Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Details in dreams

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Details in dreams Empty Details in dreams

Post  Violet Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:01 am

I'm sure most of us have heard of the few people who dreamed the winning lottery numbers and won, I won a small sum once from something I dreamed about (and luckily when we were down to our last penny)i've also dreamed about an address which later became very significant.

Have you had dreams like this, dreams which helped you out in some way or gave you much needed information before the event.

Do you believe these are simply random or lucky dreams or do you feel spirit is at work assisting us while we sl;eep?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    NightSpirit
    NightSpirit

Female
    Number of posts : 228
    Registration date : 2010-05-08

Details in dreams Empty Re: Details in dreams

Post  NightSpirit Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:46 am

Violet wrote:I'm sure most of us have heard of the few people who dreamed the winning lottery numbers and won, I won a small sum once from something I dreamed about (and luckily when we were down to our last penny)i've also dreamed about an address which later became very significant.

Have you had dreams like this, dreams which helped you out in some way or gave you much needed information before the event.

Do you believe these are simply random or lucky dreams or do you feel spirit is at work assisting us while we sl;eep?

I have this rule-of-the-thumb when it comes to spirit..."Only if it's for the Light..the good of all." I trust there are infinite amount of possibilities but feel we select a loose framework way to get from A to Z on our personal journey. As I also believe all is of the same source then, we as spirit, are able to access these little helpful treasures from time to time, if its for the good of all. :rainbow:

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 11:31 pm