Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

opening + closing

radiclol
    radiclol

Number of posts : 349
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

opening + closing Empty opening + closing

Post  radiclol Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:30 am

how do you personally open and close?

and a question i have is when people open by visualizing their third eye opening, does this open you clareaudiently too?
    skye

Female
    Number of posts : 1256
    Registration date : 2009-09-06

opening + closing Empty Re: opening + closing

Post  skye Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:26 am

radiclol wrote:how do you personally open and close?

and a question i have is when people open by visualizing their third eye opening, does this open you clareaudiently too?

Hi radiclol,

I don't use chakras, grounding and protection techniques as I have always found them to be unnecessary. I use a simple, easy routine.

I open by stating that I am ready to work for spirit, say a short prayer of sorts, and then raise my vibrations to meet with theirs in the spiritual planes. I close by stating that I am ready to finish all communications, thank them for coming and lower my vibrations to meet that of the physical world. Then I carry on with whatever I have to do in life, whether it's a making a cup of tea, chatting or any other activity.

The opening of your third eye is said to improve your clairvoyantly faculty so you can see both psychic images and spiritual visions. Clairvoyance, literally means, “Clear Seeing” and involves the seeing and analysis/interpretation of waking visions using ESP.

Clairaudience, literally means “Clear Hearing”. Denotes the faculty of supernormal hearing from other dimensional sources or from our own plane but over vast distances such as thousands of miles.

If I recall what I was taught, to see and hear those in the spirit world, we do so by using our spiritual eyes and ears because we rarely see and hear them with our physical ones. In my opinion, it all comes with practice and regular meditation.

I hope this is of some use for you.:)
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:14 pm

I was about to post on this topic but I did a search first and found this old one, reading back the posts, I think learning to open and close can be useful particularly in the early days, later as Skye says it can be as easier as raising and lowering your vibration which does become second nature.

Many people who begin development (in my experience) complain of headaches, giddiness and sometimes light headedness so in light of this opening and closing down properly can perhaps help. I also think it can be reassuruing to know they have 'closed down' as some are more nervous than others.

If you use methods of opening and closing can you recommend any?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

Post  millergrls Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:52 am

So when I feel so happy and excited after I meditate even though it was a struggle this is good? Or I didn't close down properly? Because I like how it feels. I love it actually! When it becomes too much, I picture myself grounded with roots growing out of my feet into the ground then I feel a little more calm. But I have to say I love the giddy feeling.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:14 am