Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Stars and a dragon, oh my!

Beware_of_Italics
    Beware_of_Italics

Female
    Number of posts : 363
    Registration date : 2011-03-15

Stars and a dragon, oh my! Empty Stars and a dragon, oh my!

Post  Beware_of_Italics Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:03 pm

A lot of my dreams lately have been pretty mundane, which is why I loved this one dream which I had recently. It was a short one, but here's what it was:
    I was looking up at the night sky, and amongst the stars were all these red stars which formed the shape of a dragon.
    Any ideas about what this dream could possibly mean? Thanks in advance! Stars and a dragon, oh my! 348985 (I love that smiley, by the way. How cute is that?!)
    Kristin
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Stars and a dragon, oh my! Empty Re: Stars and a dragon, oh my!

Post  Violet Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:43 pm

HI Kristin (is it ok to call you that)

I'd look up the symbology, but stars to me represent hope, red is a power colour, energy passion etc, and dragons I see as protective, some believe dragons can be power animals too, so it might be worth looking up dragon as a power animal.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:19 am

Beware_of_Italics wrote:A lot of my dreams lately have been pretty mundane, which is why I loved this one dream which I had recently. It was a short one, but here's what it was:
    I was looking up at the night sky, and amongst the stars were all these red stars which formed the shape of a dragon.
    Any ideas about what this dream could possibly mean? Thanks in advance! Stars and a dragon, oh my! 348985 (I love that smiley, by the way. How cute is that?!)
    Kristin

Hello

The Dragon is a powerful animal familiar and too a "REAL" interdimentional creature.

The Dragon is protection, instruction in spiritual, Element magic. Using the spiritual to transform life. Protection. Adding extra power to magic.

In the spiritual definition the dragon represents the supernatual, infinity itself, and spiritual powers of change and transfomration.

Lynn
    Beware_of_Italics
    Beware_of_Italics

Female
    Number of posts : 363
    Registration date : 2011-03-15

Post  Beware_of_Italics Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:49 am

Thanks for the info!

As suggested, I just read about dragons as totems. I've never been "into" dragons per se, but I'm quickly changing my mind. I just can't seem to get this dream out of my head. (Someone even told me that there's a Constellation Draco. I certainly had no clue about that! I think that's so interesting considering my dream was seeing a dragon constellation).

I definitely hope this was a good sign, as this household could use some Stars and a dragon, oh my! 669934 right about now. Lol!

Kristin

(And yes, it's okay to call me Kristin)
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:55 am

Beware_of_Italics wrote:
    Thanks for the info!

As suggested, I just read about dragons as totems. I've never been "into" dragons per se, but I'm quickly changing my mind. I just can't seem to get this dream out of my head. (Someone even told me that there's a Constellation Draco. I certainly had no clue about that! I think that's so interesting considering my dream was seeing a dragon constellation).

I definitely hope this was a good sign, as this household could use some Stars and a dragon, oh my! 669934 right about now. Lol!

Kristin

(And yes, it's okay to call me Kristin)

I will see what I can find and PM it to ye.....

lynn

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:21 am