Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

What is a Soul Match or Mirror Soul ?

Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

What is a Soul Match or Mirror Soul ?  Empty What is a Soul Match or Mirror Soul ?

Post  Lynn Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:25 am

What is a Soul Match or Mirror Soul ?

Now thoughts right off with this will go to Twin Flames or even Soul Mates BUT what I mean here is a connection that is neither of these. What I talk about here is that person that is the direct OPPOSITE image of ye. It is like standing at the mirror and seeing self. Now I do not mean in image or any kind of physical resemblances I mean purely on the energy level. We do share in similar pain issues on opposite sides of the body. That might just be coincidence.

From the day we first chatted there was a connection but never was it one of the LOVe or emotional connection. It was one of we know who each other is we feel good chatting away. What I do know is that we do share in a past life connection for some odd reason out of now where came the name of a place (as it turns out a town just down the road from where he lives). I got the image of a house that is there and we were Spinster Sisters. There is a level of connection but where we go is deeper still.

We have connected in energy to each other via opening to the Chakra’s and without touching at all in any physical way open to each other’s energy flows. In doing this the feeling is that of peace and contentment and too healings. I have been able to have pains with him removed or settled and in return the pains in me have been settled. The energy that passes is a “buzz” a full body vibration really. Where it feels like two are one in a moment in time. Without any physical touching without any emotional touching.

I was in a deep meditation last night. I felt what I thought was “pain” from him from his heart. In that feeling I re lived in some of the pains and issues in one’s life path he has had. I felt like it was a clearing of sorts. At the same time he was having a dream of similar clearings of a path. While I had the events he more had the journey. The times lined up exactly with when I was in meditation to when he woke up feeling not settled. I was feeling what he was going through in a dream. I was in meditation crying me eyes out….and he woke upset from a dream. He had his mate settle his heart Chakra I had the one leading the meditation settle me.

I was deep in meditation so deep that the rest of the group had come out when they heard it was time to do so. I did not I stayed in the deep place. The one leading it came and touched me feet first the left then the right ( I felt this NOT) then she touched me shoulders first the left then the right ( again I felt this NOT). What she was doing is what she does very well is “READING” with vibration feeling what I was getting so that when I came out I would have FULL RECALL. In seeing that I was crying the worry is that the Brain will shut down the memories of that pain. She was able to hold that there for me.

I came from the meditation in hearing a full discussion of experiences being shared. I came from the meditation shocked I had been crying a river in front of everyone. Too this is a group I so trust in fully. I slowly came back into the presence in the room and into me. Then I was asked to share in what and where I was. I shared in that (will let the one that I know fill in the blanks if he so chooses) I was at a childhood event that was horrid, I felt that event full on. At the same time he was having a path clearing dream.

Later we were to pick crystal cards. ( cards with a water crystal image on them) and tell right off what we felt was there. Well I instantly started to giggle at mine. Everyone was like OK Lynn goes first. What I had was a reddish pink crystal image and it so looked to me like a woman’s personal part….in flush. So I said that. I have no issues around sex or sexuality and that is what I say. On the card’s back was the word “thank you” and “ power” . So the one leading the group said that it was obvious that I was very comfortable being a woman and that I had good power over that femininity.

We were to take another card and I did this time what I saw again went to sexuality I saw and egg and sperm all around it. Too when other’s looked at it they too could see how I might well get that image. So I started to think that maybe someone I know is pregnant. On that card was the work “reverence” and “ peace”.

I was telling this one of the nights events and he was like OMG that is so very strange. He did wake unsettled from a dream. SO I was feeling his emotions. BUT the rest the cards too had a meaning. As we work so on respects for each other the rest of his journey was blocked from me feeling. (thankfully) . The image of the woman was his mate as they were making LOVe. The other card well the image is self explanatory. I was like OMG that is so surreal.

When we were talking today the rest of the meditation flowed into me. There is an event with a cliff that came rushing back to me. The dots now line up to that one. We were able to piece it all together today. It seems that and it so feels right that as I had read a photo that had death in it we are right. There was a death at this cliff a sad misstep and fall. What too happened is that his mate followed him in remorse. ( the blanks here out of respect will leave).

To find understandings in why at times one does not feel settled in this life is amazing. I am told that it is very rare and special to find that MIRROR MATCH but that its for a reason. I am told that as this is me last LIFE in the body ( I am told I am to go to Guide next) that this one that is a match to me will in their time of death join to me and WE will become ONE SOUL. I am told this happens to all but it takes many lifetimes to get there.

I feel so very blessed to have found this person in me life. We have never been nor would we ever be mates. Our energies would soon suffocate that other.

Lynn
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

What is a Soul Match or Mirror Soul ?  Empty Re: What is a Soul Match or Mirror Soul ?

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:16 pm

I got a glimpse of this topic yesterday and thought I must read that tomorrow (today) and couldn't find it this morning....till now.

Reading through what you put,I get the impression there is a deeper connection there between balance mates than soul mates or any other kind connected.

Thus is strange to me because I feel I know someone who I connect with in the same manner.

We seem to think alike,we turnup at the same time,at the same places,time and time again. Too much to be a coincidence.

I KNOW we are going to meet up before we meet. I know we think the same,we are kind in the same manner but can be nasty in the same manner. Sarcasm seems to rule our lives,not nice but in our nature.

What kind of mate would you put that down to,Lynn?

What is a Soul Match or Mirror Soul ?  160943

Joanie
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

What is a Soul Match or Mirror Soul ?  Empty Re: What is a Soul Match or Mirror Soul ?

Post  Lynn Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:23 pm

Hello

It is said that we meet and re meet those from our Soul Family over and over again. Not all those meetings are of the postive nature and at times we have even done the other harm. I have to think its lessons or unfinished business maybe. It maybe that there is a lesson there to be learned that one is not seeing. Something from where and when one meets but one is not looking deeper into where one is. It can be at times something we have a regret on but we have burried it deep in us but it still surfaces on the subconsious levels.

When one meets a Mirror Soul its like one is looking at the self in the mirror but the like a mirror the reflection is in reverse. So many times we do not match in personality that person. We are drawn to some energy in them but not them as a person we would seek as a mate or even a close friend.

I did not start out with this person thinking on any level I would be going to England to tour around with him, that we would find that bond in friendship but we do share two past lives we can verify. Though those lives were not maybe the best. We met before we met if that will make sense. Him at the cliff edge that he was at before in a past life with me, but this time not to accedently fall to his death but to jump to his death. To hear a voice call out "go home there is help there" and he did. That was me it seems calling out, I took me life in that past life thinking that me dear mate had took his life one night. He fell I jumped. Roles reversed in this life.

What has happened is that he has found his footings in life, and that he has found what he wants from life. We are connected but not connected.

The karma around out deaths has been cleared we went to that place where we both lost our lives, but it seems there is more to the path yet to be opened too. What I have found is that partner that match to me to keep me safe and grounded so that I can venture out more and do the Spirit Work, and step more to that centre stage. Now will I that time will only show. I do now though have that grounding foundations of energy I so sought out.

Lynn
    Arbel
    Arbel

Number of posts : 261
    Registration date : 2012-10-30

Post  Arbel Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:43 pm

Soul mates; twin flames do not come into the equation of a mirror soul especially where two are one is concerned; two are one is the joining of two half souls into one. A mirror soul is about those who were given life by God in the beginning of life as spiritual twin’s male/female. It is the merging of the two half souls into one complete soul where we are neither male or female and that merging together is the image of God in whose likeness we are made in. Yes Lynn the merging of spirit can only take place in spirit and yes what you have found confirms this is your last time on this earth. It is correct that mirror souls never meet on this earth unless it is for a special reason and in this time period there is a special reason. It has been brought to my attention that one set of mirror twins will actually merge together on this earth and brought to the attention of all as they bring the truth of God with them

Arbel
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:01 pm

I like both your replies to my question.

They both make a lot of sense.

It is a feeling that however we try to separate,live our own lives,something stops that motion.

I run,hide and he follows me.

I am hoping before this life ends that we will come to some sort of agreement. I certainly do not want this aminosity between us in the next life.
    stephanie79
    stephanie79

Female
    Number of posts : 295
    Registration date : 2013-04-06

Post  stephanie79 Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:37 pm

I'd be interested in seeing what you think about this -

I met someone online about eight years ago, we have always talked a bit on and off for years and been interested in each others lives. I've never had any bad discussion with him, everything has always been quite pure and supportive.

I randomly text him in April last year and I said that I REALLY liked him and he said he really liked me too. We started speaking more, still only the odd text every 3/4 hours then we started speaking about what we liked, what we have been like etc. we finally met in June and as soon as I saw him I felt comfortable, I felt really happy, we just went for a walk and sat on the beach and it was this insane instant connection. We spoke about all these random things that I've never been able to speak about to anyone else...

We continued to speak online again not too often around 1/2 hours a day, due to his awkward working hours and distance we couldn't see each other again till end of July. On this date we again went for a walk and went to the beach then got a drink, it was even better then the first date and we ended it with a magical kiss. During this date we spoke about marriage and I said that I personally don't see myself ever getting married because I don't see myself as worthy for it/for someone to love me so much - I am 26 and never really had a proper boyfriend due to insercurity issues...Her said 'Not even me?' and I laughed (I believe it was a serious questions...)...This has always been in my mind and I've never brought this up with him unlike other times and things...

We continued to speak online once again and we got into some really deep personal conversations, about spirituality, who we are, why we are here, how to drop the 'ego' etc. during this period he got really bad anxiety and I myself was suffering from some really deep rooted insecurity issues as well as health (I have never eaten properly...) four months passed and we met up again in January it was really strange, it felt kinda sad but really good to see him. We sat on this bench and we didn't speak for a few moments (he told me how beautiful it is to be silent with that person you care about) it felt right to be sitting with him, he felt really beautiful but I felt that I wasn't quite there with him yet...Since then we have shared more personal conversations about our past and how it doesn't matter anyore and how nothing matters anymore except for this pure moment here.

From early one we said that we were twins and young in spirit - things like, I felt really tired and he had a really bad headache then an hour or so later I had a headache and he had just woken up from a nap.

Our Birthday's are in March (I'm a Pisces he's on the cusps of Pisces) he bought me Eckhart Tolle - Power of Now and Ram Dass - Be here now and doodled (he's an artist) this bands logo (we've said there's a couple of songs that are like us) on my package - really sweet and really thoughtful.

We have discussed things like moving out (we both live with our parents) I wanted to go to one location he wanted to go to another and as we've got closer it seemed to me to make sense to move in together?! (we are long distance) we went past a store that had these rugs that we both really like and he showed me a flat that he liked, I felt like he took me that route to show me for a reason? We have also said that we want to be in the countryside but venture out when we want to, to enjoy certain things. We've said about hibernating together for days where we don't do anything but lay in bed and appreciate each other...

In January he said that I completely get it, he loves me more then most people and hopes it will lead to being in love, he said I'm perfect to him, I get the time he needs for his personal things and that he's always been looking for a girl like me.

Things got really good, after our Birthdays, I met his sisters and friends for his Birthday night out and he was completely devoted to me.

I believe he's my twin flame but I also don't want to be barking up the wrong tree?

Past two weeks we have been spending around 5 hours chatting online a couple of hours in the morning efore he goes to work then in the evening when he gets back from work - He split up with me last Sunday as he said he really cares about me but as he's been speaking to me his meditating and his art has suffered - he hasn't completely sorted out his career where I have.

We are still in contact every day just one message for now and I am trying to just be there for him right now but it is hard but I truly believe we are meant to be. He said that I will always have a bit of his heart which is what made me cry because he's not happy right now and that is what is making me sad...

I think I'm going off the point here but if you need anymore information just ask!

Just wondering what you think??
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:42 pm

What can I say? You are perfect for each other. True soul mates.

Don't ever give that away.......

:hugz:

Joanie

stephanie79
    stephanie79

Female

Post  stephanie79 Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:47 pm

Aww, thank you!

I don't really understand the obstacles? It seems so hard to just be together.

He is rubbish at time management and he's rubbish at sorting out plans which I have to be good at because of my job (I work in PR) so I tried to take the lead and it did work but then I backed back down because I thought I was being bossy...

Maybe I've just answered my own question! Haha.

I think at the moment my relationship with my family has never been that great and I feel like I need to work on that and he needs to work on his career then we can see what happens?
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:23 pm

Wise lady. What's the old saying? Can't remember now,something like 'Where angels fear to tread'.

Take it easy..... :hugz:

Joanie
    stephanie79
    stephanie79

Female

Post  stephanie79 Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:39 pm

Thank you, that's sweet.

The only time we've had a 'tiff' is when we were figuring ourselves out - I'm unsure how to be sometimes, I want to give him pure love and support but my ego ways dip back in too...

Like I said I feel a little hurt but that's because he is sad?
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:14 pm

Have you asked him why he is so sad? Is there a block between you both meeting?

Joanie.
    stephanie79
    stephanie79

Female

Post  stephanie79 Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:22 pm

It's really frustrating to want to hug someone and know that you can't, he is quite a softy really as I'm I and cuddles are the best thing ever - we've never really had that chance to embrace each other like that as time hasn't been on our side he works night shifts or awkward hours - 1.30pm - 10pm for example and in his free time he mostly wants to work out, meditate or do his artwork which I fully understand because I do my blog and like doing yoga by myself...It's just how we are...

He's had a bit of a traumatic life, his Dad used to hit him and then his Dad died of cancer, he's cheated on girls, been cheated on, tried to kill himself etc. he is fun and we do have lots of fun and nice times together and for me personally I've always had a bad relationship with my Mum but now I realise it's her issues that has made me think that - all in the mind right?

I think the block is time, I really do - all of my friends have said 'he should make time' but I just think sometimes you are happier doing what you gotta do if you've had pain etc in your life, doesn't mean he doesn't care just a bit of solitude is good for you.
    stephanie79
    stephanie79

Female

Post  stephanie79 Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:49 pm

Also, another thing I'd love to hear your thoughts on

There has been a lot of things that come back to us in conversation. When we have a tiff we say we are sorry, we haven't been our best and that tomorrow is a new day and we never bring up and ego stuff again...

However, for example (I am getting so personal here) I have a bad time when I am on my period I know loads of women do but I literally flip out and go a bit crazy, I believe to of managed to of been okay past couple of months, I use magnesium oil and vitex chaste berry and I've become aware - however, (I do go off point sometimes, sorry) I read something from Osho about periods and about men have periods too...Anyways, so when I had tiffs with this person I had to be completely honest and tell him that it was my period reflecting and that I was going to sort it out (that's when I bought the vitex and magnesium oil) he has just sent a text saying he thinks he was on his period.

I wonder if it's that level of maturity that you were saying in the other post Joanie? I say something one month or one week and then he comes out with it the next week/month...
    stephanie79
    stephanie79

Female

Post  stephanie79 Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:44 pm

Joanie, would love to know your thoughts on my last two posts? x What is a Soul Match or Mirror Soul ?  21581

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:31 am