Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
reikistar
Crystal
SpiritVoices
HemantM
eyeopen
Auras
angelroses
innerlight
Violet
Lynn
14 posters

Opening the Third Eye

Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Opening the Third Eye Empty Opening the Third Eye

Post  Lynn Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:07 am

Hello
    There are many lessons out there for opening the Third Eye, I find many are complex and hard to do without being Guided via a tape or someone. For all that is not preferable of possible. This one I have used and it be very simple.

Seeing COLORS
    With colors lik with all things there be a energy to them. One can use them one at a time or in layers or even mixes.

Prepare like one would for any meditation
    Find one's place of quiet and get comfortable
    One can close one's eyes or leave them open ( if open I recommend a blank screen in front of one )
    Settle one's mind and body
    Breath ( three to four breaths in and out work well) Point to ponder in too deep and heald too long one gets light headed and dizzy) Or Hyperventilate
    Focus the mind on the window just behind ye's forhead. Where the Third Eye be.
    Keep this focus for several minutes til one feels it start to open
    First time out look for a single colour
    Be patinet takes practice.
    Once one is satisfied stop.

From this first step on can change it up to see other things. Many report seeing orbs or balls of Light or Triangles ect. Once one gets comfortable with seeing colour and shapes one can move forward to bring in one's Guides or to bring in questions one has.
    If asking a question its best to keep it to a very base level of YES or NO to start. Keep the question simple to something one has the right to understand. Too one has to have pateints and learn to trust in that inner voice or Gut feelings.

Lynn

Last edited by Violet on Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sticking thread)
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Opening the Third Eye Empty Re: Opening the Third Eye

Post  Violet Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:10 am

Thank you for sharing this Lynn Opening the Third Eye 821538 I also have one for opening the third eye, i'll post it tomorrow, it will be both interesting and helpful to have these up here i'll also stick this thread.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:15 am

A very basic one I was taught donkeys years ago was to get into a meditative state as you describe and visualise the third eye as a tightly closed lotus flower, really tightly closed like a bud, as you are visualising it watch the petals unfolding slowly until the flower is fully open, then when you want to close back down simply reverse it closing the petals back up ensuring it is a tight a bud as possible.

innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post  innerlight Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:47 am

teehee donkey years... Opening the Third Eye 809779
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:51 am

Opening the Third Eye 809779 yup i'm ancient i'm not sure where that expression originates i'll have to look it up

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:54 am

Off topic I know but here we go:

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/donkey's+years

I might start a thread for old phrases and sayings though i'm sure we had one...

angelroses
    angelroses

Female
    Number of posts : 53
    Job/hobbies : gardening reading drawing..
    Registration date : 2013-11-14

Post  angelroses Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:52 pm

Lynn wrote:Hello
    There are many lessons out there for opening the Third Eye, I find many are complex and hard to do without being Guided via a tape or someone. For all that is not preferable of possible. This one I have used and it be very simple.

Seeing COLORS
    With colors lik with all things there be a energy to them. One can use them one at a time or in layers or even mixes.

One can close one's eyes or leave them open ( if open I recommend a blank screen in front of one )
    Breath ( three to four breaths in and out work well) Point to ponder in too deep and heald too long one gets light headed and dizzy) Or Hyperventilate

From this first step on can change it up to see other things. Many report seeing orbs or balls of Light or Triangles ect. Once one gets comfortable with seeing colour and shapes one can move forward to bring in one's Guides or to bring in questions one has.
    If asking a question its best to keep it to a very base level of YES or NO to start. Keep the question simple to something one has the right to understand. Too one has to have pateints and learn to trust in that inner voice or Gut feelings.

Lynn
    hi lynn,can you give me anymore info on opening the 3rd eye,i am on my path but not joined any circles ..I just go with the flow...I moved very fast on my path since becoming spiritual....I have always seen purple for the last 15 yrs but didn't know what it meant ,I do now....everynite when I go to bed,i flick the light off...at fist I saw green then purple....then it changeg to a very vivid purple with green around..then gold on the top...this stayed for about 10 miniuts..my eyes are open...for the last 2 weeks I have flicked the light off,and the purple shapes appear all around the bedroom,with some green in and white lights...it stays for about 45 mins..then gone........what do I do...ty for any information...angelrose:angelx:
    Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Post  Auras Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:13 pm

Here is a link to help.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-6-phhIf6vI&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D-6-phhIf6vI

Read the desacription
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Number of posts : 1380
    Registration date : 2012-04-03

Post  eyeopen Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:29 am

angelroses wrote:
    Lynn wrote:Hello

Seeing COLORS

Lynn
    hi lynn,can you give me anymore info on opening the 3rd eye,i am on my path but not joined any circles ..I just go with the flow...I moved very fast on my path since becoming spiritual....I have always seen purple for the last 15 yrs but didn't know what it meant ,I do now....everynite when I go to bed,i flick the light off...at fist I saw green then purple....then it changeg to a very vivid purple with green around..then gold on the top...this stayed for about 10 miniuts..my eyes are open...for the last 2 weeks I have flicked the light off,and the purple shapes appear all around the bedroom,with some green in and white lights...it stays for about 45 mins..then gone........what do I do...ty for any information...angelrose:angelx:
    You have to remeber its the command centre and we tell us things to make it happen.

SO if you look at your eye, and relax, say to yourself I wish to rid myself of all thoughts feelings problems worries fears etc, and put ti in a box and throw it blow it etc. its goneeeeeeee

Locate your third eye say it focus on it say it,

Say I open my third eye chakra now, keep saying it ...................

I cleanse my third eye chakra now, purfiy, balance etc, same for other chakras.

I didnt do it just this way, I used mantras too, which I havnt lately, but Aum is the word mantra bij sound for it.

also ground it lets the energy flow.

Or imagine a purple glow or imagine it is a circle and make it spin more and more.

Or imagine it as a spiral and its constantly spinning and your falling threw it but rather falling forwards threw it and it keeps spinng and your driving liek your drunk threw a spaceship threw it and gradually you sober up and can fly better. lol
    angelroses
    angelroses

Female

Post  angelroses Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:39 pm

hi jai,thank you....I have learnt about the ego....that was hard....I can meditate.and quiet my mind..
    I do a yoga meditation several times a week....I used to hear a lot of messages before I opened up...
    never knew what they meant but they really helped at the time....
    now I hear messages now and again....I can sit quiet for say 45 mins.....but hear nothing...but see a lot of energy...sparkle lights in gold....
    had to smile at your answer drive a spaceship like your drunk...but I know what you mean,thank you....:bfs: kath
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:58 pm

I don't wanna be rude to anyone... But, "opening the third eye"....

What's the point of opening it when its already open?(My belief as I respect if you disagree)
    Just different because in different beliefs ther are 7 chakras and in others their are 5.

And I believe we have 7 but they are already open, but its the fact that they need balancing out.
    angelroses
    angelroses

Female

Post  angelroses Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:25 pm

hi auras,in my opinion a lot who are born spiritual,they can stay open to it...and everything runs smoothly..like it does for you...
    so when your closed to it...you have to balance the chakrras yes...and work on it to get back to what you knew....I forgot everything never bother about anything spiritual...until later in life,when I did have a speedy awakening..now after 15 yrs of learning knowledge....im getting were I want to be...
    happy helping others...helping animals..doing good in life..which ive always done....
    a lot of people I know are very open  and are very open to there gift,which came easy to them...
    I had to go thru massive trials in my life...and learnt a lot from this...as I got thru each trial...wont say what but I came out a stronger person....I love my life now.....cos your only 15..you have not been thru many trials in life....maybe you will have them to come.....or maybe you are a very old soul,and your on your last life....I don't know...

do you have parents or grandparents who are very gifted to.maybe it was them that taught you the right way,and never hid the truth of life from you...I mean they were always positive to you,not negative.....:bfs: angel..
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:35 pm

No, none of the people in my family are gifted.

But my last night is "McNaught"

I've researched my last night and it turned out that their arelots of mediums with the last name as "McNaught". My family are quite skeptical but me
    angelroses
    angelroses

Female

Post  angelroses Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:01 pm

hi auras you are very gifted......and will go along way in life....the only other gifted medium I know of his kyle gray..the angel reader from Scotland..hes was very gifted at 16 yrs old...and is up there with other top mediums making it big....
    goodluck on your journey..i really admire you.....angel..:bfs:
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:05 pm

angelroses wrote:hi jai,thank you....I have learnt about the ego....that was hard....I can meditate.and quiet my mind..
    I do a yoga meditation several times a week....I used to hear a lot of messages before I opened up...
    never knew what they meant but they really helped at the time....
    now I hear messages now and again....I can sit quiet for say 45 mins.....but hear nothing...but see a lot of energy...sparkle lights in gold....
    had to smile at your answer drive a spaceship like your drunk...but I know what you mean,thank you....:bfs: kath
    Hi, erm my names not Jai, lol

Jai Shree Radha Krishna is like saying Glory to Radha & Krishna in Hinduism. But its ok as its not the first time Ive had this. A depiction of them in my Avatar. They are Gods,

I stil have to learn Yoga I wish to but I have a neck injury so its hard.

Maybe you dont hear nothing when you meditate as its meditation time, it can put you off, but sometime sits good to be able to do it despite that.

Its kinda like a button and after a while your just get use to pressing it at will from then on its like warp speed, lol.

:urwelcome: Kath,
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:10 pm

Auras wrote:I don't wanna be rude to anyone... But, "opening the third eye"....

What's the point of opening it when its already open?(My belief as I respect if you disagree)
    Just different because in different beliefs ther are 7 chakras and in others their are 5.

And I believe we have 7 but they are already open, but its the fact that they need balancing out.
    With have more than 7, lol. & are the biggest ones, but there are like quite a few basic ones. then hands, legs fingers, etc.......... every muscle has chakras thats how we move.

The chakras are open ish, but not fully operating, activated etc.

Eg an Orgasm is like activating the sacral chakra alot, a mass of energy, bliss enlightenment is that all over, 247, lol. Meditating is same on the chakra you do to, hense a good meditation on the sacral is close or better than an orgasm, although you can get close to this in main chakras.

Which leads to another way or working on chakra, next time you have an orgasm record it and ask your higher self to do that for the other chakras, lol

Its not the same but you get the picture mass of energy, It is probably possible to learn this for all chakras.

Last edited by eyeopen on Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:11 pm

Hi, angel.

I've been interested spiritually asnce I was like 5 years age. My clairsentient ability started to take place when I lived in a haunted house, I knew someone was their, a man to be specific. About in his 40's. I was 5 so, I didn't really know what was happening.

I started joining circle on monday and I'll be giving mediumship messages out in the circle, so its all good. I leave school in may, got exams in june. Then as a psychic-medium, am gonner make that as a carreer when I leave.

I still remember all my experiences when I was young. Very amazing, my sister claims she sees spirits of a night. But she denies it when I ask her.

In 10 years time am gonner teach my little cousin :giggles:
    angelroses
    angelroses

Female

Post  angelroses Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:24 pm

hiya auras
    good for you...the more you learn ,the more you will know....goodluck at your circle...

:bfs: angelrose
    HemantM
    Just joined

Male
    Number of posts : 6
    Job/hobbies : Spiritual Counselor - exercising, reading books, Yoga, Meditation etc.
    Registration date : 2014-09-09

Post  HemantM Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:57 am

I am a beginner in spiritual and meditation things so can you guys explain what it feels like to open third eye.. I am really curious for it.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:42 pm

Very interesting topic...I'm learning here as I go....keep it up.....
    :ghug:
    Crystal
    Crystal

Female
    Number of posts : 1249
    Job/hobbies : Counsellor - Crystals,Tarot, Reiki and animal healing
    Registration date : 2009-06-20

Post  Crystal Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:42 pm

The third eye is found above and between the eyebrows.  It is the 'organ' that we use to see with when our eyes are closed. If you close your eyes now and think of something simple like your front door and imagine opening the front door and going out. Can you see that with your eyes closed? That is a very simple task of your third eye without going into any development.
    reikistar
    reikistar

Number of posts : 70
    Job/hobbies : Reading (fiction and non fiction), blogging, nature watching, dogs, meditation, dreams, reiki and self development.
    Registration date : 2015-05-10

Post  reikistar Thu May 14, 2015 6:52 pm

Thanks for the information. I was interested in how I could open my third eye further as activity there has waned over the last year or so. Come to think of it, when I first started meditating I used to tell myself that I would see things if I focused on my third eye area, so maybe it is down to focus and intent.

I will try this again when I meditate later.

Thanks

Reikistar
    lalamei124
    Just joined

Number of posts : 7
    Registration date : 2016-02-08

Post  lalamei124 Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:23 pm

Thank you all for sharing! I usually go on youtube and find a nice guided mediation. :)
    absinthe
    absinthe

Female
    Number of posts : 21
    Registration date : 2016-08-09

Post  absinthe Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:36 pm

HemantM wrote:I am a beginner in spiritual and meditation things so can you guys explain what it feels like to open third eye.. I am really curious for it.

I'm in the same situation but there's only one way to find out and that is to do it. To know you'll see images of some kind, perhaps
    colours as Lynn says, and not to get too ambitious at first or raise your expectations too high.

Trying to tell you what it feels like is like, say, trying to tell you what an apple tastes like.

This is such a useful thread so thank you to all who have contributed to make the opening possible.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:27 pm