyond that.  We share each others thoughts and finish each others sentences.
    :urwelcome: 

Aww Thats sweet of you to. :hugz: 

Im not sure, I had a dream once whhere I knew I was in a dream but not sure if that was the dream itself. Some say that a Lucid dream is where you know your in a dream and can do as you wish, I think its the point past realising its a dream and not waking up like we generally do.

But yes I do have dreams where they feel so real, gets to me sometimes. My dream are proper crazy I have seen spaceships in them before, lol. I might of even got on one, lol, but my imagination is a bit crazy.

I believe in twin flames to be what most refer to as soul mates and yes soul mates to be those are were once close to.

Im a hindu and believe in God so I feel connection to people that is also connection to God, which of course is a connection to your own selves, twins soulmates and every one thing else.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  Guest Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:43 pm

Close.....its actually "frequency"

try changing the channel sometime
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:40 pm

blackbirdrising wrote:Do I look that young? Bless your heart.  I'm 43.  Lucid to me, means being aware that you are there, and its so vivid you feel it like you are living it (a normal "dream" to me is just something like watching a movie, no this was different, this was living in it). 

Correct,Blackbird.....I know all about that.....:asmile:
    blackbirdrising
    blackbirdrising

Female

Post  blackbirdrising Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:17 pm

The most common question that I've asked, and that others have asked me over the years, is “Why are they interested in us?” Never do they exist, or why do you believe in ET's. Just what do they want. Based on what I've seen, it's because we are part of their “big picture.” They feel partially responsible for our existence. The root of all DNA on Earth is the same as theirs. They have created life. Speaking as a parent, I would say that their involvement is logical, if not mandatory.

They seem to operate like a big, invisible nanny. Shooing us away from ultimate self destruction on a planetary scale, yet individually allowing us free will to choose our own destiny. They've given us technology over and over again, allowing us to expand upon their knowledge of how to use our own atoms – our genetic make up - the source of all life – for energy. I think there was a time when we used this knowledge to not only better ourselves, like we do now, but as an undampened natural resource available to everyone. We ended up abusing it, turning it into weapons of mass destruction, and we lost it all, and had to start all over again. It's the basis of every civilization that has ever inhabited every continent on Earth that was lost, and we're just now in the past two or three hundred years finding the tiniest remains to prove they ever existed, like the technologically advanced Mayans in South and Central America, Babel, ancient Egypt, ancient Asia. Most were lost and then rebuilt. Some places like Atlantis, the traces are so small that we doubt it really ever existed at all.

Just like long ago, there are people who want this energy controlled. The biggest lie is that we are incapable of tapping into this energy source. We're doing that again. We're supposed to be learning from our mistakes.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:30 pm