Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
SpiritVoices
Lulu
6 posters

Circles

Lulu
    Lulu

Female
    Number of posts : 22
    Job/hobbies : Job:Chemist Hobbies: Gardening, Reading, Painting
    Registration date : 2011-08-26

Circles Empty Circles

Post  Lulu Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:14 pm

Hi there,

As you know I don't post often on the forum. But I have some questions concerning mediumship development.

If you want to develop mediumship, do you have to attend a circle or is it possible to do it yourself? For example, using meditation.

What do they actually teach during a circle?

I'm still having experiences/spirit visits and would like to find out more about what I can do to develop.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Circles Empty Re: Circles

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:35 pm

I am interested too,for an answer to your question.

Joanie
    shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  shayn Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:05 pm

Hi Lulu

i can't say if all circles are the same - but as far as i can tell is that it would be a group of people dedicated to practice and develop their skills together. my teacher claims it is very important to have regular appointments with spirits and beings of light, as for myself, my life are so hectic and crazy i can't keep a proper schedule but it try and it helps to know that once a week or 2 weeks you have a special time for this sort of work and practice.
    also a great part of being a medium is to deliver messages to others, this is where a group is helpful, else you have only yourself to work with and it is different experience then in working with a group.

s
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:52 pm

I think you can develop alone but i'd always recommend developing within a circle/group or under the watchful eye of an experienced medium.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Number of posts : 1380
    Registration date : 2012-04-03

Post  eyeopen Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:02 am

Lmfaoooooo,

Just came back from a spiritual church! Lmfao! bunch of jokers, was more a BUSINESS, know one even paid attention to me, there was a medium and she did her work, to a room full of people, she was ok. I had a reading telling me to go there to a local church as nana had message for me wich she didnt wana tel ebay reader? Wich i didnt get today! lol.

But yeh, so blatant made me laugh, business thats it! The owners people who worked there didnt bother talking to me or others, I had a shady guy come up to me after racist! who was wondering and asking why an ASIAN was there! lol.

I told him im not like ANYONE else you will ever meet, I judge myself, not fixed to religion, although believe in hinuism, I am slowly gettign into it on a spiritual sense, as in what the festivals etc mean.

Yeh so, this shady guy said he was going to get (2 hours later forgot about this, lol. )

Yeh that guy obviously some kind of spy! bad one that, lol. How dare he mistaken me for sheep! lmfao.

But yeh, if you go to a circle go to one that isnt full of sheep, is all I can say, if you get me drift, lol. Generally if you dont know what one means by sheep, its because you are one! lol. Yeh so go to those who cater for non sheep, the place I went to was full of novices, I am not special at all but far from amateur!

Yeh I did get some reiki wich laste dlike 10 minutes, maybe 12 on donation basis I gave like 1.25, lol couldnt find more change, actually couldnt find the full 1.75, pulled out 25 p first lol but considering im in more pain now than before I went there mayeb they should of paid me????????

I dont get one thing, spiritual healing? what does that even mean? lol.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:15 am

Eyeopen i'll get back to you.

eyeopen
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:25 pm

I must come off as such a knob, lol. I know I can be at times, lol. But im harmless at heart! Honestly! lol

Yeh what can I say just felt really let down that day, Im not even sure how to compare in person reiki as it was so short!

But I do believe next year I will be offering healing and readings here. Unless im banned, die, or well the plan if I dont succeed is to die anyways, lol. so yeh. Now I loook even worse, but im alot of thing yes suicidal is one, honest and unhealthy is another.

I get the most wonderful readings, but I feel my imagination has swindled, feel bit hopeless at the moment. Neck whiplash still there. Ok nuff said here now, lol. Guess havnt time to go threw all posts so this is my update, lol.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:41 pm

eyeopen wrote:

Just came back from a spiritual church! bunch of jokers, was more a BUSINESS, know one even paid attention to me, there was a medium and she did her work, to a room full of people, she was ok. I had a reading telling me to go there to a local church as nana had message for me wich she didnt wana tel ebay reader? Wich i didnt get today! lol.

I'm sorry it made you feel that way.

But yeh, so blatant made me laugh, business thats it! The owners people who worked there didnt bother talking to me or others, Did YOU try to talk to anyone? I had a shady guy come up to me after racist! who was wondering and asking why an ASIAN was there! lol. That's unacceptable, perhaps you should lodge a complaint, Spiritualism professes to accept ALL

I told him im not like ANYONE else you will ever meet, I judge myself, not fixed to religion, although believe in hinuism, I am slowly gettign into it on a spiritual sense, as in what the festivals etc mean.

Yeh so, this shady guy said he was going to get (2 hours later forgot about this, lol. )

Yeh that guy obviously some kind of spy! bad one that, lol. How dare he mistaken me for sheep! lmfao.

But yeh, if you go to a circle go to one that isnt full of sheep, is all I can say, if you get me drift, lol. Generally if you dont know what one means by sheep, its because you are one! lol. Yeh so go to those who cater for non sheep, the place I went to was full of novices, I am not special at all but far from amateur!

Yeh I did get some reiki wich laste dlike 10 minutes, maybe 12 on donation basis I gave like 1.25, lol couldnt find more change, actually couldnt find the full 1.75, pulled out 25 p first lol but considering im in more pain now than before I went there mayeb they should of paid me????????

I dont get one thing, spiritual healing? what does that even mean? lol.

A little about Spiritual Healing: http://www.spiritualinspiration.org/t536-what-is-spiritual-healing?highlight=spiritual+healing

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:45 pm

eyeopen wrote:I must come off as such a knob, lol. I know I can be at times, lol. But im harmless at heart! Honestly! lol

Yeh what can I say just felt really let down that day, Im not even sure how to compare in person reiki as it was so short!

But I do believe next year I will be offering healing and readings here. Unless im banned, die, or well the plan if I dont succeed is to die anyways, lol. so yeh. Now I loook even worse, but im alot of thing yes suicidal is one, honest and unhealthy is another.

I get the most wonderful readings, but I feel my imagination has swindled, feel bit hopeless at the moment. Neck whiplash still there. Ok nuff said here now, lol. Guess havnt time to go threw all posts so this is my update, lol.

No you don't, a little lost and confused perhaps, and we know you're harmless just keep talking to us, sorry to heaer your neck is still bad, have you considered asking for absent healing in our healing section? It might just help. :asmile:

Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:03 pm

Lulu wrote:Hi there,

As you know I don't post often on the forum. But I have some questions concerning mediumship development.

If you want to develop mediumship, do you have to attend a circle or is it possible to do it yourself? For example, using meditation.

I would have to say its at times a very individual thing on that path of how much one opens too. For some a Circle is a good thing as it makes them feel not so alone on that path but too if one is not as developed it can make one feel the opposite. Like one will never get there. For me I came in with all I am seemingly in place. When I help one's develope I guide them to take it slow, as not all parts of what a medium does has the possitives to it. Never meaning to introduce fears but one has to be ready for all that comes with being so open to contacts. Take it slow find what feels right to one. By 'feels right' i litterally mean a physical feeling ususally in the gutt that says this is ok.

Meditations while for me are an open door for spirits to say ok finally she is alone and quitet not its my turn to talk, I do not do well with them. If I do disconnet I get lost in the meditation. Are they a tool for opening to spirit more I feel they are good for getting one's brain to quitet and step out of the picture so that imaginations and want does not enter the messages one gets.

Much is trust in yourself and trust in the information ye are getting being pure do not ever try to force the messages they simply flow in when they are pure. They often come in with little bits here and there and if one puts the puzzle together there is then a full picture. Here is where a journal comes in handy.

What do they actually teach during a circle?

This depends on whom is leading the circle many times I have attended one's to find that feeling of "self promotions" for the one doing it. What should be taught is how to trust in one's intuitions and to trust in the information coming to one being from an outside source. Self confidence and reassurances that we all open at our own levels and that we are all equal just that some do not fully open that door.

A good cirlce includes everyone and keeps everyone grounded and on the same page of what one is there to obtain. That is always what fits to the individual in that sitting.

I'm still having experiences/spirit visits and would like to find out more about what I can do to develop.

Journal notes. Look for patterns but do not force the writting. Become the tool for the words to flow in. First and formost be grouned and protected. If one uses a meditaiton to connect make sure that the intentions are set. At the end of any contact cut the ties. This is an important part I so feel. I will say this is my space and that is your space we are one but we are separate.

Spiritual Churches at times are a good outlet. Where one can meet with like minded individuals. Though the best tool I have found is simply self confidence that one can do it and that if one gets a message wrong so be it as it might well have been another spirit that needed some assistance.

Lynn
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:11 pm

Violet wrote:
    eyeopen wrote:I must come off as such a knob, lol. I know I can be at times, lol. But im harmless at heart! Honestly! lol

No you don't, a little lost and confused perhaps, and we know you're harmless just keep talking to us, sorry to heaer your neck is still bad, have you considered asking for absent healing in our healing section? It might just help. Circles 28115

Thanks and ill read it see how it goes. Yeh I know you guys probably know im harmless, but I doubt you all dont think me as a Knob! lol.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:15 am