Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Types of Dreams

Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Types of Dreams  Empty Types of Dreams

Post  Lynn Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:02 am

Lucid Dreams-
    It is said that its a higher frequency state to our dreams. In a Lucid Dream you can control or alter the events in your dream in the state that you realize your dreaming.
    It is said you can learn to have Lucid Dreams and even share in a dream with another. When you go to bed at night simply put a plan in your head what you want to dream on.
    For example your out on a walk and the snow is falling, look to see how its covering the trees. Then try changing the dream to a nice sunny Summer day. Opposite contrasts seem to work quite well.

Prophetic Dreams -
    These are dreams about things that will happen in the near future. You might see your future events for your family. Or even at times future events for the World. I.e. and Earthquake ect.

Recurring Dreams -
    Over and over the same dream. These are message dreams which there is something in them for you to understand. At times they are warning messages for self.

Sexual Nature Dreams-
    These are very common with the onset of puberty. Too they often reflect the waking state of our sexual lives. You can be a sexually repressed person in the waking hours and very aggressively sexual in your dreams. Like an ambition or driving force dream.

Shared Dreams-
    This is a dream state that can be planned so that you have the same dream at night as your mate. Or you maybe talking so someone you know and they have had the same dream
    Spirit Dreams-
    Often this is a real event contact from a loved one that has passed on. There maybe a simple message that has passed on. There maybe a simple message that they are fine and well. Or there might be a full message.

Teaching Dreams-
    These can be dreams that occur over many a night that are like a jigsaw puzzle that the pieces all come together. Too they can be a dream where your given some change in one's psychic abilities.

Day Dreams-

Daydreaming is that place of being between a consciousness between sleep and waking. Studies show that on average we might spend up to 120 minutes a day in the daydream state. What happens is simply one lets the imagination carry them away. When the mind begins to wonder the level of awareness decreases and one gets lost in that place of fantasy.

False Awakening Dreams -

This is when one thinks they have woken up and gone about one’s normal daily routines. This would be for the AM brushing one’s teeth and consuming breakfast and even going off to work or other daily tasks. To only wake up to the alarm and realize that what happened was all just a dream.

Nightmares -

Nightmare - bad dream - a frightening or upsetting dream
    -traumatic experience or troublesome experience
    - dreaded event : a situation that somebody dreads

A nightmare is a “dream” that can cause a strong and negative response in the sleeping person. Most common is the feeling of fear or horror. If one awakens from this type of dream they are often shaken and at times un aware on surroundings.

There are at times are physical cause for a nightmare. Sleeping positions and stress can bring them on. Eating before bed ext.

Bad Dream - Not at the level of what one calls a nightmare. Where one is woken unsettled in sleep. Or where sleep patterns are effected. A bad dream is more where the visual images are not what one would like to be seeing.

The last component that is often missed is visions. Where one is seeing mental pictures that is in the imagination of the conscious mind. Like at times a trace state of being or seeing as if one is viewing a motion picture . At times in the dream state Lucid Dreams.

Healing Dreams -

Healing dreams serve as a message for the one having the dream. Many feel that these dreams are there to help in us avoiding potential health issues and give one healing when one is ill. It is interesting that often one’s that suffer from chronic Asthma and Migraine’s have these dreams before an attack. These dreams can tell on that things are not quite right at times before any symptoms show up. If one can learn to better understand and remember one’s dreams they can serve one well.

Lynn
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Types of Dreams  Empty Re: Types of Dreams

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:19 am

That is so interesting,Lynn.
    Especially about lucid dreams.
    So many types,many of which I have never heard of.
    Thank you.
    Types of Dreams  182340
    Joanie
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Mon May 02, 2011 9:43 pm

Thank you Lynn, I have stickied this topic!

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    nicola888
    Just joined

Female
    Number of posts : 3
    Job/hobbies : childrens day care
    Registration date : 2012-01-06

Post  nicola888 Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:15 am

good morning
    i wonder if you can interperate my dream i had last night?
    i had moved in to a new house with my 2 boys and there was a hole in the fence i knew my son would run through it and he did i jumped after him and we fell to the grass below which was the garden of the house below, we were laughing but couldnt get out. then we seen a door to which we walked in and i was surrounded by about 6 black cats which were licking me and very friendly. the woman and the man had babies but about 3 sets of twins and she said she had been pregant since the age of 16? she was very nice

its the cats and twins which were signficant to be i thnk

thankyou
    Nicola x
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:38 am

I remember this topic now.

Excellent.

Types of Dreams  348985
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:39 am

Hi Nicola I tend to work with the feelings I get when I read about the dreams but right now i'm not picking anything up from yours, but I do think you're right about the babies and the cats being significant, hopefully someone can help you with this and i'll have another look later.Types of Dreams  821538

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female

Post  Lynn Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:34 pm

nicola888 wrote:good morning
    i wonder if you can interperate my dream i had last night?
    i had moved in to a new house with my 2 boys

Is there thoughts on a move or the wanting to move. Might not be a physical move of home but a move along a life path.

and there was a hole in the fence i knew my son would run through it and he did i jumped after him and we fell to the grass below which was the garden of the house below,

Hole in the fence things to be seen, and opening to what consciously one is not seeing. Childhood innocence and lack of fear for exploration. Is there an issue in your path ye are not looking into ? A garden out door that connection to nature could well mean the need for some down time and being out more in nature.

we were laughing but couldnt get out.

Laughing can be at times a way one hides what one truly is feeling in life. Laughing it off insead of faceing it head on and clearing it. The couldnt get out being here. What is maybe the issue to clear to get out of ?

then we seen a door to which we walked in and i was surrounded by about 6 black cats which were licking me and very friendly.

The number 6 can be about giving too much of one's self to other's and not taking or even seeing the value in one's self. Cats as an animal familiar are

* Strong protector more so when faced with a confrontation

* Knowing when to fight or when to retreat

* Independent and self assured

* Searching for hidden information

* Seeing Spirits

the woman and the man had babies but about 3 sets of twins and she said she had been pregant since the age of 16? she was very nice

3 is the number of play or playfulness. Its about not taking life too seriously and letting it simply flow.

Twins here I feel is a choice with two paths or directions to it. Being pulled in two paths but one does not know which one. Pregnacy a sign of being fertile and things growing. 16 is an age of transformation from really childhood to an adult path growing up.

its the cats and twins which were signficant to be i thnk

thankyou
    Nicola x

I feel the over all message is there are some life path issues one is to look at to see into that hole that be there. Path choices maybe to be made. Growing up to be able to take on what life brings.

Lynn
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Fri May 23, 2014 6:26 pm

I think the dream that most impressed me took place in a time long past.

It is somewhere on the forums here but where I don't know.

I'll repeat it again for those who have not read it.

This dream took place in World War 2.

The first dream was a dream but not a dream.
    Partly awake I heard a man's voice say 'Achtung,achtung'!

The next night I dreamed I was washing up in a strange kitchen. Knock on the door and when I opened the door,there was a German soldier dressed in full uniform. He asked permission to search the house....left shortly after.

The next dream took place the following night.

I dreamed I was hiding in a barn with several other people.

German troops entered the barn and began searching...

End of dream.

Any new opinions,please?
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female

Post  Lynn Fri May 23, 2014 6:33 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:I think the dream that most impressed me took place in a time long past.

It is somewhere on the forums here but where I don't know.

I'll repeat it again for those who have not read it.

This dream took place in World War 2.

The first dream was a dream but not a dream.
    Partly awake I heard a man's voice say 'Achtung,achtung'!

The next night I dreamed I was washing up in a strange kitchen.   Knock on the door and when I opened the door,there was a German soldier dressed in full uniform.  He asked permission to search the house....left shortly after.

The next dream took place the following night.

I dreamed I was hiding in a barn with several other people.

German troops entered the barn and began searching...

End of dream.

Any new opinions,please?

Hello

It sounds like one was hiding Jew's in the war.  I get the strong feeling that you were not a Jew but a German that did not support the treatments of whom you would have called friends in the Village that you lived in. 

Lynn
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Fri May 23, 2014 6:43 pm

That was the feeling I had,Lynn....Strangely enough in life now,I cannot bear enclosed places...

On the other hand when I was a child I remember a neighbour of my mother who's son was in a concentration camp during World War 11. Was wondering if he came through to me,he was a young man at the time when he returned from the war. But would have been in his 90's now.
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female

Post  Lynn Fri May 23, 2014 7:01 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:That was the feeling I had,Lynn....Strangely enough in life now,I cannot bear enclosed places...

On the other hand when I was a child I remember a neighbour of my mother who's son was in a concentration camp during World War 11.   Was wondering if he came through to me,he was a young man at the time when he returned from the war. But would have been in his 90's now.

Hello

He might well have I do not feel "life" energy around him....feels more like he has made his passing. 

I was a Jewish girl in a past life, in a camp.  Not ever looked to what happened to me.  I to do not like confined spaces and I really had to step from that fear when I went caving in the UK.  I am not sure I could ever do it again. 

I have worked with many spirits from those darker days of war, and I embrace that it all had a path on history to bring us forwards.  I do not see it as good or as bad, more I embrace it was what it was in those times and one's did what they had to at times to live. 

Lynn

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Fri May 23, 2014 10:38 pm

Thanks Lynn for confirming what I saw and heard. The latter information I received on who the man was,was given to me by a medium a while ago..
    He even verified the fact that after this man returned home,he would not or could not eat his meals with a knife and fork. He used his hands and fingers to pick at the food and shovel it into his mouth...

That was the proof I needed to prove who this man was....As neighbours will gossip,the info on that fact was passed around the village at the time he returned home from his mother.

Lynn
    Lynn

Female

Post  Lynn Fri May 23, 2014 10:53 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:Thanks Lynn for confirming what I saw and heard.  The latter information I received on who the man was,was given to me by a medium a while ago..
    He even verified the fact that after this man returned home,he would not or could not eat his meals with a knife and fork.    He used his hands and fingers to pick at the food and shovel it into his mouth...

That was the proof I needed to prove who this man was....As neighbours will gossip,the info on that fact was passed around the village at the time he returned home from his mother.

Hello

That is sad, I get he could not grasp with the finer motor skills needed.  I see thin and bent hand.  My hand just started to move in a scoop motion like one would run it across the plate and well lick it off.  Very territorial feeling around food that would make sense from not getting enough food.  Mentally silent. 

Lynn
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Fri May 23, 2014 11:05 pm

Lynn wrote:
    SpiritVoices wrote:Thanks Lynn for confirming what I saw and heard.  The latter information I received on who the man was,was given to me by a medium a while ago..
    He even verified the fact that after this man returned home,he would not or could not eat his meals with a knife and fork.    He used his hands and fingers to pick at the food and shovel it into his mouth...

Hello

That is sad, I get he could not grasp with the finer motor skills needed.  I see thin and bent hand.  My hand just started to move in a scoop motion like one would run it across the plate and well lick it off.  Very territorial feeling around food that would make sense from not getting enough food.  Mentally silent. 

Lynn

To scoop the food up...I can imagine that...
    Also,he would not or could not speak with others,not because he couldn't but wouldn't.
    He received medical and mental help when back home...
    Do you know Lynn I heard later in life,he was nearly back to normal and was given a job as a baker.....but delivering the bread not making it?
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female

Post  Lynn Sat May 24, 2014 4:05 am

Hello

The level of "normal" then and what is "normal" now would be much different.  He made progress but was still so very haunted in the feelings that I get up. 

This is one of those they pulled together to make life the best they could for this man.  For that the village he is from was blessed. 

Lynn
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sat May 24, 2014 12:24 pm

So true,Lynn....All I remember of him now is a very sad man. But I am pleased he came through to let me know he is happy now in death if not in life.....
    Thank you,Lynn...for understanding this man so well...

xx

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:08 am