Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

I'm looking for a church

smolarekuk
    Just joined

Male
    Number of posts : 3
    Job/hobbies : London cabby, spirtulisim
    Registration date : 2012-09-24

I'm looking for a church Empty I'm looking for a church

Post  smolarekuk Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:58 pm

Hi everyone, this is my first post. Like many of like minded people here i need to find some spiritual calm amongst this sometimes mad cruel world. I'm a happily married self employed father of two but, somethings missing. I have never felt attached to any main stream religion for peace, but after my mothers death nine years ago felt pointed towards spiritualisim. I have read many beautiful books on the subject and now would like to find a recomended church to attend. I feel for an unknown reason drawn towards the Croydon area of south London and if anyone could recomend a church to me i would be very grateful. Bless you all Paul
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

I'm looking for a church Empty Re: I'm looking for a church

Post  mac Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:56 pm

smolarekuk wrote:Hi everyone, this is my first post. Like many of like minded people here i need to find some spiritual calm amongst this sometimes mad cruel world. I'm a happily married self employed father of two but, somethings missing. I have never felt attached to any main stream religion for peace, but after my mothers death nine years ago felt pointed towards spiritualisim. I have read many beautiful books on the subject and now would like to find a recomended church to attend. I feel for an unknown reason drawn towards the Croydon area of south London and if anyone could recomend a church to me i would be very grateful. Bless you all Paul

Hello Paul

I'm a 30 year Spiritualist. Try http://www.thespiritualist.org/ for churches where you've mentioned or you can search for others in any other locality.
    smolarekuk
    Just joined

Male
    Number of posts : 3
    Job/hobbies : London cabby, spirtulisim
    Registration date : 2012-09-24

Post  smolarekuk Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:09 am

Hi Mac. thanks for the reply. your've been a great help, bless you. Paul
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Post  mac Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:55 am

smolarekuk wrote:Hi Mac. thanks for the reply. your've been a great help, bless you. Paul

I'm pleased to learn the link has been helpful. You may want to try http://www.snu.org.uk/ for a bit of background and general information about the movement.

Please remember, though, that the church isn't Spiritualism itself although churches and centres can be of great help to learn about its philosophy, get a feel for evidential mediumship and to meet others of a similar persuasion.

good luck!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:23 pm