Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

sitting vs laying

innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

sitting vs laying - Page 2 Empty sitting vs laying

Post  innerlight Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

Which position do you prefer in your meditation practice?

I find laying to allow me to relax more as when I'm sitting my head has a tendency to bob back and forth when i'm relaxing and it prevents me from relaxing.

I will say that if you do lay you will want to lay on something that is not your bed, as your bed should be only used for sleeping to help train your body to be able to sleep better when in the bed.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

sitting vs laying - Page 2 Empty Re: sitting vs laying

Post  Violet Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:20 pm

Hi Lynn sorry to hear you werre poorly, I know there are meditation methods for painful conditions which teach you to ride out the pain, as for the recliner i'd probably fall asleep but i'd love to give it ago, will need to find a recliner first though sitting vs laying - Page 2 809779

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:36 pm

Violet wrote:Hi Lynn sorry to hear you werre poorly, I know there are meditation methods for painful conditions which teach you to ride out the pain, as for the recliner i'd probably fall asleep but i'd love to give it ago, will need to find a recliner first though sitting vs laying - Page 2 809779

Hello

Most times for me what is best is to simply leave the physical body. I am still in part there of course but the brain escapes to wonder free I guess.

I was a bit nughty in Church Sunday, I left. I was working with a Spirit but too I wanted FREE a bit. It was noticed :giggles: by the Chair person and the Speaker as I was directed by the speaker thinking I was totally GONE. Not the case I knew what was said but I was gone too. So the :blush: planned on me backfired. :happy:

I do admit there are TIMES when one so does need the pain med's and I know well that going to the point of a black out is NOT a good place. I have done that at times thinking OK I can take on the World. That is so not the case. I have found a meditation that really words with a group. It is done for the Full and New Moon energis but I find it more healing. Now its even better as it's combined with Crystal Bowls and a hand Drum. OMG the places one goes is amazing.

Life is better again. Its day to day with a neck injury even one that happened when I was 21. One can heal the flesh but the bones seem to hold that memory of how they moved in not nice ways.

Lynn

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 12:17 pm