Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
radiclol
Lightseeker
Detlef
Violet
Lynn
9 posters

Is there Really Meanings to Our Dreams ?

Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Is there Really Meanings to Our Dreams ? Empty Is there Really Meanings to Our Dreams ?

Post  Lynn Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:18 pm

Question : Is there Really Meanings to Our Dreams ?

I ask this from the mass of BOOKS written on dreams and the meanings of them. Dream like the Soul itself are unique to the one having them. That said does one MEANING really FIT all ?

For all the dreams we have there be very very few we recall having the next waking .

Lynn
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Is there Really Meanings to Our Dreams ? Empty Re: Is there Really Meanings to Our Dreams ?

Post  Violet Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:55 pm

Dream books leave me cold, every other meaning appears to be death or illness Is there Really Meanings to Our Dreams ? 350287

And I don't think one interpretation fits all, I think dream meanings are unique to every individual.
    I'm sure for every dream we remember there are hundreds that we don't.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Is there Really Meanings to Our Dreams ? Empty Re: Is there Really Meanings to Our Dreams ?

Post  Detlef Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:24 am

I could say, there is meaning in everything. Nothing happens by chance or for no reason.
    Dreams are no different.
    I personally divide dreams into three categories, first all dreams, with the exceptions of premonitions, deal with our spiritual development. Most dreams are created by one of our spiritual energy layers, mostly known as spiritual body. All parts, figures, in a dream are aspects of our self. All dreams are mantled in metaphors, with the exception of premonitions.
    And thirdly there are messages from our guide or who ever is doing the guiding, higher self, or divine self.
    Lightseeker
    Lightseeker

Male
    Number of posts : 258
    Registration date : 2010-01-27

Post  Lightseeker Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:50 am

Dreams are an Out of Body Experience, All Experience in or out of body carry significance :)
    radiclol
    radiclol

Number of posts : 349
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post  radiclol Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:55 am

i don't think all dreams are meaningful, after studying psychology i'm quite confident the majority of dreams are just mental and not spiritual, the majority of my dreams mean nothing and are just my brain doing its housekeeping! no matter how much i deconstruct them they are obviously not anything i need to know.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:20 pm

I know for a fact I posted another response in here Is there Really Meanings to Our Dreams ? 588401 , I can't remember exactly what I said but I do know I asked Lightseeker if he thought ALL dreams were obe's

Lightseeker
    Lightseeker

Male
    Number of posts : 258
    Registration date : 2010-01-27

Post  Lightseeker Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:30 pm

Hello Violet,
    I do think that all Dreams are Out of Body experiences , but that is very much a personal point of view, I have published an article called What is a Dream at ;
    http://socyberty.com/psychology/dreaming-2/ however to gain more depth of how I arrived at my point of view the article should ideally be read in conjuntion with some understanding of how the Pineal Gland works in order to get an idea of the biological mechanics that actually get you away from your physical body. for example another of my articles :)
    http://socyberty.com/paranormal/third-eyepineal-gland-the-science-and-the-spirituality/

Best Wishes Neville

Last edited by Lightseeker on Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spell check)
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:43 pm

Hi Lightseeker, the reason I ask is because I am regularly 'seen' by others while i'm sleeping, I look forward to reading your articles, thank you for sharing :)

Panda
    Panda

Female
    Number of posts : 65
    Registration date : 2011-02-28

Post  Panda Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:09 pm

I believe that there are meanings to our dreams. Our dreams are connected to our desires and fears. Sometimes our dreams might tell us to be careful of something or to do more of something. Though, some medications do cause us to have unusual dreams because of the effects it has on the brain. One thing I'm unsure of are dreams that make no sense. They are sort of out there and random and don't seem to have any meaning. Could that be because we have nothing going on in our lives at the moment or maybe because the dreams are telling us something but the message is not right in front of us and we have to figure it out?
    Beware_of_Italics
    Beware_of_Italics

Female
    Number of posts : 363
    Registration date : 2011-03-15

Post  Beware_of_Italics Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:36 pm

Lynn wrote:Question : Is there Really Meanings to Our Dreams ?

I ask this from the mass of BOOKS written on dreams and the meanings of them. Dream like the Soul itself are unique to the one having them. That said does one MEANING really FIT all ?

For all the dreams we have there be very very few we recall having the next waking .

Lynn
    I think most of our dreams are symbolic of something in our lives and psyches, but I also believe that sometimes a dream really doesn't have a meaning. Sometimes we dream about a person or thing because we just saw them on tv, had a conversation about them, etc.
    But does one meaning fit all? I'm not sure, but I have always felt that if you ever dream about exploring a house... the rooms are supposed to represent different aspects of yourself. Likewise, I think dreaming about water will always represent emotions. But overall, I think dream symbols are pretty subjective.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:00 pm

But does one meaning fit all?

No I don't believe it does, I think different things have different meanings to different people, that's why I think those dream dictionaries are a waste of paper.

Lynn
    Lynn

Female

Post  Lynn Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:32 pm

Violet wrote:But does one meaning fit all?

No I don't believe it does, I think different things have different meanings to different people, that's why I think those dream dictionaries are a waste of paper.

Hello

Well they SELL like hot cakes LOL. I uses ONE only for and "idea" on where an image is to take me. As ye know Violet as I have worked on one's dreams from time time what I get from them is not from book, YES I have the advantage of "intuition" to aid me, but much is in the VERY words we use. Expecially true when one goes to write out a dream one has had.

The expample I get most from peoples dreams I work on is it was "bad" or a "nightmare" because manybe blood was shed, or we did someone in, or that we were chased or even maybe harmed in some way, to come to find that a " possitive " imgage for what is going on in our lives, and that is simply the ONLY way we see it. We have when we look at the situation been given the clues most times to understand what is in the dream we just don't take the time to process it fully is all. OR at times we maybe do not want to see what is there if it means that there is going to be a time of unrest, or a strong discussion ext. BUT its for our best that we face it, and move past it
    I had a dream where I went down two row's of people beheading them. They all just stood there in a robe and calmly let me do this act to them. No rebellion no emotions shown at all. I woke up in a cold sweat going OMG that is so not me to the next AM stop and think in WHY I was given such a message. There were at that time in life issues I had to face and resolve some. I had left the Church I was with, but not because of "most" there but becasue of a few on the Board, I still had issues to clear up from me there. Unfinished business. I had the Library for the Church still in me home, and it had NO place to move to but to boxes and storage again. Every time I tired to back a box Helmut would join me there, going Lynn you know BOOKS are to held and and read and LOVed. He donated most of what is there. SOME rare and special books are there. I had to figure out how to work that part out and NOT go back to the Church. I was shown I had to CUT ties, and take back control for me for what part I still wanted to keep going for member's.
    In understanding that I knew that I could then offer me home access to the Member's still but not have to go there Sunday. That solution was greatly accepted and embraced by all. It was later that out of slip of the fingers further communications came and I found peace and a path back. I needed to stand me grounds....too I know now as does the Board that lessons were learned and much growth has come about. Negative images with possitive meanings.
    Now when it comes to the SILLY dreams that is party time for the brain. OMG I so want that " Old Spice Man " out of MINE he is Gross me out totally to me . In the dreams to give me a distraction from other things I see. The ways I see him are OMG to funny.
    Lynn
    AngelTony
    AngelTony

Male
    Number of posts : 1227
    Registration date : 2010-04-08

Post  AngelTony Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:10 am

Some of my dreams show me of my past in ways that are different, most dreams are strange stories that do show something but when we wake most details are gone, very few (but few) show us our future. Is there Really Meanings to Our Dreams ? 15910
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:16 am

Hi Lynn
    As ye know Violet as I have worked on one's dreams from time time what I get from them is not from book,
    ah yes I know this well, you're great on dreams.

OR at times we maybe do not want to see what is there if it means that there is going to be a time of unrest, or a strong discussion ext. BUT its for our best that we face it, and move past it
    I think this is true especially when we're trying to interpret our own dreams this is why iot's so good to get someone else's opinion.

I had a dream where I went down two row's of people beheading them.
    Is there Really Meanings to Our Dreams ? 350287 This must have been horrific.

Lynn
    Lynn

Female

Post  Lynn Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:05 am

Hello
    I am not sure if I put this in another thread here or not but I thought I would add it to the discussions here.

Nightmares Vs Bad Dreams or Visions ?

Nightmare - bad dream - a frightening or upsetting dream
    -traumatic experience or troublesome experience
    - dreaded event : a situation that somebody dreads

A nightmare is a “dream” that can cause a strong and negative response in the sleeping person. Most common is the feeling of fear or horror. If one awakens from this type of dream they are often shaken and at times un aware on surroundings.

There are at times are physical cause for a nightmare. Sleeping positions and stress can bring them on. Eating before bed ext.
    Bad Dream - Not at the level of what one calls a nightmare. Where one is woken unsettled in sleep. Or where sleep patterns are effected. A bad dream is more where the visual images are not what one would like to be seeing.

The last component that is often missed is visions. Where one is seeing mental pictures that is in the imagination of the conscious mind. Like at times a trace state of being or seeing as if one is viewing a motion picture . At times in the dream state Lucid Dreams.

I feel there is a difference but if they are “Looked at “ often one finds there is a CLEAR message there that is not negative or scary but its simply the brain’s way of telling ye HELLO ye are not listening to what one needs to know so here we go. Hear it now.

I work a lot on “Nightmares” one’s have and I find that there is a pure message there that is not negative or scary. That said if its not a PRE Event
    Vision one has had. Then that is separate from a dream. At times that is a warning one can change the event in. NOT always .
    Nothing ever seen in our dreams is ever BAD the brain takes the images is all and makes them bad.

For me personally the BIGGEST thing I have to sort out is what is "real" and what is "dream". At times some of the horrific things I see at night are in fact sadly TRUE life events that have come to pass. It is a message from Spirit in those cases, where I am being asked to try to help out.

Other times its an event to COME and that is most unsettling as I have come to learn that one can not change the course of time and that for some reason what is shown to me must have a meaning for me to see. I think that at times it is for me to mentally prepare for the mass number's at times that might be leaving the Earth Plane. Other times it is to prepare family with out coming right out and saying something that a death is coming. I feel I have the free will to use the information how I best feel is right. I do use it, but sadly as the times have not always caught up to one's that SEE things its back burnered.

That dream had horrible, yes as I woke very unsettled but once I had time to process it was ME doing the act I then knew it was something in the here and now I could never brimg me to do, then looked deeper to the meaning.

For me to see the real thing is much more unsettling. Too I embrace that many times man is a very cruel and negative creature. I have to feel it all has a meaning and a path to our advancements.

I am so puttng LIGHT out there that the "number" I saw with the quake does not come to pass.....I still too feel this was but " Act One, Scene One"

Lynn

Last edited by Lynn on Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spacing from paste)
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:28 pm

Nightmares. I cannot recall ever having a night mare,not recently anyway.
    I do have a number of lucid dreams,usually bringing in relatives who have passed over.
    I do believe that those who have passed away visit us in dreams. Dreaming about them is another way for them to visit us.

Joanie
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:32 pm

Hi Joanie you are sooo lucky Is there Really Meanings to Our Dreams ? 21581 , i've been plagued with nightmares on and off for most of my life, it is horrible when you half wake up and are still seeing it, feeling it Is there Really Meanings to Our Dreams ? 45824

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:58 pm