Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Reiki symbols

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Reiki symbols Empty Reiki symbols

Post  Violet Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:33 pm

I only ever did level one, what i'm curious about is do you keep your first symbol forever or do you get a new one every time you move up a level? Does everyone at the same level have the same symbol, or are they unique to every person?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Reiki symbols Empty Re: Reiki symbols

Post  shayn Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:30 am

hi V
    as far as i know, there are no personal symbols not at the begining anyway.. each level bring more symbols..
    btw, there is a book that states all the symbols of reiki.. if you want i can check come to think about it i haven't seen it in a long time..
    but this is all that i know i didn't do more the 3 levels and then i found the book and myself i prefer the natural healing and not reiki or any other system.

S
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post  innerlight Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:16 pm

Violet wrote:I only ever did level one, what i'm curious about is do you keep your first symbol forever or do you get a new one every time you move up a level? Does everyone at the same level have the same symbol, or are they unique to every person?

At the first level of Reiki there are no symbols.. Just lots of self healing...
    The second level you learn Three Symbols....
    The Third level you learn one more symbol.
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:47 pm

Hello

I am on the same page as Innerlight. I had NO symbols for Level I . Three for Level II and there will be one for Level III when I take that Easter Long Weekend.

What I found really amazing was I had of course seen the Symbols in books but out of respect never used them or even tried them, they flowed with me so easily.

Lynn
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:58 pm

I was given a symbol at level one, however the circumstances surrounding me being attuned were rather unsual, I was definately attuned by a reiki master, so it's not possible it was in anyway a 'sham' attunement, I wonder why I was given the symbol if you're not really supposed to have one then Reiki symbols 229495

innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:07 am

Violet wrote:I was given a symbol at level one, however the circumstances surrounding me being attuned were rather unsual, I was definately attuned by a reiki master, so it's not possible it was in anyway a 'sham' attunement, I wonder why I was given the symbol if you're not really supposed to have one then Reiki symbols 229495

Let me clear up the possible confusion. There is a major exception to this rule, and that would depend on the style of Reiki you were attuned to. As there are many diverse Reiki branches it is possible that the one you got had a symbol at level one. It is also possible that the symbols are different then the other branches. It's also possible that that branch of Reiki can do things completely different. It's a matter of the Reiki Master who attunes you. The basic guidelines for Usui Reiki, the original Reiki that we know, goes by what me, and Lynn said.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:09 am

All I know is it was just Reiki, it was a while back before all these newer 'branches' of it emerged, as far as I know the 'original' Reiki.

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:11 am

Is there any chance someone would be 'awarded' a symbol early if they were active/capable in other types of healing.

innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:14 am

Violet wrote:Is there any chance someone would be 'awarded' a symbol early if they were active/capable in other types of healing.

Normally no. They would not as the basic guidelines are there. I suppose it's possible that if you were already a healer, that they combined the attunements, but that wouldn't explain the one symbol. As there are three at the second level.

I am curious as to what symbol you were given if you don't mind sharing. You can send it to me in pm. I have a feeling what it could of been.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:17 am

i'll see if i can find it give me a tic

zohar

Female
    Number of posts : 41
    Job/hobbies : meditation /yoga alternative therapies....
    Registration date : 2011-12-26

Post  zohar Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:20 pm

When i had my first reiki level 1 attunement i was attuned by the reiki master, the reiki master attunes you with symbols but they dont give you the symbols as again as stated its more for self healing and clearing ......... reiki 2 i was given 3 symbols, and attuned, and reiki 3 i am doing the 10th this month, i have recently heard theres a 3a so im not sure how this is gona work, as theres hasnt always been a 3a ...... has anyone here done there level 3 or 3a. and if so how did it effect you
    afterwards if anythink ? .....

thanks love and light,

xxxkerixxx.
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female

Post  Lynn Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:01 pm

zohar wrote:When i had my first reiki level 1 attunement i was attuned by the reiki master, the reiki master attunes you with symbols but they dont give you the symbols as again as stated its more for self healing and clearing ......... reiki 2 i was given 3 symbols, and attuned, and reiki 3 i am doing the 10th this month, i have recently heard theres a 3a so im not sure how this is gona work, as theres hasnt always been a 3a ...... has anyone here done there level 3 or 3a. and if so how did it effect you

thanks love and light,

xxxkerixxx.

Hello

When I did Level One there were NO symbols given that was an introduction and practice and awakening and a balancing of the energies.

Practice of the hand positions and understanding how the energy worked and flowed.

Level 2 was three symbols and lots of practice in the ways they were done. Practice on doing a healing on someone.

Level 3 - Master Healer Level - 3 more symbols and again more practice .

Master Teacher Level 3 - A FULL overview on HOW it all works. Run though Level 1 -3 and shown how to pass on attunements. Instructed on the fact that all Master's WRITE their own course but that the base lines are followed. NO symbols for Level 1.

How did it feel Level 1 ( for me as I had a Kundalini Awakening that summer ) was like an energy overload, I was up all that night. It was noted by one's that can sense me that I had been shifted.

Level 2 was a more gentle transition, I even fell a sleep when someone was working in me in practice and that is NOT me at all. Again one's noted a shift in me. Me I simpy started to feel more in balance in that place of the inner self.

Level 3 was intense in bringing the TWO parts of me into one whole. Being a Medium and comfortable in working in the Spirit World and Astral Planes I ran pretty grounded and without a lot of outward emotions. Being told that it was TIME to step into more the work with the living I opened that other door to me more the Psychic side of me, the side that can do readings and use intuition with dreams ext....but still the emotions were inward and well gaurded. The Kundalini Awakening I had opened the heart, but did not openly flow the emotions. Level 3 brought that balnce. Readers noted and one's that could sense me said that I no longer felt pulled in TWO I had that middle ground balance. I could FEEL that place of balance and understood HOW I could walk as ONE in both worlds. Most choose a path in what calls to them more or what gives them the path of income. I never choose that way.

I had always been able to heal, but never had the "Certification" to do it so this was a completion of what I already had really. That validation of YES this is pure in energy and intentions. Like taking a formal Tutorial for Tarot Readings and Past Life Regressions, that knowlege from a Master or Teacher does matter.

I have Attuned one Student to Level 3 but not to Teaching Master.

Lynn
    zohar

Female
    Number of posts : 41
    Job/hobbies : meditation /yoga alternative therapies....
    Registration date : 2011-12-26

Post  zohar Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:44 pm

Lynn wrote:
    zohar wrote:When i had my first reiki level 1 attunement i was attuned by the reiki master, the reiki master attunes you with symbols but they dont give you the symbols as again as stated its more for self healing and clearing ......... reiki 2 i was given 3 symbols, and attuned, and reiki 3 i am doing the 10th this month, i have recently heard theres a 3a so im not sure how this is gona work, as theres hasnt always been a 3a ...... has anyone here done there level 3 or 3a. and if so how did it effect you

thanks love and light,

Hi Lyn thats very interesting,

Seem to have a few things in common there with you, thankyou for the feed back on your own personal experiences with your attunements,
    my reiki 1 = i was doing lots of releasing highly emotoion, although i felt a heightened awareness of other ppls emotions to, i had always felt quite empathic to ppl i came in contact to especially family and close friends, but this went to a new level and i found and still do from time to time supermarkets, and big spaces of ppl even a bus ride can very overwhelming and hard for me to stay around without feeling dizzy and sick........ this is somethink i have just learned to live with and constantly grounding my energy...... see im also mediumystic, and i feel this way with spirit enery also at times......

What im really interested in is your Kundalini experience, if you wouldnt mind sharing it, i too have had some enecounters with Kundalini, first i didnt have a clue what was happening to me ,
    i was laying on my bed just relaxing, wide awake when the next thing a electric shock like energy just rushed right through my body started through my soles of my feet continuing upwards at such a speed coarsing right through, i could feel my body shaking litrally coming of the bed but i couldnt stop it so i just had to go with it, the moment as it reached the crown of my head i was catapulted out of my body with a bright blue light present, then i went through a life review...... this was different from a regular obe, in yrs building up i had other experiences but never really realised what was happening, like feeling fluid trickling up and dwn the spine, and intense heat, they were just a few experiences to note.... but once i realised what was hapening it all started falling into place......... how did it happen with you as im extremly intrigued with the Kundalini energy now and have been researching it for a long time now since my own experience....

xxxkerixxx

xxxkerixxx.

Hello

When I did Level One there were NO symbols given that was an introduction and practice and awakening and a balancing of the energies.

Practice of the hand positions and understanding how the energy worked and flowed.

Level 2 was three symbols and lots of practice in the ways they were done. Practice on doing a healing on someone.

Level 3 - Master Healer Level - 3 more symbols and again more practice .

Master Teacher Level 3 - A FULL overview on HOW it all works. Run though Level 1 -3 and shown how to pass on attunements. Instructed on the fact that all Master's WRITE their own course but that the base lines are followed. NO symbols for Level 1.

How did it feel Level 1 ( for me as I had a Kundalini Awakening that summer ) was like an energy overload, I was up all that night. It was noted by one's that can sense me that I had been shifted.

Level 2 was a more gentle transition, I even fell a sleep when someone was working in me in practice and that is NOT me at all. Again one's noted a shift in me. Me I simpy started to feel more in balance in that place of the inner self.

Level 3 was intense in bringing the TWO parts of me into one whole. Being a Medium and comfortable in working in the Spirit World and Astral Planes I ran pretty grounded and without a lot of outward emotions. Being told that it was TIME to step into more the work with the living I opened that other door to me more the Psychic side of me, the side that can do readings and use intuition with dreams ext....but still the emotions were inward and well gaurded. The Kundalini Awakening I had opened the heart, but did not openly flow the emotions. Level 3 brought that balnce. Readers noted and one's that could sense me said that I no longer felt pulled in TWO I had that middle ground balance. I could FEEL that place of balance and understood HOW I could walk as ONE in both worlds. Most choose a path in what calls to them more or what gives them the path of income. I never choose that way.

I had always been able to heal, but never had the "Certification" to do it so this was a completion of what I already had really. That validation of YES this is pure in energy and intentions. Like taking a formal Tutorial for Tarot Readings and Past Life Regressions, that knowlege from a Master or Teacher does matter.

I have Attuned one Student to Level 3 but not to Teaching Master.

Lynn
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female

Post  Lynn Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:07 pm

Hello

Will post about the Kundalini Awakening in a NEW Thread. So that the flow of this one stays pure.

Lynn

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 9:14 am