Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

signs and symbols

millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

signs and symbols Empty signs and symbols

Post  millergrls Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:49 am

I know many mediums connect with spirit through symbols. Heavy chest/heart attack, hard time breathing/lung problems, drowing. Sadness/depressed spirit ect. What type of symbols do you receive when connecting with spirit in general or doing a reading?
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

signs and symbols Empty Re: signs and symbols

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:59 pm

One was a dream I had about 'seeing' a recording studio,I took that to mean 'communication'.

From spirit maybe or someone I would like hear from.

Any other signs we can think of?

Joanie
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:35 pm

Those are good ones Joanie.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:01 pm

Always good signs..... :urwelcome:
    shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  shayn Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:59 pm

mary don't fall into the mistake of thinking everything spirits show you is a symbol. sometimes heavy breathing is just heavy breathing and nothing to do with lungs and so on.
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:10 pm

shayn wrote:mary don't fall into the mistake of thinking everything spirits show you is a symbol. sometimes heavy breathing is just heavy breathing and nothing to do with lungs and so on.
    Thank you Shayn. I have gotten better at this. I am asking in a sense of what mediums feel. I had an experience that I posted under medium and "the girl in my house". I am hoping to get a broader sense of what I know that I experienced.
    shayn
    shayn

Female

Post  shayn Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:41 pm

i guess mary you have to learn to understand your own feelings and not take what other say they feel or do. spirits that come to you speak with you in a language that you can understand. but one thing to remember is not everything is a symbol that stands for something else but sometimes it is the thing in itself. one very often mistake that mediums do is interpreting messages that do not need to be interpret.

s
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:35 am

shayn wrote:i guess mary you have to learn to understand your own feelings and not take what other say they feel or do. spirits that come to you speak with you in a language that you can understand. but one thing to remember is not everything is a symbol that stands for something else but sometimes it is the thing in itself. one very often mistake that mediums do is interpreting messages that do not need to be interpret.

s
    Should I maybe ignore this entity and not overthink it? I am very unsure and something holds me back. I am not sure what i should do. I have only been at this for four months. In no way do I consider myself and expert. Is this something that comes naturally to me yes, but in considering myself as completely knowing no way. I have been trying to find other reasons, explanations, answers, for many months and I have come to the point where I believe this entity is asking for my help in crossing over. I am not sure. I know what she made me feel, I didn't feel anything bad, but I am still unsure. I know what I feel but am afraid that I am not experienced enough to take the correct step. A part of me wants to wait awhile to see what else I can learn and grow and then there is the part of me that is confident in what I know, and I know enough of what I feel. And in the end I am not sure. I am half and half in my instinct. I know that she needs help, and she seems to want it from me. The other half of me knows that I am yet experienced enough to really know for sure or what to do.
    shayn
    shayn

Female

Post  shayn Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:52 am

mary love, you kind of started talking here about something else.
    if there is a spirit you feel needs your help to cross over, just go with your feelings and help it cross over - do you know how to do that?
    if it is a spirit that stays with you and help you, you just take your time and tell this spirit that now you learn to talk with each other, so you will understand if what you get from this spirit are symbols or what? it takes time to create a language with your spirits or guides.sometimes you get things wrong, sometimes you get things right, the trick is to allow yourself to make mistakes and accept that, accept that you made a mistake, this is why feedback from others is important, as it is the only way you can know if you got things right or made a mistake.
    if it is a spirit that just came to you to deliver a message, be honest and deliver the message as is, if the person you are doing the reading can't understand what it means as is, try to see if it is symbolic in some way.
    this is all to it.
    yes i know it sounds easy but not really that easy. it takes practice and more practice.

hope this helps

s
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:27 pm

Sorry, I went a little bit on a rant there.signs and symbols 348985I have an entity in my home that was here before me. The only people that knows that she is here is myself and my two year old son. He sees her all the time. She doesn't bother any one, does nothing menacing, scary or dangerous. Just like the messages I have received, "tell her I am being a good girl". Like the girl wanted me to tell her mom that she was being good. I have been experiencing things for several months. I have been trying to find other reasons for them to be sure of what I am experiencing. The continue to get stronger. Sort of like she gives me more once I am ready to handle it type thing. I know she wants my help to cross over. I think she thinks I am ready to do this, but I do not know how. Really afraid of doing something wrong. But I can feel her pain.
    This is my experience from the other day.
    So now I found myself staring in my daughters room where the spirit of the girl resides. I stared for a long time before I realized that I was staring. Then I saw her, she walked across my daughters door, then a mist form of her walked out of the room a little bit then back into the room then I sat there and watched mist flow out of the room on the floor and hover there for a few seconds. I set my protection over myself and home for good measure This is when i realized that I had been staring and bagan to blink and come back from where ever i had been. I got up to get a cup of coffee.
    This is where it gets strange for me and i am looking for a mediums input. When I walked past the room to get my coffee I looked into the room. All of a sudden I felt a ball of numbness in me left heel. Wasn't painful or uncomfortable but somehow I new that it wasn't my sensations. Then the numb feeling went up my leg. I centered myself, relaxed and closed my eyes, took a deep breath, and my head began to tingle. All of sudden I bagan to feel dizzy and naucous. Then I felt this huge sadness, I almost began to cry. I know this was her. I was told that a woman had had cancer and had slept in this room but I am not sure if it is the girland I am not sure if she had died. I am wondering if any medium could tell me what this may symbolize. I know when a medium connects with spirit many times they do it through sensation and symbolism. (heart attack: chest pains, hard time breathing:lung.
    As I said she never comes through dangerous or menacing. This didn't scare me. I just knew she was connecting with me, and it wasn't overwhelming. I think she was showing me that I was capable of this and ready for the next level. But I know nothing about helping spirit cross over. I have only been doing this for four months. I am still a newbie. Sorry if I went off the deep end. I am feeling a little helpless for this girl. She is about sixteen maybe, she wears a farm girl dress maybe from the fifties, I am thinking farther back.
    shayn
    shayn

Female

Post  shayn Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:57 pm

Mary

basically to help her cross over you just need to direct her into the light. if this is hard for you to do, just ask the angels to help her cross over, ask for an angel to come over and help her, then direct her towards this angel and the angel will do the rest.

you may ask her why is she here, but rarely is that you need to close things for her, this is mainly TV stuff. you don't need ever to do anything for spirits!!!

one other thing love, spirits even those who want to deliver a message are here to help you , if you don't get something, if you don't understand you may just ask the spirit to explain you what they mean, to say more then one word or explain or say more about what they show you. some spirit explain better then others, but as spirits want their message to be delivered they will help you to gain better understanding of it. all you need to do is ask and listen, listen to what they say or show you and not think you know what it means because someone told you that a heart means love and a dove means freedom.

are you sure this spirit that is in your home wants to cross over?

in a place when i lived once, i had a spirit family, not sure if they all been of one family but it felt that they "lived" there as a family. they never lived in this house in real life, as i know who lived there, and some of the spirits were too old or too young. i never new if we had 5 or 7 of them, but they lived with us, never wanted to cross over, just to be left in peace to live with us there.

s
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:04 pm

shayn wrote:Mary

basically to help her cross over you just need to direct her into the light. if this is hard for you to do, just ask the angels to help her cross over, ask for an angel to come over and help her, then direct her towards this angel and the angel will do the rest.

you may ask her why is she here, but rarely is that you need to close things for her, this is mainly TV stuff. you don't need ever to do anything for spirits!!!

one other thing love, spirits even those who want to deliver a message are here to help you , if you don't get something, if you don't understand you may just ask the spirit to explain you what they mean, to say more then one word or explain or say more about what they show you. some spirit explain better then others, but as spirits want their message to be delivered they will help you to gain better understanding of it. all you need to do is ask and listen, listen to what they say or show you and not think you know what it means because someone told you that a heart means love and a dove means freedom.

are you sure this spirit that is in your home wants to cross over?

in a place when i lived once, i had a spirit family, not sure if they all been of one family but it felt that they "lived" there as a family. they never lived in this house in real life, as i know who lived there, and some of the spirits were too old or too young. i never new if we had 5 or 7 of them, but they lived with us, never wanted to cross over, just to be left in peace to live with us there.

s
    As I meditated today I asked. She was there to my right. I felt so sad again that I wanted to cry. She showed me that she is sad because she cannot go home to her family. Then I saw black arms holding her as if something is holding on to her so that she cannot pass. I am not sure if this is a symbol or if there is a dark entity holding her that wants me to connect with her. I don't feel any evil, but I am also without tons of experience in this. I set protections every day and night. i am almost afraid that a previous owner took her, brought her here and she is trapped. This I feel very strongly. Like its right. This house has been empty for several years due to foreclosure. The owner of the house's brother lived here for a while. The first time I saw him (didn't know who he was) I felt very creepy and scared. Especially with the look he gave me. like he knew something that I did not. That was on the first day that we were moving in.
    shayn
    shayn

Female

Post  shayn Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:10 pm

mary: you can try to find information about your house and what was going on there. this may help your knowledge.
    but also, if the girl is a live this is something else, if she is dead, send her to the light, right now it is the only thing you can do for her. but love, you need to let her go as well.

s
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:15 pm

I know for sure that she is not alive. I will take your suggestions about the angles, I also have a prayer to go with this. She is telling me that she is trapped and not allowed to leave. Her name is sara, I think that I am going to go to the deeds office to see if there are any saras.
    thesingingpsychic
    thesingingpsychic
    Just joined

Female
    Number of posts : 5
    Registration date : 2013-03-29

signs and symbols Empty My experiences.

Post  thesingingpsychic Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:43 am

I remember when I met this one man, he was cute and all that. Come to find out he lost his mother about two years ago. I was talking to him on the phone and out of the blue his mom started communicating with me. I would have to say that as the reading progressed, I began to feel what his mom felt before she died. I could not breath at all and had to sit up and move around. I told him that for some reason I could not breath and had a hard time to where I gasped for air, come to find out his mother died of lung cancer. I then began feeling a pain in my abdomen and around where my fallopian tubes are, he told me his mother had 8 children and she had to have a hysterectomy a few years before she died. I had no idea how I picked that up, but I did. It was the weirdest experience I've had. So, spirits do communicate with me through symbols be it health ailments, movies they liked, or even things they did outdoors.
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:36 pm

Thank you for this!! I totally get this. I haven't had many experiences like that, but the other day my husband and i were going out and I close my eyes for a second, and then all of a sudden I saw his grandmother that I have never met clear as day. All of sudden my chest began to hurt very badly and it was hard to breath. I ask my husband if his grandmother had had heart problems. He told me that before she died she had a lot of chest pain and had a difficult time breathing.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:46 am