Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Dreams

spiritone*

Number of posts : 63
    Registration date : 2013-07-08

Dreams Empty Dreams

Post  spiritone* Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:43 pm

I'm posting this here instead of under books because it pertains to the topic, I hope that's OK.

A friend just loaned me a dream book and highly recommended it. I have only read a few pages but it makes sense so far. Maybe some of you have already read it if so let me know what you think.

Decipher Your Dreams, Decipher Your LIfe (Decoding the Mysteries of Symbolism) by Tianna Galgano

Maybe it will help us all. I hope!:ghug:
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Dreams Empty Re: Dreams

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:17 pm

That sounds like a handy book to have,Katt.

I dream a lot but sometimes haven't a clue what my dreams mean.

Like the one when I was marrying again.    That was totally beyond me.
    ...and do you know what part of it puzzled me?

Marrying outside!   Not in a church and having a white wedding....

Any ideas on that one?   :giggles: 

Joan xx
    spiritone*

Number of posts : 63
    Registration date : 2013-07-08

Post  spiritone* Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:36 pm

Not yet, I'm only on page 27 out of 379! LOL  If I find out I will let you know.

BTW a friend of mine found a book in a used book store it's My Life as a Medium by Betty Shine. It says in the front she is from England. Have you heard of her. I haven't started this one yet but it looks interesting. Inside the book is a picture of a woman and it looks like she is from England too but not Betty. Might be someone who read the book. The funny thing was when I friend looked at the picture she noticed a box of tea on the counter and she has the same English tea herself on her counter. I will send you the pic just incase you know this person. Also when you get it look in the dor window.
    :bfs:
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:00 pm

spiritone* wrote:Not yet, I'm only on page 27 out of 379! LOL  If I find out I will let you know.

BTW a friend of mine found a book in a used book store it's My Life as a Medium by Betty Shine. It says in the front she is from England. Have you heard of her. I haven't started this one yet but it looks interesting. Inside the book is a picture of a woman and it looks like she is from England too but not Betty. Might be someone who read the book. The funny thing was when I friend looked at the picture she noticed a box of tea on the counter and she has the same English tea herself on her counter. I will send you the pic just incase you know this person. Also when you get it look in the dor window.
    :bfs:

English tea is good!     If you like I will send you some.....:giggles:
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:27 pm

BTW a friend of mine found a book in a used book store it's My Life as a Medium by Betty Shine. It says in the front she is from England. Have you heard of her. 

I'm sure I have this book, yes she is English and I have other books by her so she has definitely wrote more than one, look up her up online she may have a web page and a list of books and such, i'm not sure whether she passed away herself or not.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:20 pm