Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

I can't remember my dreams

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

I can't remember my dreams Empty I can't remember my dreams

Post  Violet Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:12 am

I try talking to myself telling myself to remember I have rose quartz under my pillow nothing is helping, for the most part I enjoy my dreaming and miss it, any tips on remembering them again please?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Kaere

Female
    Number of posts : 2719
    Registration date : 2009-05-19

I can't remember my dreams Empty Re: I can't remember my dreams

Post  Kaere Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:17 am

I switched up the crystal I use and had good results. Diopside worked really well I can't remember my dreams 348985
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post  innerlight Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:26 am

Violet wrote:I try talking to myself telling myself to remember I have rose quartz under my pillow nothing is helping, for the most part I enjoy my dreaming and miss it, any tips on remembering them again please?

It could be possible you are not getting solid sleep. If you fail to enter the REM dream state you will not be able to achieve dream level.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:31 am

I can't remember my dreams 809779 I sleep like the dead perhaps i'm sleeping too heavily

innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:33 am

Violet wrote:I can't remember my dreams 809779 I sleep like the dead perhaps i'm sleeping too heavily

Sleeping like the "dead" could be a result of over exhaustion that you basically pass out. In such a state it is a common for people to not dream, and end up saying, "I only closed my eyes for a second. How can it be time to get up already?"
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:35 am

Yep that's what i've been like lately I can't remember my dreams 160943 anything I can do for that? If I don't go to bed exhausted I can't sleep at all I can't remember my dreams 81488

Kaere i'll try changing the crystal thanks for that

innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:46 am

Violet wrote:Yep that's what i've been like lately I can't remember my dreams 160943 anything I can do for that? If I don't go to bed exhausted I can't sleep at all I can't remember my dreams 81488

The first thing would be to see if a poor sleep schedule is the result of something? Like stress, insomnia, or the very common side effect of certain prescription drugs. I used to suffer from terrible sleep schedule. Where I would be up all types of late hours and then end up sleeping late the next day. One of the things I found that helped the most was to not sleep in to late. Even if you want to. For me if I sleep to late, say 11 am it ends up pushing my bed time to being later into the morning. I found if I made sure to get up at the same time each day it helps to keep my sleep times consistent. Another thing that use to throw off my sleep time where naps that turned into full sleeping. If you nap for 1.5 hrs it can give your body the feel that you slept for 5 or so hours. Taking a nap longer than 20 mins can push you to being up later than normal.

The other things that can keep you up are to much caffeine throughout the day, or having caffeine within 6hrs of sleeping. To much sugar can also keep you up.

Another thing people end up doing is doing things in their bed. Like reading, or watching movies or tv all day. When you use your bed for something that isn't sleep you end up confusing your body into not associating your bed with sleep. Reading is fine if it's only for a little bit. If you are spending 6 hours reading in your bed that may be a little excessive.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:55 am

innerlight wrote:
    Violet wrote:Yep that's what i've been like lately I can't remember my dreams 160943 anything I can do for that? If I don't go to bed exhausted I can't sleep at all I can't remember my dreams 81488

The first thing would be to see if a poor sleep schedule is the result of something? Like stress, yes i've had a lot of that insomnia, or the very common side effect of certain prescription drugs. I used to suffer from terrible sleep schedule. Where I would be up all types of late hours and then end up sleeping late the next day. I don't sleep in, I can't even when I want to One of the things I found that helped the most was to not sleep in to late. Even if you want to. For me if I sleep to late, say 11 am it ends up pushing my bed time to being later into the morning. I found if I made sure to get up at the same time each day I tend to do this too it helps to keep my sleep times consistent. Another thing that use to throw off my sleep time where naps that turned into full sleeping. If you nap for 1.5 hrs it can give your body the feel that you slept for 5 or so hours. Taking a nap longer than 20 mins can push you to being up later than normal.

The other things that can keep you up are to much caffeine throughout the day, or having caffeine within 6hrs of sleeping. To much sugar can also keep you up. I can't remember my dreams 160943 I can't remember my dreams 609912 Mind you i've always drunk coffee excessively

Another thing people end up doing is doing things in their bed I can't remember my dreams 809779 I can't remember my dreams 232282 . Like reading, or watching movies or tv all day. When you use your bed for something that isn't sleep you end up confusing your body into not associating your bed with sleep. Reading is fine if it's only for a little bit. If you are spending 6 hours reading in your bed that may be a little excessive.
    I used to do this but haven't for a few years now.

Your post has helped though because I think i'm mentally tired, going off what you've posted, dreams can be a nice holiday from life, when they're nice dreams I miss them. Thanks innerlight

innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:01 am

Violet wrote:
    Your post has helped though because I think i'm mentally tired, going off what you've posted, dreams can be a nice holiday from life, when they're nice dreams I miss them. Thanks innerlight

You're welcome.. I can't remember my dreams 21581 And I know what you mean. I love my dreaming. There was a time when I would not dream, and I hated it. It felt like I was entering some type of mindless void. It was not pleasant.

You could always try stopping your coffee earlier later in the afternoon. Say have your last cup by 4 PM or so. And see if that helps. You could also try removing the crystal that is under your pillow. It could be possible that the crystal is doing healing on you which is causing you to sleep deeper than you would normally.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:27 pm

I have drunk a little less before I go to bed, but drunk less of everything, i'll also move that crystal tonight. I can't remember my dreams 15910

innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:57 pm

Violet wrote:I have drunk a little less before I go to bed, but drunk less of everything, i'll also move that crystal tonight. I can't remember my dreams 15910

I was referring to stopping the drink of caffeine. Be it coffee of pop. Water would be fine. Juice can have sugar in it that is not natural. You could always drink a glass of chamomile tea before going to sleep to help relax you.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:08 pm