Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
eyeopen
Auras123
6 posters

Life As A Medium x

Auras123
    Auras123

Male
    Number of posts : 223
    Job/hobbies : Medium, Psychic, Christian Spiritualist.
    Registration date : 2012-03-25

Life As A Medium x  - Page 2 Empty Life As A Medium x

Post  Auras123 Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:01 am

First topic message reminder :

What's your life as a psychic/sensative/medium? x Mine is rather simple I Do my meditation in the morning for 5mins to gather up my energy x and then I do a quick reading for myself with tarot x Then I Go to work and then come back I Might see spirit on the way or through the day and then I have another 5mins meditation at around 8pm and then at 11pm go to bed quite simple! xx Life As A Medium x  - Page 2 15910
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Life As A Medium x  - Page 2 Empty Re: Life As A Medium x

Post  Violet Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:48 pm

Ah, but is that them or your own misgivings about your decisions? Sometimes we continue to do things knowing full well we probably shouldn't. Our guides do not judge us as far as i'm aware.Life As A Medium x  - Page 2 15910

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Number of posts : 1380
    Registration date : 2012-04-03

Post  eyeopen Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:11 am

They must have soemthing to say about us, lol.

Im not sure, I will love the day when I knwo the "truth" about my journey, whos helped me, whos got me here, etc.
    skye

Female
    Number of posts : 1256
    Registration date : 2009-09-06

Post  skye Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:24 am

eyeopen wrote:Yeh true, Im just trying to understand how they work. Sometimes it feels like they dont agree with certain decisions I make. Life As A Medium x  - Page 2 15910

Those in spirit may not agree with some decisions we make in our lives. They have the foresight - not much - to see the consequences of our actions where as we don't. There are times when they try to influence us so we don't act in a which will result in us harming ourselves or other people. Unfortunately, we don't always respond to their thoughts either because are intent on doing such an action is so strong, or we just don't hear them.
    This in no way implies they judge our behaviour. That is our own job, both here and in the world of spirit.

eyeopen
    eyeopen

Number of posts : 1380
    Registration date : 2012-04-03

Post  eyeopen Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:01 am

I dont know, theres soemthing I am missing, dont know what it is.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:39 am