Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

psychic/spiritual art!

Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

psychic/spiritual art! Empty psychic/spiritual art!

Post  Auras Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:52 pm

I wanna learn but don't know where to start :hanky:
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

psychic/spiritual art! Empty Re: psychic/spiritual art!

Post  mac Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:52 pm

Auras wrote:I wanna learn but don't know where to start :hanky:
    Go to your local college and ask there.
    blackbirdrising
    blackbirdrising

Female
    Number of posts : 177
    Registration date : 2013-11-06

Post  blackbirdrising Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:59 pm

I'll help.  

I've been using art as a method of doing aura readings for about 25 years. You need to think first - how do you see best with your psychic eyes. Remember art has no boundaries, so, you can start by using my ideas as a guideline - just to get you started - but don't limit yourself to just what I'm telling you.

The way I see with my psychic eyes: I see colors around people/animals/buildings/whatever the easiest when the background is removed from the subject. To achieve this (separating the subject from its background), I prefer to use a photograph as my canvas - ones on my computer or ones that people send me when they ask for readings.  This is a lot easier for me to do than an aura reading "on the spot" which people love to ask for once they find out you can see auras.....sigh. And then they wonder why I gaze off into the distance behind them. I have to allow my physical eyes to unfocus, to shift. I'm having to get them out of the real-life background.

I'll use my hubby as an example since I have his permission. Hes a great example since he had 4 spiritual attachments at the time of the photo was taken (2011). The dog is our Michi.

For about 20 years, I put the photo inside the windows paint program (that comes free when you buy your computer). Now I use a free online photo editing place (PIZAP) that offers "painting" because they also offer so many more ways to express what I see. 
    psychic/spiritual art! 52700910

First thing I do is cut the subject out of the background, and then make the background BLACK, like this. This allows me to scry without any "noise" from the background.
    psychic/spiritual art! 11574610

Then I use the paint program or PIZAP to add color and definition that can express (best that it can) what I am seeing around/coming from within the subject. Today I used pizap.
    psychic/spiritual art! Pizap_10

Then I give the person the aura reading by showing them the photo and it comes with a written explanation of every color, every aspect of the aura/spiritual occupation that is found when dowsing into the aura.

Its very important to ask yourself first: How do you see with your psychic eyes the clearest? Some people NEED background energy to clearly see the subject of their reading.  Others (like me) get confused by the background energy. Find out which fits you, and remember that when painting the energy. 

I went to a psychic fair once in 1999, where a woman used paint as a divination tool, on canvas, and gave me a reading while she painted - she just painted colors of swirls and swirls and swirls. It was the act of painting that allowed her psychic eye to focus and she was pretty accurate in her verbal reading. She let me keep the painting too.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    blackbirdrising
    blackbirdrising

Female
    Number of posts : 177
    Registration date : 2013-11-06

Post  blackbirdrising Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:20 am

Its freeing the mind. :goodvibes: And its healing too.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 9:48 am