Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Psychic flash or coincidence?

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Psychic flash or coincidence? Empty Psychic flash or coincidence?

Post  Violet Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:32 pm

I'm sure this happens to most of us, when you suddenly think of someone for no reason and then they either call you, or you bump into them, or they get in touch some other way.

Does this happen to you and do you think you flashed into their mind too, is it some kind of psychic ability or merely coincidence?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Kaere

Female
    Number of posts : 2719
    Registration date : 2009-05-19

Psychic flash or coincidence? Empty Re: Psychic flash or coincidence?

Post  Kaere Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:46 pm

Yes, this does happen to me - I can tell if someone's thinking about me or sending me a message or about to call sometimes. But for the most part, I don't think it's reciprocal - at least, no one has ever said "oh I was just thinking about you" but I do. Or I did...I don't see people I know very often as they don't live near me.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:33 am

Must have missed your reply kaere... yes it does happen where i'll phone someone and they'll say 'was just thinking about you' or 'I was just going to phone you'

Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:43 am

Hello

I have that with IM. I thought I saw a GHOST the other night had anyone else seen Angel Tony pop up ? I messaged him but no reply.

I was thinking of a friend last night too and very late his time he said he felt me thinking on him and found me on line. Told me I felt very spacey happy, ( I was rather with the WINE) last night. What we talked on is a bit of blank. I do recall him telling me he had something on his mind and needed me to "BEHAVE" an listen.

HMMM hope to see him to night so I know if I helped at all. I was just signing out of IM as I normally DO NOT chat toasted. Too I rarely be that toasted. Man the hang over KILLS.

Lynn
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:37 pm

Hi Lynn, was it definately him, that is reassuring to hear Psychic flash or coincidence? 21581

Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:54 pm

Violet wrote:Hi Lynn, was it definately him, that is reassuring to hear Psychic flash or coincidence? 21581

I have not had TWO other's tell me they say it too. He never replied to them either BUT they say him on line too. SO that is good news.

Lynn
    stephanie79
    stephanie79

Female
    Number of posts : 295
    Registration date : 2013-04-06

Post  stephanie79 Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:27 pm

I thought about my friend who I went on holiday with last year and who I was really close with and have been on and off since school...Literally about twenty minutes later she text me asking if I was free.

Also, with who I believe to be my twin flame I do think about him all the time but I detach myself from it and then I have moments when I think intensly of him and smile and then a message comes through...

I think it's that thing of not expecting anything and just focusing on yourself right now...if that makes sense?

I dunno, I've always expected too much too soon and it's always failed me...xxx
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:59 pm

stephanie79 wrote:I thought about my friend who I went on holiday with last year and who I was really close with and have been on and off since school...Literally about twenty minutes later she text me asking if I was free.

Also, with who I believe to be my twin flame I do think about him all the time but I detach myself from it and then I have moments when I think intensly of him and smile and then a message comes through...

I think it's that thing of not expecting anything and just focusing on yourself right now...if that makes sense?

I dunno, I've always expected too much too soon and it's always failed me...xxx

Much like me,Stephanie. I don't ask for much but do expect kindness and politeness from folks..
    The problem is sometimes we give too much and others take too much.

:love:
    Joanie
    stephanie79
    stephanie79

Female
    Number of posts : 295
    Registration date : 2013-04-06

Post  stephanie79 Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:27 pm

I think that's my whole 'problem' i give too much...ahhhh Psychic flash or coincidence? 15910 Psychic flash or coincidence? 21581

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:25 pm