Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

My Power Animal

millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

My Power Animal Empty My Power Animal

Post  millergrls Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:19 pm

This morning while I was meditating I asked for more messages from my spirit guides, my power animals and those spirits that have loved me and I have loved. For one of the first times I actually saw some things. The first thing I saw was the side of a black panthers face opening his eye. Was this my power animal, a message from my spirit guide or both? I feel both. Any great insight out there?
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

My Power Animal Empty Re: My Power Animal

Post  millergrls Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:44 am

I looked up the black panther. I am thinking that it was my spirit guide/power animal. When I was meditating I asked for any other spiriht guides that I have to reveal themselves and to send me any messages. The first thing I saw was a black panther. All I saw was the right side of his head and watched him open his eye at me. So I looked it up, wondering what the meaning of the animal and what message he may be trying to send me. I learned that the black panthers wisdom includes astral travel, a guardian of energy, a symbol of femininity, provides an understanding of death, reclaiming ones power, the ability to know and understand death and rebirth. Their power is the lunar moon and is power without the solar influence.

Those with this power animal could have clairvoyance.

The ability to hear communication from spirits in other dimensions.

they must trust their thoughts and inner voices and visions for they are based on reality.

A person my have great magic and power which will increasingly be used and experienced.

A person may hold the secerets of the world that are unseen and are associated with lunar energies.

Those with htis power animal may have great mysticism associated with them, and represent life and power of the night.

The power of the panther can show us how to welcome the darkness and rouse the light within.

Those with this animal contain nowledge of a galactic origin and have a responsibility to look after this knowledge. Caution must be used when sharing it with others.

When the person is ready, the power animal will appear so that he may teach and guide.

Panthers possess acute sensitivity and can pick up subtle vibrations. This is symbolic, for those who have these guides, need to pay attention to their feelings and honor the messages those feelings transmit.

Touch is significant. It is an important path to explore to awaken onese concealed gifts.

The pantheer is also linked to sexuality and my be sending a message to release past sexual issues and embrace your sexuality fully.

I think that my message were to resolve my sexual issues and let go of bad past sexual experiences so that I can embrace my sexuality.

I also need to study more into my spiritual self, and know that I have a lot of power and need to be intuned to it and trust myself. I also need to be careful and more aware of what I am capable of so that I may grow correctly. The picking up on strong vibrations may be why when ever I meditate or set an intention or a protection, or am just sitting around researching i feel a huge buzzing vebration all over but mostly between my ears neck and hands. One time I was reading about the chakra about the ears and my ears started to hum and vibrate, I think about me feet they start to vibrate, my hands, my throat ect. Any thoughts on any of this?
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:11 pm

Hello

I looked up Panther from the animal familiar view...

LEOPARD OR PANTHER

* Swiftness, cunning , strength, perseverance , boldness, beauty.

* Gaining confidence for Astral Travel and the Otherworld journeys

In reading one of ye's other posts I would saw this animal fits well.

Lynn
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:38 pm

Thank you Lynn.My Power Animal 21581

Sponsored content