Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

ECTOPLASM IN LIGHT ! TOTALLY MINDBLOWING !

Aura

Female
    Number of posts : 148
    Registration date : 2011-10-23

ECTOPLASM IN LIGHT ! TOTALLY MINDBLOWING ! Empty ECTOPLASM IN LIGHT ! TOTALLY MINDBLOWING !

Post  Aura Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:04 pm

iv put a post under the thread ectoplasm but just had to put a new topic.TOTALLY MINDBLOWING! i was at the banyan retreat last night saturday 21st April to see german physhical medium kai muegge. in red light, his control Hans asked for the curtains to be opened and everyone in the seance room saw the control pulling and tugging out of the mouth of the medium masses and masses of ectoplasm, massive mass on the floor and then the control Hans put his etheric hand in it and raised a hand to wave at us! Hans the control then proceded to build upwards -we all saw the ectoplasm move alive upwards to form a 4 foot or higher column, very thick at the base. OH MY GOD! i saw this with my own eyes, with my daughter and 40 or more sitters in light ! we all saw sprit lights flying around. raps all over the wall and hey! on the high ceiling above us! handkerchief flying around the room and rested on this ladys head with a hand pressing the hankie down on her head, i spoke to her afterwards. she had to sit outside for quiet a while to get herself together. raps on the walls and on the high ceiling! :-) TOTALL TRULY WONDERFULLY AMAZING! its given me so much inspiration to carry on sitting for my physical mediumship as it is truly a wonderful thing to be encouraged. let us not let the unspiritual wolves who are always waiting ready to jump with their nasty spoil this wonderful gift from spirit. I SAW THIS IN THE LIGHT AS DID THE 40 OR MORE OTHER SITTERS! well done kai. iv booked to go back in november and im sitting 2nites in a row. its truly so wonderful. May God, Great Spirit bless those who choose to walk this path and give them strength against the unspiritual dark ones who live to always bring them down. God bless physical mediumship and long may it live. i will carry on my development in love and light. Blessings and Love to everybody. i am so happy...so so happy to see the reality of the spirit world with my own eyes in light! God bless you kai and all other physical mediums and those still training. Lots of Love and Blessings......xxxxxxxxx
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

ECTOPLASM IN LIGHT ! TOTALLY MINDBLOWING ! Empty Re: ECTOPLASM IN LIGHT ! TOTALLY MINDBLOWING !

Post  mac Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:53 pm

Early this morning I read an altogether different account of this Kai Muegge demonstration.

The poster was disgusted at what he had experienced and seen, comparing it highly unfavourably with numerous previously witnessed experiences of ectoplasm produced via physical mediumship.

That was a well written, objective account, from an experienced medium with previous experience of physical mediumship.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

ECTOPLASM IN LIGHT ! TOTALLY MINDBLOWING ! Empty Re: ECTOPLASM IN LIGHT ! TOTALLY MINDBLOWING !

Post  Violet Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:52 pm

It's interesting how much two accounts of the same thing can differ, it's like reading tarot cards two people can look at the same one and give two totally different readings from it. If all forty who were there were asked to give an account each one would be different.

Aura it seems you had an excellent experience, the person you refer to Mac obviously did not.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    mac

Male

Post  mac Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:59 pm

Violet wrote:It's interesting how much two accounts of the same thing can differ, it's like reading tarot cards two people can look at the same one and give two totally different readings from it. If all forty who were there were asked to give an account each one would be different.

Aura it seems you had an excellent experience, the person you refer to Mac obviously did not.

Two of the words he used were "fraudulent and insulting".
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:03 pm

Seriously? You do get that with all mediums though, there are a few very famous ones who many rave about but they leave me cold, you can only speak as you find.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    mac

Male

Post  mac Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:14 pm

Violet wrote:Seriously? You do get that with all mediums though, there are a few very famous ones who many rave about but they leave me cold, you can only speak as you find.

seriously....

It's not an isolated instance as this medium has been the subject of consternation for a time now. Along with another medium whose claims are pretty preposterous too, both have been unable or unwilling to support their claims.

I'm not a supporter of physical mediumship over any other type and expect that all mediums should be able to give convincing demonstrations to experienced sitters. Those unfamiliar with such phenomena are not the best placed to be able to judge what's happening vs what's being claimed.
    Aura

Female

Post  Aura Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:15 am

i know what i saw with my own eyes in light. many came out ecstatic already booking for november. i have already booked. i was totally blown with what i saw with my own eyes as were many others. wonderful experience. what more can one ask seeing it in light? the path of physical mediumship will always have those who will say no. even if spirit danced in front of them, they would say no. i saw excellent phenomena in light. iv sat in physcial seances for almost 25years. i came out happy. i saw with my own eyes in light and truly am blessed. Love and blessings....x
    Aura

Female

ECTOPLASM IN LIGHT ! TOTALLY MINDBLOWING ! Empty TRULY AMAZING AND WONDERFUL XXX

Post  Aura Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:46 am

lol..makes me wonder who that person is. we were seated in 2 rows and then rows were swopped. i sat in the front at first and we all sang happilly many of us bopping in our seats with joy holding hands. i had a man to my right, sadly a person who did not have nice vibes :-) he even said to me 'can you stop tapping your feet, i cant hear if anything happens'. he really brought the vibes down. i replied 'everyone next to me is bopping and tapping their feet. i moved myself to the left of my chair so my body didnt touch him though i still held his hand, the man to my left was so joyous, he was dancing sitting in his chair. i carried on in such joy as others did but this man just did not feel a good energy. when we were swopped round i didnt go behind as i didnt want to sit next to him, i moved to many chairs away....lol, the guy next to my left, the happy one appeared next to me, he also had removed himself many chairs from that man and he said to me 'im not sitting next to him'. another lady did the same, removing herself a few chairs away from him. i was now sat between 2 joyous men with loving beautiful happy energies. the said man was many seats away. we sang joyously bopping away. we were allowed to stand in the back row to see better and holding hands and singing we were dancing away. i now had lovely energies beside me. i did wonder why this man was sitting. who wrote a bad report? i dont know. but i came away with amazing evidence seen with my own eyes in light as with others. after, we were having tea, many were so happy. one woman i met outside smoking said she was so overcome she just had to stay outside a while. i had a wondrous experience, saw evidence with my own eyes and say im totally 100% happy and definite Kai is a truly gifted channel. many came out and already paid for novembers sittings immediately. i did. i was that impressed iv booked to sit the 2 days in a row! roll on november! May spirit keep up the good work with Kai. as white eagle says ' every individual soul has work to do. none can do the work of another. each must do his or her own work. accept the task before you and pray to the Great Spirit. the notes of the Spirit is sounded on the higher planes and the knocks you receive on everyday life are to test you. and how, you ask, are we to walk the spiritual path? say little, love much, give all: judge no-one: aspire to all that is pure and good. develop an inner vision and insight into spiritual cause and effect. then you will know tha you can judge no-one'. i on my part will post a wonderul praise of the seance online. as was said to me yesterday 'be prepared all you who sit for physical mediumship as you will have those who will shout out negatives'. my reply 'many sit for years in love and dedication and should be encouraged'. my posting is of a wonderful positive experience with total evidence of spirit given in light! i say WOW! WOW! and WOW!. Truly amazing and mind blowing experience. Blessings and Lots of Love x
    Aura

Female

Post  Aura Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:53 am

ps. i know 2 people who sat on friday. one chatted to his dad. the other lady got an apport! they were ecstatic! i bet theyv posted brilliant praises online. met a few i know from other physical development circles on saturday. they were all over the moon. im sure theyv posted brill reports. i will too. Keep up the good work Kai. love and blessings to everyone xx
    mac

Male

Post  mac Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:51 am

I'd respond but I'm not the individual who gave his views. He did, though, explain his position and explain what he saw and experienced.

This medium's fortunes can be found on a certain other website but anything other than his total support results in any member being banned. It's totally outwith of the situation found in most websites where discussion and debate are the norm and that leaves many seasoned forum users questioning why.

I've said my piece in the past and won't repeat it.
    Aura

Female

ECTOPLASM IN LIGHT ! TOTALLY MINDBLOWING ! Empty Love and blessings to you all xxxx

Post  Aura Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:40 pm

Thank you. i and my daughter and so many others who were there saw the most amazing evidence. we have all posted amazing reviews on a website as we are truly happy to see such phenomena in light. one bad review? and so many outstanding reviews! i myself agree that attacks on mediums should not be allowed and i stand for the site that doesnt allow this. that is my opinion and please accept you have yours and everyone has theirs. we sit for many years in dedication for spirit to serve as i do in the cabinet. i send to you all the bright loving light of spirit, the brotherhood of man, think good thoughts, speak good words, do good deads. release the ego. i myself im trying to do all this so i may serve spirit better. i say love and blessings to all of you on this site and blessings to Kai such a wonderful strong medium and such a down to earth nice spiritual chap. Love to you all xxxxxx
    Aura

Female

ECTOPLASM IN LIGHT ! TOTALLY MINDBLOWING ! Empty love and lots of it :-)

Post  Aura Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:44 pm

ha ha ha (chuckle chuckle)..Im that amazed i came straight out and paid to sit 2 consecutive nights in november with my daughter. i saw others already paying and booking so i did mine before all the seats went! now..that was many many happy people who came out the seance room and paid immediately to book for his next seance and thats not for another 7 months! gosh! that shows how wonderful it was. the raves are just so many. blessings and love from the Great Spirit to you all. Lots of love.....xxx

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:36 pm