Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Talking in Sleep?

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Talking in Sleep? Empty Talking in Sleep?

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:18 am

Has it ever occurred to us that 'talking in sleep' could be the first signs of spirit communication?
    I often used to talk in my sleep as a child and the most recent experience I can remember was when Ken woke me one night asking who I was talking about as I was chatting merrily away to some unknow person.
    Now as far as I know,I have don't talk in my sleep anymore but can't prove it.
    The thought suddenly entered my mind this morning was this due to spirit talking to us in sleep and we are answering them?
    I mostly hear voices as I am waking or drifting off to sleep.
    'Seeing' scenes as well.
    The last scene I saw,not sure I placed it in here,probably did,was seeing these words written on a comp screen. I only had time to read the first word which was 'EDIT' the rest disaapeared as I gradually returned to wakefullness.
    Someone suggested to me it was a message to change my life or my life was going to change.
    Anyway,will leave this question about 'talking in sleep' you all here.
    Joanie x
    Rainbow
    Rainbow

Female
    Number of posts : 1292
    Job/hobbies : Job; playing with my dogs. Hobbies; playing with my dogs lol
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Talking in Sleep? Empty Re: Talking in Sleep?

Post  Rainbow Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:25 pm

If it is Joanie I would love to know who or what my husband talks to! He speaks in tongues some nights. Talking in Sleep? 350287

It's a good question though, be interesting to see other replies on this Talking in Sleep? 415540
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:29 am

Hi, my other half talks away sometimes but never remembers it or his dreams I try to get a conversation going sometimes but it seems to disturb him and he rolls over then I can't hear what he's saying Talking in Sleep? 81488

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:05 am

That's the trouble,because it is sleep talking,we are unaware of what the conversation is about.
    Talking in Sleep? 160943
    Joanie xx
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:09 am

Hello
    I talk in me sleep and its usually a message I am given. If I wake me mate he will tell me of it the next day. Its a two way conversation too as he says its answered stuff ye talk on. I too hear it with me kids as well. If it does not interfeer with one's sleep then I worry not on it.

Lynn
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:29 pm

I actually heard something my other half said in sleep last night, I believe he was given a gift in his dream from what he was saying, very nice for him Talking in Sleep? 821538 but he never remembers anything.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    PEACE

Female
    Number of posts : 186
    Job/hobbies : MOTHER AND SPIRITUAL TRAVERLER
    Registration date : 2010-07-01

Post  PEACE Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:31 am

Talking in Sleep? 809779 Brilliant ive done this i woke up and as i woke up i said" im so proud of you "which was strange because it felt like i was watching my self say it with no controll it wasent scarey but i did think thank you im glad im not going madxxx
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:23 pm

PEACE wrote:Talking in Sleep? 809779 Brilliant ive done this i woke up and as i woke up i said" im so proud of you "which was strange because it felt like i was watching my self say it with no controll it wasent scarey but i did think thank you im glad im not going madxxx

Thank you for comfirming that we may be having conversations with spirit in sleep.
    Talking in Sleep? 160943
    Talking in Sleep? 182340
    Joanie xx

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:30 am