Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

symbols

love&light

Female
    Number of posts : 61
    Job/hobbies : massage therapist
    Registration date : 2014-02-24

symbols Empty symbols

Post  love&light Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:09 pm

So I've been having a lot of trouble deciding what symbols mean what. What helps u guys figure it out?
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

symbols Empty Re: symbols

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:25 pm

Sometimes spirit will gave out symbols of a certain event happening in a person's life.

Mostly memories of  happenings from that life....

Per example.....
    The medium who gave me this message described it as below.
    A small table set under an awning,with a bottle of what looked like Champayne....two fluted glasses. Plus a vase containing roses. The scene was set outside....

It was from my husband.   He passed over on the year that we would have celebrated our silver wedding anniversary.   He died in February and anniversary was in April.    He also loved roses....
    love&light

Female
    Number of posts : 61
    Job/hobbies : massage therapist
    Registration date : 2014-02-24

Post  love&light Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:09 pm

Awe that gave me goosebumps and made my eyes water. How sweet...I hope to be able to give that to people.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:53 pm

The way I see it you have two choices :asmile:  you can attempt to interpret the symbol using your own feelings which should get easier as time goes on or you can simply give the symbol as part of the reading it might not mean anything to you but mean the world to your sitter, many mediums work with symbols rather than hearing voices.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:16 am

Do you think that mediums find it easier that way?    To describe a symbol more than a message?
    shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  shayn Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:55 am

Violet wrote:The way I see it you have two choices :asmile:  you can attempt to interpret the symbol using your own feelings which should get easier as time goes on or you can simply give the symbol as part of the reading it might not mean anything to you but mean the world to your sitter, many mediums work with symbols rather than hearing voices.
    i agree with Violet.

especially in a reading don't try to interoperate the symbol to your sitter as you just might get it wrong.if a spirit gives you a symbol for a sitter give the symbol. if the sitter doesn't understand it, try talking it with him/her or ask spirit for more explanations. 

if you receive symbols to yourself: you can try several things.
    as violet said, turn to your thoughts/memories/feelings and so on to try and understand the symbol yourself and see where and how it fit into your life.
    sometimes you will not be able to do so, but if you keep the symbol with you, along the line it will make sense, sometimes it will take years sometimes weeks sometimes hours. it is keys or steps to grow and develop yourself.

you can allways ask spirit for more information about the symbol or ask them what to do or what you are meant to do with this symbol.
    also you can do meditation with this symbol and write down whatever feelings or insights you receive while meditating.

and there is  the other big option.. find some good symbol dictionaries to work with, or find info over the net, and see if this helpful and fit to you. not all symbols are personal and not all symbols are not.. some are like this and some like that and some are mixed.

but one other thing: the conversation between you and spirit is both ways. it is fine and good to say, hi spirit i do not understand, please explain more. or ask spirit not to talk in symbols to you as you feel uncomfortable with it. you have to find together the way you both can understand each other else there is no point with such communication.

S

and SpiritVoice.

if you receive a symbol to a sitter how do you know what it means to him or her?  if you get a shape of a heart, what can you say? it can mean so many things, so often one receive feelings and words as well but sometimes you receive only a symbol - what would you do then? you can talk about love, you can talk about health, you can talk about fear, you can talk about emotions, and at the end, the sitter came to you as he wanted a message from her mother, and when she was 15 just before her mother passed away , her mother gave her a heart pendent, and this is a confirmation that the spirit talking to her is her mother, but you missed the point by trying to give explanations to the symbol. so yes, it is not easier but Better to describe the symbol to the sitter then to try and explain it.

s
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:43 am

especially in a reading don't try to interoperate the symbol to your sitter as you just might get it wrong.if a spirit gives you a symbol for a sitter give the symbol. if the sitter doesn't understand it, try talking it with him/her or ask spirit for more explanations. 
    Very true,Shayn...If I am being given a symbol,I can usually pick up what the meaning is.
    Means more to us than the medium......
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:51 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:Do you think that mediums find it easier that way?    To describe a symbol more than a message?

I know mediums personally who work with symbols a lot, for some it can be easier :bfs: 

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:51 am

Also seeing an actual picture,gives a clearer clue....

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:04 pm