Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

well, one more question for you card readers there

shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

well, one more question for you card readers there Empty well, one more question for you card readers there

Post  shayn Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:20 pm

ok
    it is sometime now that i feel i want to mix between my different tarot decks, and creating a new deck that i think i will feel much better with... i just think it is "wrong" well it is not the right word, but i can't think of another word. it is more like, it is not normal to do so is it?
    any ideas?
    Carolyn
    Carolyn

Female
    Number of posts : 541
    Job/hobbies : Writing, singing, and not wasting a moment of every day I wake up.
    Registration date : 2009-09-01

well, one more question for you card readers there Empty Re: well, one more question for you card readers there

Post  Carolyn Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:25 pm

it may be the fear of mixing the two energies together. each deck has its own energy from where you have been handling it, and it has the energy of the topics that have been dealt with while using each deck. I would stop and talk with the entities who help you and ask in meditation if the mixing is alright, and then proceed from there.
    shayn
    shayn

Female

well, one more question for you card readers there Empty Re: well, one more question for you card readers there

Post  shayn Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:19 pm

cza
    my guides told me to do so, and both decks are clean in this sense, it is just me i guess, not fear, it is like mixing oil colours with aquvarell, it feels ...ammm...it can work but it feels not natural...
    yes, i should trust them...actually they gave me few tips... i don't know...

but thanks for your answer
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:41 pm

I know people who not only combine decks but combine tools successfully such as runes and cards, and you could always cleanse the deck you put together.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    shayn
    shayn

Female

Post  shayn Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:19 am

thanks dear,,,
    :hugz:
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:11 am

shayn will you let us know what happens, and you're very welcome :hugz:

shayn
    shayn

Female

Post  shayn Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:20 pm

i will, when i feel ready to do this.. something in me stopping me, and i'm not sure what.
    btw, i combine sometimes the tarot with my runes, i'm only at the begining with understanding the runes, but it is very interesting...
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:05 pm

I'm not very good runes I never really took to them.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:19 pm