Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Lynn
Violet
6 posters

Size isn't everything...or is it?

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Size isn't everything...or is it? Empty Size isn't everything...or is it?

Post  Violet Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:43 am

Does it matter what size a crystal is, I have a really big piece of selenite but can massive crystals overwhelm you, I only have this one because it was an absolute bargain, I wouldn't normally buy one so large.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Size isn't everything...or is it? Empty Re: Size isn't everything...or is it?

Post  Violet Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:46 am

Size isn't everything...or is it? 809779 think i've found the answer to why I found such a big piece at such a bargain price

http://www.crystalwellbeing.co.uk/catalogueitemsselenite.php

Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:39 am

Hello
    ITs never the SIZE Size isn't everything...or is it? 809779 its how one uses it and the intentions one sets upon its use.

Lynn

OH the images Size isn't everything...or is it? 160943
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3378
    Job/hobbies : Searching For The Truth
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  1antique Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:33 am

Keeping my big mouth shut....... Size isn't everything...or is it? 368832
    sparkly
    sparkly

Female
    Number of posts : 989

Post  sparkly Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:58 am

Lapis Lazuli Wand Pendant

Size isn't everything...or is it? Lapislazuliwandpendant300can you get a didlo for your crystal then? a starpa crystomy.
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male

Post  1antique Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:41 pm

What is a didlo? I googled it and I did NOT get anything spiritual out of the answers google gave me. Size isn't everything...or is it? 160943 Size isn't everything...or is it? 809779
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics

Post  Lynn Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:47 pm

1antique wrote:What is a didlo? I googled it and I did NOT get anything spiritual out of the answers google gave me. Size isn't everything...or is it? 160943 Size isn't everything...or is it? 809779

Hello
    Hmmm. Ye got the right images or information I be sure. All things can in their own way be spiritual I guess in the experiece one gets .

There are certain crystals that are used for healing sexual issues and disorders. Too they can be used to increase one's drive there. I would not recommend a pointed object being used. I have used a healing crystal on someone with Reiki healing and well he now has a very happy wife.

Lynn
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:37 pm

Size isn't everything...or is it? 984769 hmm.............. I only understood certain parts of this thread but thank you Size isn't everything...or is it? 809779

sparkly
    sparkly

Female

Post  sparkly Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:33 am

rofl i'm dyslexic. it should read dildo. lynn's right i'm sure. Size isn't everything...or is it? 368832
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male

Post  1antique Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:13 am

I'm almost afraid to ask....why would you get a dildo for a crystal? Size isn't everything...or is it? 160943 This must be the weirdest suugested use for one I have EVER heard! Size isn't everything...or is it? 368832
    sparkly
    sparkly

Female

Post  sparkly Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:58 am

ITs never the SIZE Size isn't everything...or is it? 809779 its how one uses it and the intentions one sets upon its use.

Lynn

OH the images Size isn't everything...or is it? 160943

see the above? that's why. that and the phallic image..talking abolut size mattering...you obviously know more about them than i do. i'm not 100 percent sure i know what a didlo/dildo is. lighten up ! 1A. you know you're getting old when you get all limited about what is/ not spiritually relevant. Size isn't everything...or is it? 368832
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male

Post  1antique Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:54 pm

The question that I had was NOT about using a crystal for that purpose, but using a dildo on a crystal. Size isn't everything...or is it? 809779 I didn't know that was possible. Size isn't everything...or is it? 368832

Hey...you said it....not me. Size isn't everything...or is it? 371183
    sparkly said:
    can you get a didlo for your crystal then?
    sparkly
    sparkly

Female

Post  sparkly Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:53 pm

okay, when i chose the path of a seeker/ researcher of the truth, i wanted to make sure of 2 things;
    one, that i could have love. two, not give up humour. double check.
    it was a joke. after thye previous commentary and the phallic lapis lazuli... i feel certain someone will get it...sorry if it doesn't do it for you. i mean no offense. Size isn't everything...or is it? 621623
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:53 pm

hmmmm.... Size isn't everything...or is it? 160943 Size isn't everything...or is it? 56455

Kaere

Female
    Number of posts : 2719
    Registration date : 2009-05-19

Post  Kaere Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:15 am

Whole new meaning to "working with crystals" - I hope to goodness it buys you dinner first. I'm not sure I'll be able to meditate again with one and not blush now Size isn't everything...or is it? 554247
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:43 am

What have I started here............ Size isn't everything...or is it? 809779

sparkly
    sparkly

Female

Post  sparkly Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:54 am

whoa kaere!thought of a it like that! i was meaning like a corvette to perk up the rystal's morale, not one's own... lol!!!!!! Size isn't everything...or is it? 368832
    however i forgot to add i found the "wand" quite funny too! Size isn't everything...or is it? 15910 Size isn't everything...or is it? 15910 Size isn't everything...or is it? 15910 Size isn't everything...or is it? 809779
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male

Post  1antique Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:05 am

sparkly:
    No worries....it takes much more to offend me. Size isn't everything...or is it? 21581

BTW.....I, too, have weird sense of humor... Size isn't everything...or is it? 621623
    sparkly
    sparkly

Female

Post  sparkly Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:55 am

thankyou so much !1A.
    i love the young ones, ideal, nighty night, how not to live your life, the inbetweeners... Size isn't everything...or is it? 621623
    KapitanPrien

Male
    Number of posts : 274

Post  KapitanPrien Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:57 pm

I prefer very small stones to large ones since I keep them in my pocket. I'm not fond of carrying 'boulders' so the smaller the better. I think my biggest stone that I carry would have to be my White Magnesite and the smallest I have is my Phenacite.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:54 am

The big ones look good if you're displaying them but they're impractical otherwise

KapitanPrien

Male
    Number of posts : 274

Post  KapitanPrien Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:21 pm

I agree. I have some raw Rose Quartz 'chunks' that I have in my apt. and that 'honker' of a Clear Quartz crystal...but carry those things? Size isn't everything...or is it? 350287 Size isn't everything...or is it? 558648 No.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:38 pm