Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Your life saved or saving a life?

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Your life saved or saving a life? Empty Your life saved or saving a life?

Post  Violet Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:18 am

It's possible someone here may have saved a life or had their life saved by another, I just wondered what kind of effect it would have on you. If you haven't experienced either of the above how do you think it would affect someone?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    feather
    feather

Female
    Number of posts : 1166
    Registration date : 2010-07-07

Your life saved or saving a life? Empty Re: Your life saved or saving a life?

Post  feather Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:28 am

I think that more people than we know have done just that...and don't realize it...because they have just been on the fringe of something that was yet to unfold and their action, however unremarkable it seemed at the time, was the critical element that let life be chosen over death. Something as simple as a kind word or a smile sometimes can turn things around.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:46 am

Not quite sure what to answer there.

If I had,had my own life saved,I would be eternally grateful.

I had the chance to save someone else's life,then that's all that matters.

That someone else lived because of my act.

Your life saved or saving a life? 348985
    skye

Female
    Number of posts : 1256
    Registration date : 2009-09-06

Post  skye Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:00 pm

I wouldn't know if I have saved a person's life. What I do know is; I have felt privilged to be in the right place at the right time to be a partaker in changing the direction of someones life. They are now happily married with an optimistic future ahead. All I can do is but hope their optimism continues.
    Native spirit
    Native spirit

Female
    Number of posts : 887
    Registration date : 2011-02-04

Post  Native spirit Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:54 pm

Your life saved or saving a life? 348985 Well as my job as a councellor i can say yes i have helped change the outlook on a number of people who go on to live fulfilled lives,also as being a medium i have also given hope to others to understand that we dont die we carry on,but i have also had experiences with a few ppl who have been saved by organ donation,the lates was a guy of lte 30s who needed a heart transplantm before the transplant he was not very ticklish, since the transplant he is very ticklish,

Namaste
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:57 pm

who needed a heart transplantm before the transplant he was not very ticklish, since the transplant he is very ticklish,

Hi Native Spirit, i'm going a bit off topic here but i'm sure there's a thread somewhere about whether organ transplants could change you, so it was interesting to read your post, but on the other hand the op may just have increased his sensitivity.

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:58 pm

Well as my job as a councellor i can say yes i have helped change the outlook on a number of people who go on to live fulfilled lives,

It must be good to know your work helps people turn their lives aroundYour life saved or saving a life? 821538

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:45 am