Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

a message in a dream - please help

shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

a message in a dream - please help Empty a message in a dream - please help

Post  shayn Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:28 am

what would you do if you recieve a message in a dream but the message is for someone else then you. someone you actually don't really know nor being in touch with, but you know how of ways to get the message to him or her. what would you do? deliver the message anyway???

here is my dilema: i got a message to someone i once knew but have no connection with any more and for many years now. actually we end up really bad basically of the way he treated me. i'm sure i don't want anything to do with him, nor he would with me, and yet, i got a messge for him in my dream, very clear message with his name, his full name so no room for doubts there... i know how i deliver the message but i'm not sure if to do it or not??? on the one hand the message is very clear, on the other hand.. i don't know... not sure what to do... some advice please

thanks
    s
    psychoslice
    psychoslice

Male
    Number of posts : 1117
    Job/hobbies : oil painting, reading,music, living life
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

a message in a dream - please help Empty Re: a message in a dream - please help

Post  psychoslice Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:07 am

Are you sure there's not a subconscious need to see this person and the message from the dream is just a ploy to see him ?. :asmile:
    NightSpirit
    NightSpirit

Female
    Number of posts : 228
    Registration date : 2010-05-08

Post  NightSpirit Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:23 pm

Well here's a thought...
    Is the message vital to his well-being?
    Will giving it to him save his life?
    If you were in his shoes how would you react with the same message from him?
    If you feel giving him the message won't make too big an impact, then can it wait?
    If you give him the message will it change his life and interfere in his choice of his path?
    Will it create an even bigger rift between you?
    Will he think your insane?
    leave you with those ones :)
    shayn
    shayn

Female

Post  shayn Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:48 pm

psychoslice wrote:Are you sure there's not a subconscious need to see this person and the message from the dream is just a ploy to see him ?. a message in a dream - please help 28115

no dear, i can deliver the message without seeing him nor even letting him know who gives him the message. and no i have no other need what so ever to see him again ever in this life or on any other life time.

it just feels i don't know, life if i get a message to a person who sits infront of me on the train and give him or her a message...

s
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:30 pm

Hi shayn a message in a dream - please help 21581 how important do you feel the message is and will it make you feel uncomfortable sending it, isn't there a person who knew you both who could pass it on on your behalf?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    shayn
    shayn

Female

Post  shayn Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:59 am

for some reason i felt it was important for me to deliver the message, so i did. but i found a very good way.
    there was a way to deliver him the message without him knowing who sent it so he can't email me back or anything. so he actually got the message without any connection to me. so i feel good about it, i feel good that i delivered the message. i don't know if and how important the message is for him. but it was for me to do that. and i'm happy i found that way. so for a short moment he was "in" my life and now he is out again and i'm happy.

thank you all for your help

s
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:24 pm

Hi shayn i'm glad you found a way a message in a dream - please help 21581

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    shayn
    shayn

Female

Post  shayn Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:54 am

yes, i'm so happy to take it out of my system..
    i'm walking around with few messages to deliver and i know i will never be able to deliver and it is not a nice feeling. so i'm happy i was able to deliver this one.
    you know, maybe it was for me in away a lesson or a test - to deliver a message no matter what.

anyway over and done with..

s

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:14 am