Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Could this be a sign from an angel?

violet123
    violet123

Female
    Number of posts : 19
    Registration date : 2013-07-28

Could this be a sign from an angel?  Empty Could this be a sign from an angel?

Post  violet123 Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:08 pm

This happened to me 10 years ago and i still think about it today.I was sitting in the living room all by myself watching a movie,then i needed to go to the bathroom
    so i put the movie on paused

When i looked at the tv screen it became all snowy and then the grey dots made a picture of a cherub and it is the same
    picture as the cherub from a famous painter raphael.I was shocked when this happened since how can the grey snowy dots
    in the television make a perfect picture like this and from a known painter? I keep wondering to myself if this was a sign or
    something.

I was watching the movie willow and there is no angels in that movie so what could this be?
    partofme
    partofme

Female
    Number of posts : 820
    Job/hobbies : spiritual growth, repurposer, gardening...anything creative.
    Registration date : 2013-05-29

Could this be a sign from an angel?  Empty Re: Could this be a sign from an angel?

Post  partofme Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:27 pm

Did you know that was just a piece of that painting by him. I had no clue.

Here's the complete image.  Maybe this can give you more of a reasoning.

http://www.abcgallery.com/R/raphael/raphael44.html
    violet123
    violet123

Female
    Number of posts : 19
    Registration date : 2013-07-28

Could this be a sign from an angel?  Empty Re: Could this be a sign from an angel?

Post  violet123 Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:44 pm

i didn't know this was the real picture:) what i saw was the angel to the left at the bottom of the image :angel:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 4:20 am