Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

5am wake up, sign?

Squina
    Squina
    Just joined

Female
    Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2012-11-15

5am wake up, sign? Empty 5am wake up, sign?

Post  Squina Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:41 pm

I wasn´t sure where to post this, but since it is related to sleeping, I thought this would be the appropriate spot.

Was hoping someone could shed a little light on this reoccurring happening. For the past 1.5-2 weeks I have been waking up at 5am on the dot. When it first started to happen I thought nothing of it, but now it´s been occurring very frequently. It usually takes me a few minutes to get back to sleep. Is it a sign or is it because after a few days of this happening my body is just used to waking up at 5am?

Any light would be appreciated :)

xo
    shortangel

Female
    Number of posts : 97
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2012-11-14

5am wake up, sign? Empty Re: 5am wake up, sign?

Post  shortangel Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:17 pm

Not sure of an answer, but I have been waking at 4am, most times I see 5am then go back to sleep.

All very strange.

June
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:36 pm

Hi Squina, it could simply be your body is used to it or perhaps something like a car down the road is starting up just before you wake up fully, so it kind of wakes you but it is gone before you're fully awake, that ruled out watch for anything significant occurring around that time, but also cast your mind back did someone pass around that time? If so have they (or you) got an anniversary or birthday coming up?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Squina
    Squina
    Just joined

Female
    Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2012-11-15

Post  Squina Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:44 pm

My dog of 18 years passed 2 weeks ago, we are not sure what time she passed since it was during the night.

I don´t think it is outside noise, we live in a condo and our bedroom balcony faces a courtyard. It could be my body being used to this all of a sudden 5am wake up, but my feeling is it´s something more??

My birthday is coming up in a week and a bit....

Hmm, all very interesting. Let´s see what happens tonight!!

Thank you for your replies xo
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:47 pm

You're welcome let us know if you work it out, i'm sorry to hear about your dog by the way it's always hard losing a pet, what a great age she reached.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:44 pm