Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Ghost Doctor,Saving Children at Sacred Heart Hospital in Caracas,Venezuela.

Spirit Guide

Number of posts : 32
    Job/hobbies : No job.Hobby:Supporting people with DID.
    Registration date : 2012-07-14

Ghost Doctor,Saving Children at Sacred Heart Hospital in Caracas,Venezuela. Empty Ghost Doctor,Saving Children at Sacred Heart Hospital in Caracas,Venezuela.

Post  Spirit Guide Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:09 pm

Dear members of the Forum,

Quite a while ago,I read a story on the internet about the Sacred Heart Hospital in Caracas,Venezuela.
    According to this story,the hospital was visited frequently by a kind ghost doctor,who put children at ease and then cured them of very serious,life threatening diseases.
    The story goes on to say,that members of the staff often saw the appearance of the doctor.
    They did not take any action,however,because they were delighted with this ghostly physician's medical results.
    More than twenty children were supposedly cured of their ailments.
    Could this be a true story?
    What is your opinion?
    Do you have any additional information on this case?
    I am looking forward to your reply.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Ghost Doctor,Saving Children at Sacred Heart Hospital in Caracas,Venezuela. Empty Re: Ghost Doctor,Saving Children at Sacred Heart Hospital in Caracas,Venezuela.

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:31 pm

I find that fascinating,Spirit Guide.
    Do you feel that doctor may have been a previous doctor of the hospital originally?
    Did he look familiar to anyone?
    Were there any records of him in medical files?
    Joanie
    Spirit Guide

Number of posts : 32
    Job/hobbies : No job.Hobby:Supporting people with DID.
    Registration date : 2012-07-14

Ghost Doctor,Saving Children at Sacred Heart Hospital in Caracas,Venezuela. Empty Reply to Joanie's reaction.D

Post  Spirit Guide Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:51 pm

Dear Joanie,

Of course I can not vouch for the truthfulness of this story.I am just as fascinated as you are.
    According to a journalist who did some research,the doctor turned out to be a child physician,who died about seventy five years earlier.
    He loved children very much and he just couldn't bear to see them suffer.
    He went about his business at all hours of the day,never minding the time.
    Just like his ghostly counterpart.
    Thanks for your reaction
    Spirit Guide.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Ghost Doctor,Saving Children at Sacred Heart Hospital in Caracas,Venezuela. Empty Re: Ghost Doctor,Saving Children at Sacred Heart Hospital in Caracas,Venezuela.

Post  Violet Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:28 pm

Hi Spirit Guide I believe this could be true, why wouldn't doctors who have crossed over want to continue healing, for many it is a calling, more than just a 'job', I also believe that many spirit helpers who assist healers are doctors or were when they were on the earth plane, :flo:

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:05 am

That's true,Violet.
    Doctors here or elswhere,I should imagine must want to continue the healing once they reach the higher regions.

A child doctor,Spirit Guide?
    That's interesting,would be interesting to know more about his life here on the earth plane.
    Thank you for an interesting post.
    :love:
    Joanie

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:37 am