Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Predicting a baby's sex before birth

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Predicting a baby's sex before birth Empty Predicting a baby's sex before birth

Post  Violet Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:56 am

I seem to have been quite accurate with this over the years but is it a true psychic ability, is someone 'telling' me what sex it is or is it purely lucky guesses, perhaps it's down to how the woman is carrying as they say boys are all to the front etc ?
    Does anyone else predict baby's sexes and how do you feel you get that information?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Predicting a baby's sex before birth Empty Re: Predicting a baby's sex before birth

Post  mac Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:40 am

Violet wrote:I seem to have been quite accurate with this over the years but is it a true psychic ability, is someone 'telling' me what sex it is or is it purely lucky guesses, perhaps it's down to how the woman is carrying as they say boys are all to the front etc ?
    Does anyone else predict baby's sexes and how do you feel you get that information?

I used to do it fairly accurately but I stopped doing it when I 'promised' someone the gender they wanted and got it wrong.... Predicting a baby's sex before birth 160943
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Predicting a baby's sex before birth Empty Re: Predicting a baby's sex before birth

Post  Violet Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:32 am

I've always been fairly accurate but will probably get it wrong next time now i've said that Predicting a baby's sex before birth 809779

Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:46 am

Hello

This is something I am ALWAYS ask to do. I NEVER do I feel that if one can find out from Ultra Sound that be a personal choice if not then its is maybe not me place to say. Often what I do is write it down and with the Mom to be put it in a seale envelope and we put it away sealed til after the baby comes. When I have done this I have been RIGHT. Too sadly there was one time when the paper I put in the envelope was BLANK, I sadly picked up the pregnacy would not go to term and sadly it did not.
    When she asked if we could open the envelope and see what the baby was to be, I said yes....and explained that I got nothing is all out of respects. She knows me very well and agreed it was not me place to say it would not come to be full term....but that I was there as a friend after the loss. There was nothing that could have been done. The placenta did not attach solid .

Lynn
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:55 am

Hi Lynn, sorry to hear about your friend, I had an unhappy experience, two in fact about babies, nothing to do with sexing them though, but it was awful, it is terrible recieving such information and especially because it was so long ago when I didn't have the maturity or the knowledge I have now but even so I handled things as well as I was able at the time and there were no bad feelings anywhere.

Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:03 am

Violet wrote:Hi Lynn, sorry to hear about your friend, I had an unhappy experience, two in fact about babies, nothing to do with sexing them though, but it was awful, it is terrible recieving such information and especially because it was so long ago when I didn't have the maturity or the knowledge I have now but even so I handled things as well as I was able at the time and there were no bad feelings anywhere.

Hello

Yes for me early on to KNOW things at times horrible things was very upsetting. Too I embrace now it was all a part of learnings for me. Would I change that part of me NOW no but there were times I prayed to have it GONE then at one time wanted me gone.

Comes down to what really we do in readings where we work with the HIGHEST and GREATEST good in mind. Taking the time to really FEEL if the information will do more harm than good. TOO we could always BE WRONG and OMG that would be horrid. I hold with me many a "secret knowlege" but when I tell someoen in a reading I get something I prefer not to say its always respected.

Lynn
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Post  Detlef Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:52 am

Someone asked me once, if her friend was pregnant, I said no.
    She apparently saw a doc who told her she is pregnant.
    A week later she had to go to hospital to remove a foetus which was dead for about two weeks.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:33 pm

Detlef that must have been awful for her and you Predicting a baby's sex before birth 21581

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 2:56 pm