Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+20
LorriePaige
Andromeda92
jayluis
DruidBlood
Thea
frisky fox
Lakshmi
norseman
pageofwands
MisterMarine0
cleisis
angelman
Detlef
eyeopen
Kaere
Freak
Wisa'ka
Violet
Assumpta
Naiwen
24 posters

Which goddesses do you worship?

Naiwen

Number of posts : 19
    Registration date : 2012-02-15

Which goddesses do you worship?  - Page 3 Empty Which goddesses do you worship?

Post  Naiwen Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:56 am

First topic message reminder :

I idolize Issis, and some other pagan goddesses, like the moon goddess, mother nature and some egyptian goddesses as I'm deeply into egytian myths.
    Margo9023
    Margo9023
    Just joined

Number of posts : 5
    Registration date : 2018-02-11

Which goddesses do you worship?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Which goddesses do you worship?

Post  Margo9023 Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:04 am

Presently I worship Quan Yin.

Sent from Topic'it App
    RainbowLight
    RainbowLight

Female
    Number of posts : 265
    Registration date : 2020-10-15

Which goddesses do you worship?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Which goddesses do you worship?

Post  RainbowLight Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:42 pm

None. I have been very busy with The Morrighu at some point, when I was going through my dark phase of discovery. But still not worshipped her. I'm rather allergic to worshipping anything or anyone. I don't feel it's healthy, but that's different for everyone I guess.
    When I was reading and learning about her I came upon a forum on The Morrighu and as good as everyone was like a slave to her? Totally devoted, fearing her, worshipping her and so on. They went to such an extent they gave their power away 100% and many were or had been seriously depressed and in trouble with abuse, rape and so on.
    The way they talked and behaved, the depth of it, kind of blew me away and scared me. That's what snapped me out of it too. 
    For me it was a phase, not someone/thing to embrace and give my power away to. Plus, to me The Morrighu/Morgain/Morrigan is not just bad like they thought. She's a Triple Goddess and has many beautiful and healing aspects.

I do like Artemis as an archetype. Very natural, not following fashion fads and crap, in touch with herself and nature. Very feminine, but sticking to her own style and what she wants & likes. So true to herself.
    Yup, I like Artemis! 
    💖

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:51 pm