Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

shadowscapes tarot deck

shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

shadowscapes tarot deck Empty shadowscapes tarot deck

Post  shayn Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:28 pm

i got to day at last my shadowscapes tarot deck. i was waiting long for this deck, even before it was published.
    i must admit the cards are very very beautiful, some are breathtaking - well for me.
    but i must say that at the same time i was very disappointed, the cards are so thin - like paper, and small, too small for such detailed pictures\paintings and some of the details is really lost or hard to see on the cards, and it is such a shame.
    the book helps with finding the missing details, but you don't use the book while spreading the cards do you?
    i also felt that this deck is maybe more for personal use, like meditation and stuff like that then for actuall reading - don't know why, only my first impression from the deck. Barbara Moore wrote at the introduction of the book that each card is like a gate to a whole hiden world, and i feel she is right, and it is a self jounery to find the hiden worlds of the self and the universe and to where it all come together.

the book is nice, simple and clear but i felt also it was missing on alot, as the cards are full with signs and images and there is no referance to them in the book, like the fool stand on a mountain for monkeys.. and i was asking myself why? what does it mean and so on, but there is nothing writen about it in the book.. and i feel even though i should use my own knowladge and imagination, it is somewhat missing...some sort of explanition.
    but they are very beautiful and i'm happy to have them at last.

well, just wanted to share

s
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

shadowscapes tarot deck Empty Re: shadowscapes tarot deck

Post  Violet Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:30 pm

Hi Shayn, thanks for that, i'd never heard of this deck, I had a quick look online and they do look nice shadowscapes tarot deck 15910

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  shayn Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:09 am

it is a new deck, came out around Aprtil or May this year. i think it is very beautiful...
    with all the down faults of the printing i'm looking forward for having some time to really study this deck :)

s

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:42 pm