Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

talking to friend(s)

AngelTony
    AngelTony

Male
    Number of posts : 1227
    Registration date : 2010-04-08

talking to friend(s) Empty talking to friend(s)

Post  AngelTony Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:19 am

This is really funny, when you talked to a friend(s) last week at home or at a party and think about the conversation, you remember the issues very well and how your frinds looked and how they talked about the subjects you are now remembering. It was an open feel good experience.

When you talked to a friend(s) here on this website or others, you really dont remember a thing. Seems that visuals help us remember life.
    mia
    mia

Female
    Number of posts : 1741
    Job/hobbies : Carer Support Worker
    Registration date : 2009-07-27

talking to friend(s) Empty Re: talking to friend(s)

Post  mia Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:56 pm

I do Tony.
    I remember the feeling of who I talked to, their energy, the smile in their words, the laughter or tears.
    AngelTony
    AngelTony

Male
    Number of posts : 1227
    Registration date : 2010-04-08

Post  AngelTony Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:01 pm

mia wrote:I do Tony.
    I remember the feeling of who I talked to, their energy, the smile in their words, the laughter or tears.

I dont, I guess it disappears after, maybe these words dont stay in my mind. Of course with apnia and memeory loss, that is probably why.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:37 pm

Quite often I think of things talked about in here during the day, and a lot of what people post stays with me, but I do like to get people thinking about things and sharing experiences it's fascinating to read.

I talk with friends and family too and I enjoy that, whether it's spiritual talk or other stuff, and things said in those conversations stick with me too, so I think it's about the same for me online or offline. talking to friend(s) 15910

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:12 am