Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
iScorpio
innerlight
gamrpro
Lynn
Carolyn
Beware_of_Italics
Native spirit
Auras123
PEACE
jasdir
mia
Detlef
Violet
17 posters

How do you see ghosts?

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Ghosts - How do you see ghosts? Empty How do you see ghosts?

Post  Violet Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:56 am

I don't mean 'how,' I mean what form do they take, do you see them as a solid person, something wispy, a shadow or something else, and for those who have seen more than one was each sighting different or did they all appear in the same form?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Ghosts - How do you see ghosts? Empty Re: How do you see ghosts?

Post  Detlef Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:36 am

If there was something, energy or entity, I feel it, I sense energies.
    Since entities can not be where I am, without permission, I only have a hand full of experiences.
    My daughter always had an entity on the foot end of her bed, when I told her about it, she simply said: I know. But I noticed, even this entity, who was there to help her, left after a moment when I entered the room. It was of the Fae energy.
    An other time I had the feeling there was an energy in the room, and when I got ready to remove it, I realized it was an entity. My first thought was, if it is her it must have permission to be her. Then it cam to me, it was the 7. of July, my fathers birthday. He had died two or three years earlier. I didn't know his energy, and besides I was not directly connected to him, he was in the room, or better his energy was in the room. He had crossed over directly when he died. We had a short talk, and he left. He told me, he was leaving this part of the galaxy to help in an other 3D reality similar to this one.
    mia
    mia

Female
    Number of posts : 1741
    Job/hobbies : Carer Support Worker
    Registration date : 2009-07-27

Post  mia Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:35 pm

Gosh, this is difficult to explain and I had to think about it.
    I don't know if I do see them, if I do its with my 3rd eye.
    I can describe who I am seeing, or as much as I can see.
    They look like they are a 3d photo or drawing, I think.
    I can tell the colour of clothing, age, etc.
    mmm, I have to pay more attention next time!
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:29 pm

It is kind of difficult to explain isn't it, thanks for sharing both of you Ghosts - How do you see ghosts? 821538

jasdir

Male
    Number of posts : 122
    Job/hobbies : meditations
    Registration date : 2010-09-24

Post  jasdir Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:03 am

Sorry i have not seen any ghosts yet, but i remembered when this same Q: was asked to one man,
    He answred, I only see one ghost around me, That is my "Wife".
    PEACE

Female
    Number of posts : 186
    Job/hobbies : MOTHER AND SPIRITUAL TRAVERLER
    Registration date : 2010-07-01

Post  PEACE Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:41 am

I usally feel them but i did see a figure over my shoulder once it was black like a shadow but looked solid i later found out it was my nana who likes to come with me when i go outxxx
    jasdir

Male
    Number of posts : 122
    Job/hobbies : meditations
    Registration date : 2010-09-24

Ghosts - How do you see ghosts? Empty Difference between "Spirit" & Ghost !

Post  jasdir Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:46 am

Once a child Q:nd his father: What is the difference between Spirit & Ghost ?
    Father replied:
    When any man die he become a "Spirit",
    When any women die she becomes a Ghost !.
    Auras123
    Auras123

Male
    Number of posts : 223
    Job/hobbies : Medium, Psychic, Christian Spiritualist.
    Registration date : 2012-03-25

Post  Auras123 Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:58 pm

I Know This Post Is Old But I Just Wanted To Say I See Them As A Solid Person Type Thingy, xx As Im A Medium They Appear As What Us Humans Do :') xx Ghosts - How do you see ghosts? 15910
    Native spirit
    Native spirit

Female
    Number of posts : 887
    Registration date : 2011-02-04

Post  Native spirit Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:07 pm

Ghosts - How do you see ghosts? 348985 I See them in solid form as they were when they were here i dont see them anyother way.

Namaste
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:47 pm

Yes I can see them solid looking too but not everytime.

Beware_of_Italics
    Beware_of_Italics

Female
    Number of posts : 363
    Registration date : 2011-03-15

Post  Beware_of_Italics Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:03 am

- My first sighting was when I was very young. He was very solid, except for the eyes that glowed a bright white light. Scared me so bad.

- Other times, I saw something at 2 different houses of my sister's. What's kinda funny and an odd coincidence is that both of these spirits were walking on the other side of french doors so all I saw was their shadow. Both happened in broad daylight. The first one was at my nephew's (3rd?) birthday party, and the other happened one morning after I got ready to go back home. The kids were still asleep, and I went back to them in the guestroom when I saw the shadow/silhouette of a little girl walking towards the front door. Turns out my sister had a 'guest' at her house which she never told me about. She was a neighbor and student at the elementary school she taught at.

- Nowadays I see nothing except a ghost cat every now and then. It's looked like a shadow, but when I saw it up close it looked wispy. Like cigarette smoke encased inside the form of a cat's body.

- Recently, Mom and I both have been seeing solid black masses in this house. We have no clue what it is, but don't feel threatened by it at all.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:15 pm

but when I saw it up close it looked wispy. Like cigarette smoke encased inside the form of a cat's body
    I saw something similar once.

Recently, Mom and I both have been seeing solid black masses in this house. We have no clue what it is, but don't feel threatened by it at all.

It's good you don't feel threatened, do you acknowledge it in any way?

Beware_of_Italics
    Beware_of_Italics

Female
    Number of posts : 363
    Registration date : 2011-03-15

Post  Beware_of_Italics Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:51 am

Not really. I saw it one night when trying to fall asleep, and then a couple days later Mom saw it while we were sitting in the downstairs living room one morning. She described the shape as exactly like what I'd seen. What's weird is it was a strange box-shaped and solid black. I've never seen anything like it before.
    Carolyn
    Carolyn

Female
    Number of posts : 541
    Job/hobbies : Writing, singing, and not wasting a moment of every day I wake up.
    Registration date : 2009-09-01

Post  Carolyn Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:22 pm

Violet wrote:I don't mean 'how,' I mean what form do they take, do you see them as a solid person, something wispy, a shadow or something else, and for those who have seen more than one was each sighting different or did they all appear in the same form?

It depends entirely on the spirit who is manifesting. I've seen whisps of smoke, rolling smoke (that even has a smell like the opium this person used to smoke in life), half-bodies (top half, the crown chakra on down shows the intensity of energy flow). Only full apparitions in solid form when I'm asleep and dreaming and I meet someone there.
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:44 am

Hello

First I would go to define in what I see as "Ghost" and what I see as "Spirit"/ to me a Ghost is a person that has not yet found that place of crossing. Be that to the Light or to what place one see's we go....That is them in the form at times that is HOW they left us. SO not the nicest of sights and at times they are there needing some assistance. I at times travel with them...to help so that can me feeling what they do and going from there in what is needed.

When it comes to Spirits that is one that has made that transition and I have come to find that how I see them is much up to how our energies match up....how at times maybe I can bring them in and hold them with me. I hear, at times more than see. I can though see them as clearly as I do a living person and have at times run me hand through them to make sure they are not physical. I can see them at times so clearly I can give identiflying marks that well "NO ONE SEE's" out in the open lol. I am of course shown this information.

I would LOVe to know how me Cat see's them as today again she was frozen in a stare at the doorway...and when I went to see what was there I got that shiver and touch. I did not see the spirit but I sure felt them.

Lynn
    gamrpro
    gamrpro

Male
    Number of posts : 24
    Registration date : 2012-04-26

Post  gamrpro Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:07 am

Most of the time I see the gassy ghosts. Once I've seen an orb. That was freaked me out. I was in my bedroom and I saw it outside and it was moving pretty fast. I'm sure it was an orb because there was no purple light outside... lol.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:48 am

Do you mean like a misty form in like a human kind of shape? I see those too, and have seen orbs they've never hurt me, but they can make you jump sometimes, not so much now but they did when I was younger and I didn't know what was happening.

innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post  innerlight Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:02 am

Violet wrote:I don't mean 'how,' I mean what form do they take, do you see them as a solid person, something wispy, a shadow or something else, and for those who have seen more than one was each sighting different or did they all appear in the same form?

I have never seen spirit with my eyes closed. I have always seen spirit with my eyes open. Most times it's flashes of light, wavy lights, flashes of color, sparkles of color, shadowy blobs, white blobs, and on the few rare occasion it was as a solid person. Solid in the way that it had a form to it. Looking just like a person in the flesh would look. The solid ones always startle me.. Usually because they happen in a semi sleep state. Those haven't happened in a looooong time. Ghosts - How do you see ghosts? 314713

Last edited by innerlight on Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:32 am; edited 1 time in total
    gamrpro
    gamrpro

Male

Post  gamrpro Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:17 am

I've never seen flashy ones. I just re-call seeing the human shaped ones. There was a summer where my family was haunted for 9 days & nights (mostly me, my cousin and brother). During a day I saw like tall men going in a circle in our home...it was the scariest nights of my life! I wish I could completely forget those nights. :( Most nights now I think of ghosts. :(
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:44 pm

I'm not surprised that freaked you out try to do something at night to take your mind off ghosts, watch some comedy on tv or something.

gamrpro
    gamrpro

Male

Post  gamrpro Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:06 am

Lol that's not if I have to wake up early in the morning to get to school on time. I used to watch TV before bed but I stopped and for some reason my TV can barely show any channels at the moment. I hate it so much. I can't wait until I move so it can be fixed..

Off topic: But wait, I DONT WANNA MOVE...My life is too good where it is right now :(
    iScorpio
    iScorpio

Male
    Number of posts : 77
    Job/hobbies : Student; Psychic Sensitive, & Medium- Clairvoyant, Clairaudient, and Clairsentient.
    Registration date : 2012-02-27

Post  iScorpio Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:57 am

Oh my gosh. I don't even know how to explain what they look like most of the time, but I had a very recent (Last night) experience. I was looking down the street (with the vision I use to see auras.. I relax my eyes,body and mind to see energy, entities, and ghosts. The more relaxed I am, the more I see stuff. Anyways, I could of sworn I saw an outline of someone walking, but there was no body. I saw the size of the body, I saw arms, legs, head, again I saw the size of the figure. It looked like a man. He looked about 5'6, but average weighted. I saw no details. I saw no hair, eyes, ect. it's like a stick figure (with the whole inside of the body clear, just the outline I saw. But I saw how thick his arms, legs, body, and head were.)
    I saw his hands and fingers (I didn't get enough attention for the feet, but it had legs) and guess what? He was casually walking down the street. Again, I didn't see any close details like expression, as all I saw was a misty whiteish outline. I call this form an energy or energetic form
    Was this a ghost? My intuition told me it was but I don't know if I was hallucinating or not..

Another thing I've seen (especially around auras) are these black or white things.. they're small, but not tiny like energy is. They fly either in/out an aura, or they are already in the aura, or they fly across it. I've seen golden white ones, white ones, and I've seen many black ones. I've seen these outside of auras too. Just the other day I saw a pretty big black one move upwards and a small white one next to it.
    The things I'm describing are "banana shaped." But they soar/float/fly up wards, or sideways, or downwards.
    Oh, AND another thing I've seen are bodily figures, but they'll either have the upper body as blobs with weird edges, and regular legs with feet, or they'll but just one big figure, again I'll see outlines. the outlines on these are thinner than the 'dead person' I saw . or I tink I saw. I still don't know yet if it was actually a ghost or my imagination.

Someone please tell me what these are, and how do I keep seeing these? I want to see more "dead people", and I havnt seen any outside today, but I'm going to talk a walk outside tonight to see if I can see them. Thanks!
    gamrpro
    gamrpro

Male

Post  gamrpro Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:00 am

iScorpio wrote:Oh my gosh. I don't even know how to explain what they look like most of the time, but I had a very recent (Last night) experience. I was looking down the street (with the vision I use to see auras.. I relax my eyes,body and mind to see energy, entities, and ghosts. The more relaxed I am, the more I see stuff. Anyways, I could of sworn I saw an outline of someone walking, but there was no body. I saw the size of the body, I saw arms, legs, head, again I saw the size of the figure. It looked like a man. He looked about 5'6, but average weighted. I saw no details. I saw no hair, eyes, ect. it's like a stick figure (with the whole inside of the body clear, just the outline I saw. But I saw how thick his arms, legs, body, and head were.)
    I saw his hands and fingers (I didn't get enough attention for the feet, but it had legs) and guess what? He was casually walking down the street. Again, I didn't see any close details like expression, as all I saw was a misty whiteish outline. I call this form an energy or energetic form
    Was this a ghost? My intuition told me it was but I don't know if I was hallucinating or not..

Another thing I've seen (especially around auras) are these black or white things.. they're small, but not tiny like energy is. They fly either in/out an aura, or they are already in the aura, or they fly across it. I've seen golden white ones, white ones, and I've seen many black ones. I've seen these outside of auras too. Just the other day I saw a pretty big black one move upwards and a small white one next to it.
    The things I'm describing are "banana shaped." But they soar/float/fly up wards, or sideways, or downwards.
    Oh, AND another thing I've seen are bodily figures, but they'll either have the upper body as blobs with weird edges, and regular legs with feet, or they'll but just one big figure, again I'll see outlines. the outlines on these are thinner than the 'dead person' I saw . or I tink I saw. I still don't know yet if it was actually a ghost or my imagination.

Someone please tell me what these are, and how do I keep seeing these? I want to see more "dead people", and I havnt seen any outside today, but I'm going to talk a walk outside tonight to see if I can see them. Thanks!

Well, the way you're describing them it doesn't sound like you're imagining. I do sometimes focus my eyes and I can see more than just the plain vision of the eye. It's a bit hard to adjust them but it's much easier in the dark.
    iScorpio
    iScorpio

Male
    Number of posts : 77
    Job/hobbies : Student; Psychic Sensitive, & Medium- Clairvoyant, Clairaudient, and Clairsentient.
    Registration date : 2012-02-27

Post  iScorpio Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:05 am

gamrpro wrote:
    iScorpio wrote:Oh my gosh. I don't even know how to explain what they look like most of the time, but I had a very recent (Last night) experience. I was looking down the street (with the vision I use to see auras.. I relax my eyes,body and mind to see energy, entities, and ghosts. The more relaxed I am, the more I see stuff. Anyways, I could of sworn I saw an outline of someone walking, but there was no body. I saw the size of the body, I saw arms, legs, head, again I saw the size of the figure. It looked like a man. He looked about 5'6, but average weighted. I saw no details. I saw no hair, eyes, ect. it's like a stick figure (with the whole inside of the body clear, just the outline I saw. But I saw how thick his arms, legs, body, and head were.)

Well, the way you're describing them it doesn't sound like you're imagining. I do sometimes focus my eyes and I can see more than just the plain vision of the eye. It's a bit hard to adjust them but it's much easier in the dark.

Really? In the dark I know I'm hallucinating. I see weird shapes on the ceiling and I can't tell if I'm focusing right in the dark. The banana shaped things (black or white things I see in or out of auras, sometimes in a room,that have no definate shape) I see are easier in regular lighting, but at night time, which I still need to test if I can start seeing them under this conditions, I can see more "bodily spirits/ghost" around.
    It's so easy. All you have to do is relax your eyes and readjust your eyes to see energy, some entities, ect but it requires practise. I can easily readjust my eyes and I'm starting to see more and more each day.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed May 02, 2012 1:55 am

I would LOVe to know how me Cat see's them as today again she was frozen in a stare at the doorway...and when I went to see what was there I got that shiver and touch.

Animals are far more psychic than any human, (they don't have things like housework, bills and shopping to get in the way of their abilitiesGhosts - How do you see ghosts? 809779 )

This is why they don't normally bother when there is a prescence they are probably more than used to seeing them.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:09 am