Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

A Voice,an Address and then a Dream.

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

A Voice,an Address and then a Dream. Empty A Voice,an Address and then a Dream.

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:48 pm

Sleeping the other morning I was woken up by a voice giving me a strange address then fell asleep and dreamed this:-

Basically what I can remember of the dream is happy people running around trying to a book a flight.

The flight was going to some affair,not sure where abouts or where the flight was going. I gathered there was worry whether some of the people were going to be able to get a booking so in the dream I was advising them to hurry up and book. The dream itself was of a nature of happiness and joy at the destination.

The address I was given was this:-

1226 High Rising Flats

On looking at the address again,does it strike anyone as unusual?

Joanie
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

A Voice,an Address and then a Dream. Empty Re: A Voice,an Address and then a Dream.

Post  Violet Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:09 pm

Hey Joanie well done for getting an address some mediums never get such detail :bfs:

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    feather
    feather

Female
    Number of posts : 1166
    Registration date : 2010-07-07

A Voice,an Address and then a Dream. Empty Re: A Voice,an Address and then a Dream.

Post  feather Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:56 am

Hi Joanie, The name High Rising Flats....has meaning I'm sure.... just thinking about 'flats' not as appartments but as meaning 'flat' - no contours. Could be something about someone starting to 'fly' and feel elevated and happy when they have previously felt flat. The 1226 ...I don't know....a date? or an elevation measurement? or a spiritual number meaning.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:02 pm

I've racked my brains over this dream and voice.

Especially the address. Have now come to the assumption it may be Australia.

I did take the 'rising' bit as you said,Feather.

That connects also with the plane,I feel.

Rising upwards to what? Spirituality?

Something happen in the world?

Hoping time will tell....A Voice,an Address and then a Dream. 28115

Joanie

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:59 pm