Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

i know theres a message but what is it

PEACE

Female
    Number of posts : 186
    Job/hobbies : MOTHER AND SPIRITUAL TRAVERLER
    Registration date : 2010-07-01

i know theres a message but what is it Empty i know theres a message but what is it

Post  PEACE Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:52 am

i know theres a message but what is it 348985 Hi i had a dream that i was sat opposite an old native american man and he held my hand up facing me and on it was a rocky outcrop with wolfs on it then it changed to dolphins he was speaking but i could not hear and there was smoke all around us i had asked at bedtime that my guides and dead loved ones were welcome to come into my dreams but i dont know what it meant only that it was important and i should know,any help would be much appreciated love and lightxxx
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

i know theres a message but what is it Empty Re: i know theres a message but what is it

Post  Violet Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:07 am

Hi Peace from what you've wrote I strongly feel cleansing (the smoke) and healing, this could be for you or perhaps it is something you will feel drawn to do, as it was 'in your palm' so to speak, please ignore if it means nothing to you.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:05 am