Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Kaere
Violet
6 posters

Talking?

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Talking? Empty Talking?

Post  Violet Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:53 am

Do you talk in your sleep? I've heard of people who have had full blown conversations with people who are asleep have you ever done this?

How can you hold a conversation while you are asleep?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Kaere

Female
    Number of posts : 2719
    Registration date : 2009-05-19

Talking? Empty Re: Talking?

Post  Kaere Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:23 am

My mum does this and my oldest boy does this - I've had conversations with my mum while she's been fast asleep. As far as I know, I only giggle in my sleep but who knows! No one has told me I've ever said anything anyway.
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:40 am

Hello

I so do. Quite often me mate will say to me there is something ye need to look into as ye sat up in bed and I waved me hand in front of ye and ye were so not awake, but said..... He too say's at times its a very TWO way conversation. He knows that I am with a Spirt that he can not see. I chat and then lay back down and go back to where I was. I am asleep. Having spent a week in a dream lab that is something that was noted on me. I at times recal the conversations and I have to then figure out dream or message I can pass on to somene.
    Me mate too talks in his sleep. FULL and clear but when I try to ask things its VERY one way he is talking. Working out things in his mind is all.

Lynn
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female

Post  Lynn Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:41 am

Kaere wrote:My mum does this and my oldest boy does this - I've had conversations with my mum while she's been fast asleep. As far as I know, I only giggle in my sleep but who knows! No one has told me I've ever said anything anyway.

HMMMM giggle in one's sleep I wonder what one is up too....... Talking? 160943

Lynn
    Kaere

Female
    Number of posts : 2719
    Registration date : 2009-05-19

Post  Kaere Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:52 am

Lynn wrote:
    Kaere wrote:My mum does this and my oldest boy does this - I've had conversations with my mum while she's been fast asleep. As far as I know, I only giggle in my sleep but who knows! No one has told me I've ever said anything anyway.

HMMMM giggle in one's sleep I wonder what one is up too....... Talking? 160943

Lynn

Nothing good, I'm sure. Unless it is. Oh dear... Talking? 160943
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:28 am

Me mate too talks in his sleep. FULL and clear but when I try to ask things its VERY one way he is talking. Working out things in his mind is all.

Mine does this too.

Kaere those dreams must be good if you're giggling Talking? 809779

Lynn
    Lynn

Female

Post  Lynn Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:32 am

Violet wrote:

Mine does this too.

Kaere those dreams must be good if you're giggling Talking? 809779

Hello

Have worked on some of Kaere's dreams Talking? 160943 me lips are sealed. Talking? 809779

Lynn
    chi chi
    chi chi

Number of posts : 157
    Registration date : 2009-08-12

Post  chi chi Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:47 am

I also have been known to do this too but for me this occurs before I am going to be poorly. I have woke myself up many a time laughing and have found I cannot stop laughing as I wake even though I have no idea what I am laughing at. I am prone to sleep walking just before I am going to be poorly too, these happen a for a couple of nights before I am struck down with something, so for me it is a warning
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female

Post  Lynn Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:53 am

Hello

OH I have a funny sleep walking story. It was the middle of the night and it was cold out and had snowed. I am prone to sleep walking so me mate is pretty good about finding me. He said I got up ( naked ) and went to the front door, and safely down the stairs that were snow covered. NOTHING ON. Did not wake up. Preceeded to go into out yard and I layed in the snow and made a snow angel. Then got up and walked back up the stairs and back into bed. Remembering NONE of this. The next AM he tells me this and I go yeh right. SO he shows me the Snow Angel in the front yard. WITH the very noticable BUTT crack line. OMG.
    I have no memory of doing this at all. He knows not to wake me as I will scream to wake the dead he says.

Lynn
    chi chi
    chi chi

Number of posts : 157
    Registration date : 2009-08-12

Post  chi chi Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:58 am

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: OMG that is so funny glad it happened to you and not me lol I am going to hide keys now hahaha
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:02 am

Talking? 763951 Lynn i'm surprised the cold didn't wake you up

Lynn
    Lynn

Female

Post  Lynn Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:10 am

Violet wrote:Talking? 763951 Lynn i'm surprised the cold didn't wake you up

NOPE lol..... Talking? 809779 TOO OMG now the images ye have running in one's mind next time ye see a Snow Angel.

Lynn
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:14 am

Talking? 809779 I'll be thinking 'lynn's been visiting'

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:06 pm

It seems I was talking in my sleep last night amongst other thingsTalking? 160943 , I remember I dreamed but can't remember what about...very frustrating.

Beware_of_Italics
    Beware_of_Italics

Female
    Number of posts : 363
    Registration date : 2011-03-15

Post  Beware_of_Italics Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:26 pm

For those of you that talk in your sleep and want to know what it is you're saying, I'd place a tape recorder next to your nightstand.

I don't talk in my sleep, but there was this one time where all night long I was trying to say a name. I think it was "William" and "Brian." I hated this, as I felt like I wasn't in control. I kept waking myself up doing this, all night long. At one point in the night I had a very disturbing dream. In it I was levitating in front of the bathroom mirror, and there was a lady ghost with long black hair standing behind me. Only a nightlight was on in the room. My brother came inside, and I was completely paralyzed. I couldn't move or speak. I remember hoping and praying that he'd see me and this lady spirit, as only then would her control over me stop. Then suddenly, I woke up.

Seriously, that was the most uncomfortable dream and experience (the trying to talk in my sleep) I've ever had. It was so disturbing, and quite honestly I really don't think this was sleep paralysis. And the whole levitating ordeal... it bugs me a lot. Really creeps me out.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:16 pm

At one point in the night I had a very disturbing dream. In it I was levitating in front of the bathroom mirror, and there was a lady ghost with long black hair standing behind me.

Are you sure you were dreaming and not having an out of body experience?

Beware_of_Italics
    Beware_of_Italics

Female
    Number of posts : 363
    Registration date : 2011-03-15

Post  Beware_of_Italics Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:25 am

Never thought of that. I hope not.

All I know for sure was that it was frightening and I felt completely helpless. I'd never experienced anything like that before then, or since. (Knock on wood).
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:35 am

Used to talk in my sleep a lot when I was a child,I believe it is put down to an over active mind.

The inner mind churning over the events of the previous day.

Joanie
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:13 pm

Beware_of_Italics wrote:Never thought of that. I hope not.

All I know for sure was that it was frightening and I felt completely helpless. I'd never experienced anything like that before then, or since. (Knock on wood).

Sorry to hear the experience was frightening for you Kristin.

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:14 pm

Joanie wrote:Used to talk in my sleep a lot when I was a child,I believe it is put down to an over active mind.

The inner mind churning over the events of the previous day.

Joanie

Hi Joanie, yes I think some of the chatter is exactly thatTalking? 821538

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:38 am