Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Drawing an odd card

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Drawing an odd card Empty Drawing an odd card

Post  Violet Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:45 pm

What I mean by that is drawing one of those which is not part of the actual deck for a reading though the person who is doing the reading is certain they removed them, does drawing a card like that hold any significance or is it just clumsiness, this has happened to me about 3 times now over a period of a few years.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Drawing an odd card Empty Re: Drawing an odd card

Post  shayn Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:38 am

i would say it is clumsiness, but you should follow your inner feeling. does it mean something to you?
    maybe it is like a wild card.. something unexpected in life that on one can predict, think about or imagine?
    and maybe it is nothing?
    maybe all is open?
    i don't know, i tend not to put much into it, but only you have the answer for that

s
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:34 pm

maybe it is like a wild card.. something unexpected in life that on one can predict, think about or imagine?

Hi shayn, thanks, this was the line of thinking I had at the time, especially the first time it happened Drawing an odd card 821538

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:51 am