Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+20
LorriePaige
Andromeda92
jayluis
DruidBlood
Thea
frisky fox
Lakshmi
norseman
pageofwands
MisterMarine0
cleisis
angelman
Detlef
eyeopen
Kaere
Freak
Wisa'ka
Violet
Assumpta
Naiwen
24 posters

Which goddesses do you worship?

Naiwen

Number of posts : 19
    Registration date : 2012-02-15

Which goddesses do you worship?  - Page 2 Empty Which goddesses do you worship?

Post  Naiwen Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:56 am

First topic message reminder :

I idolize Issis, and some other pagan goddesses, like the moon goddess, mother nature and some egyptian goddesses as I'm deeply into egytian myths.
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Number of posts : 1380
    Registration date : 2012-04-03

Which goddesses do you worship?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Which goddesses do you worship?

Post  eyeopen Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:01 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frvlbPQVLW8

Lyrics

I am the Goddess, Mother of Life,
    I am the Goddess, bearer of Life

I am, I am, the Goddess Divine
    I am, I am the Goddess Divine
    Isis, Venus, Ishtar, Kali,
    Minerva, Shakti, Kwan Yin, Lakshmi,
    I am, I am the Goddess Divine,

I am the Goddess, ever living,
    I am the Goddess, ever loving

I am the Goddess, creatress of life,
    I am the Goddess, who nourishes life

I am the Goddess, Mother of Life,
    I am the Goddess, bearer of Life

eyeopen
    eyeopen

Which goddesses do you worship?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Which goddesses do you worship?

Post  eyeopen Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:04 pm

Lakshmi wrote:The Goddesses that I worship is Lakshmi, Bast (I have a strong affinity with cats) and naturally Mother Moon.
    You mean Chandra ma? Goddesses?

Do you believe Goddess Laxshmi is also Radha? WHat do you believe regarding the 3 goddesses, Saraswati mata and pravati as well as Lakshmi?

I believe in all hindu Goddesses, but I do hold Laxshmi close to my heart. But I love all of them. But im not sure who it all works yet, liek the song it says I am Lakshmi me I am Shakti, whom is basically parvati. Just missed out Saraswati, aw. :love: 

I like to think I am one for the gods ands goddesses.

:love: :love: :love: 
    :urwelcome: 
    :bfs:

Post  Guest Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:29 pm

I think most females are goddesses...and males are slaves................the work horses to serve our goddess.....
    \
    so...free your inner goddess

so many many goddesses!
    frisky fox

Number of posts : 1044
    Registration date : 2013-08-25

Post  frisky fox Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:50 pm

Mr.Whitmore wrote:I think most females are goddesses...and males are slaves................the work horses to serve our goddess.....
    \

so many many goddesses!
    ....... so little time, lol

Post  Guest Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:54 pm

time in the ancient days moved much much more slower than today......its true

almost 100 times slower............much more goddess seeking could happen then

i will post a video later on it
    frisky fox

Post  frisky fox Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:55 pm

look forward to the video .... would be nice if one could make time stand still, for a bit

Post  Guest Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:00 pm

frisky fox wrote:look forward to the video .... would be nice if one could make time stand still, for a bit
    it did............in "The Golden Age"
    frisky fox

Post  frisky fox Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:01 pm

long gone by .....

Post  Guest Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:11 pm

Memories are alive..............you just need to find them...and then....relive em
    frisky fox

Post  frisky fox Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:17 pm

Mr.Whitmore wrote:Memories are alive..............you just need to find them...and then....relive em
    oh I do.... and I do

Post  Guest Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:18 pm

sounds like marriage
    frisky fox

Post  frisky fox Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:26 pm

it does, but it isn't .... just agreeing with your earlier comment on finding memories and reliving them
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:39 pm

I think there is Goddess in every one, but most are closed off from it, I see goddess in the good good woman do, also see god in the eyes of those whom are nice too, not as much as I use to. They say God connection is threw the heart so it makes sense that those with a health open heart chakra are connected to god goddess within them etc.
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Post  Detlef Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:38 am

Mr.Whitmore wrote:I think most females are goddesses...and males are slaves................the work horses to serve our goddess.....
    \

so many many goddesses!
    It doesn't take much to free yourself from slavery, it's all in the mind.
    Kaere

Female
    Number of posts : 2719
    Registration date : 2009-05-19

Post  Kaere Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:51 am

I don't feel that males are slaves or here just to serve. I think when there's equality, true equality... none seen as above the other... then things will really change. There will be balance.

Men are just as wonderful as women and women are just as wonderful as men.

Gods and Goddesses, not one or the other.
    norseman
    norseman

Male
    Number of posts : 318
    Job/hobbies : Striding the hedge
    Registration date : 2010-01-27

Post  norseman Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:10 am

In terms of "conventional" deities, I look to Pan aka Lucifer, Lord of Light and Lord of Darkness.
    But my body is part of Gaia's body and my soul/spirit is part of Gaia's Consciousness, so ultimately it has to be Gaia.
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:37 am

By Gaia you mean Goddess devine?

As for males and females, we have many Gods Goddesses in Hinduism, and I still find it hard to understand fully but we have the three main split up.

creator, preserver destroyer, and they have their wifes as we say.

We are all male and female energy and like if we had no bodies and were one with out half, or twin soul we would be one and as we are energy we would literally be one energy, so its same for our Gods, they respresent the male and female energies.

Hense every Goddess must have her God.

rite?
    Thea
    Just joined

Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2014-07-15

Post  Thea Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:38 pm

I honor Fortuna, who has been with me since I was eleven. She came to me when I was doing a report on Roman deities for school and stuck with me ever since.
    DruidBlood
    DruidBlood
    Just joined

Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2014-07-29

Post  DruidBlood Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:20 am

I follow and disciple to Goddess Aura and her daughter Goddess of Life, Goddess Eternity, The daughter Goddess of God of Lights, And The Perifery Goddess of Elements.
    jayluis
    jayluis
    Just joined

Male
    Number of posts : 8
    Job/hobbies : writing
    Registration date : 2015-04-16

Which goddesses do you worship?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Which Goddesses do you worship?

Post  jayluis Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:20 pm

Holy mother of all things, literally she who is the night day and all things permeating and being everything in creation?
    Well that's who worship her know her as.
    Those who put a belief in her, believe that she is actually depicted throughout several cultures, as Nut in Ancient egyptian, the Goddessessess of Pagan times,  Night in Greek philosophy, and of course Mary in Christianity.
    Basically she's supposed to be the every and all things.

Some versions of it go that while she is all and everything she also has a family, the divine holy family. Of this family it is the youngest who made this universe and created us. But it can also be brought further along, that there are powerful spirits such as Mother Nature who have been here since the days of creation, and then there the enlightened ones, the buddhas and storm bringers who have ascended in their humanity to aid all things. 

But that's if you want to get into all that. 

For me, I believe that we who believe in a God or Goddesses, or have felt their presence or experienced it, is the same presence, just being called different things. I just like the idea of Mother Night the most, given her history(?)
    Andromeda92
    Andromeda92
    Just joined

Female
    Number of posts : 6
    Job/hobbies : TEFL teacher, angel oracle card reader, writer
    Registration date : 2015-05-12

Post  Andromeda92 Wed May 13, 2015 3:07 pm

I'm a polytheist, but I've always felt a strong connection to the Ancient Greek gods and goddesses. I've been told that one of my past lives was in Ancient Greece - one of my spirit guides is an Ancient Greek Olympian (we were together or something) so perhaps this is why :)
    LorriePaige
    LorriePaige

Female
    Number of posts : 17
    Job/hobbies : Life Coach/Collecting good luck items, bookmarks and costume bracelets
    Registration date : 2015-06-17

Post  LorriePaige Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:44 pm

Goddess Shekinah (and the God, El Shaddai). I believe in the duality that makes them the All-Parent, Elohim.
    psychicwiccan
    psychicwiccan

Female
    Number of posts : 72
    Job/hobbies : wicca no job
    Registration date : 2015-09-07

Post  psychicwiccan Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:12 pm

I worship bastet isis aphrodite the moon goddess and more
    psychicwiccan
    psychicwiccan

Female
    Number of posts : 72
    Job/hobbies : wicca no job
    Registration date : 2015-09-07

Post  psychicwiccan Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:13 pm

And mother nature of course.
    Shining Bright
    Shining Bright
    Just joined

Female
    Number of posts : 5
    Job/hobbies : Writing, debating, and learning new information
    Registration date : 2015-09-16

Post  Shining Bright Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:17 pm

I have just recently found and begun worshiping my patron, Lady Inanna. As of now, I only worship for her, but who knows what the future will hold. : D

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:47 pm