Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Photographs jumping off walls?

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Photographs jumping off walls? Empty Photographs jumping off walls?

Post  Violet Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:29 pm

This happened to me a few years ago, I just assumed the person in the photo was making their prescence felt as we were talking about them at the time, but what do you think it means if a photo of someone who is very much alive just randomly jumps off the wall, don't worry I don't believe it's anything sinister, but would be interested in some ideas please?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    PPrncpl7

Male
    Number of posts : 418
    Job/hobbies : Retired teacher of Mathematics
    Registration date : 2010-01-27

Photographs jumping off walls? Empty Re: Photographs jumping off walls?

Post  PPrncpl7 Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:00 pm

Hello Violet
    I would suspect one of my guides or spirit helpers was bringing this person to my attention. Also I would suspect the conversation about this person was in some way incorrect-we had got it wrong and would need to rethink it all. Maybe get in touch with the person and find out--maybe meditate and ask guides and helpers for more info.
    Have said many times on here -nothing happens by chance--it all means something--it is up to each individual to find out--in a calm and rational way as possible.
    Peter
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:04 pm

Hi Peter, thanks for your help, but the photo of the living person which jumped off the wall, there was no actual talk of this person but they are constantly very much in everyones thoughts as they are having an extremely difficult time at the monent Photographs jumping off walls? 21581

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:29 pm