Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

'Real' crystals

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

crystals - 'Real' crystals Empty 'Real' crystals

Post  Violet Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:14 am

I've read or heard somewhere that some 'crystals' are just coloured agate, isn't agate a crystal, are many of these new crystals just coloured something perhaps even glass in some cases, like everything else I suppose crystals can be 'faked' in some way, what are your thoughts /knowledge on this?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

crystals - 'Real' crystals Empty Re: 'Real' crystals

Post  shayn Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:26 am

it is a fact that there are artificial "crystals" man made,
    is it the same? i mean these crystals can be very beautiful, and they are not all made from coloured agate, some are from other materials.
    are they powerful and filled with energy as the "real" ones? i really don't know.

S
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

Post  millergrls Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:14 pm

I have been thinking about this lately too, and it why from now on, I intend to on buy raw crystals not polished.
    shayn
    shayn

Female

Post  shayn Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:40 pm

why not polished if i may asked?

s
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:39 pm

crystals - 'Real' crystals 348985Sometimes it is hard to tell what your are really getting with polished stones. They all seem to look alike to me. So if I order off the internet, they will be natural or raw. There is a metaphysical store that I trust and I will buy polished stones frome them. But if they are raw then you know pretty much that they are real and not polished glass of some sort. Not sure if polished glass has the energies from earth to suit my purposes. I do love my crstals though, and have begun to build quite a collection.crystals - 'Real' crystals 348985
    shayn
    shayn

Female

Post  shayn Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:49 pm

hi Mill
    as far as i know, and we might not talk about the same thing here, but real polished stones are very very expensive, so the price is normally an indication to what you are buying as polished glass are not that expensive.
    and i agree with you, i don't think polished glass or artificial crystals have the same energy as earth crystals, if any energy at all.
    the dealer i buy my crystals from is honest to tell me what is what. there are some very beautiful artificial stuff, they can be nice to decorate a room with but no use for healing i feel.

personally i find it hard to buy crystals online, but i know it is not allways that easy finding a good place to buy crystals from.

S
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:14 pm

It's not often I answer posts about crystals only because I don't know too much about them. Don't want to show my ignorance up...crystals - 'Real' crystals 809779

But where I live,the estate I live in on was built on a hard core of all kinds of materials.

Like for instance,I sometimes find in my garden,small sorts of 'pebbles' and brightly coloured stones,sometimes opaque and sometimes clear.

Also a great deal of small pieces of pottery come up.

I found a beautiful stone one day of an emerald colour. Rather dull at the moment and no shine or gleam to it.

Not saying they are crystals but certainly different to what we call pebbles.

Just thinking I must borrow my daughter's book of crystals.

Will be back....

Joanie crystals - 'Real' crystals 834839
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:39 pm

Can't wait.....crystals - 'Real' crystals 621623
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:12 pm

I'm running as quick as I can.....crystals - 'Real' crystals 242210
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:04 pm

shayn wrote:hi Mill
    as far as i know, and we might not talk about the same thing here, but real polished stones are very very expensive, so the price is normally an indication to what you are buying as polished glass are not that expensive.
    and i agree with you, i don't think polished glass or artificial crystals have the same energy as earth crystals, if any energy at all.
    the dealer i buy my crystals from is honest to tell me what is what. there are some very beautiful artificial stuff, they can be nice to decorate a room with but no use for healing i feel.

personally i find it hard to buy crystals online, but i know it is not allways that easy finding a good place to buy crystals from.

S

I agree wholly......You have to be very picky. I am ready to go on a vacation to northcarolina and do some digging in the mines.
    shayn
    shayn

Female

Post  shayn Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:58 pm

millergrls wrote:
    shayn wrote:hi Mill

S

I agree wholly......You have to be very picky. I am ready to go on a vacation to northcarolina and do some digging in the mines.

oh, lucky you, i hope to do that one day..

s
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:59 pm

crystals - 'Real' crystals 21581I told my girls that we were going to save up and go. It would be around a sixteen hour drive but it would be so much fun.
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:11 pm

Something interesting happened this morning with one of my crystals. Right when I was done meditating I picked up my rose quartz (I really love my crystalscrystals - 'Real' crystals 809779crystals - 'Real' crystals 160943) Then I decided to pick up the crystal that my daughter had given me that her teacher had given her. I have clensed and energized it but have not programmed it yet. I decided to look up the meaning. This crystal was unbelieveably warm. Warm warm. Not hot like it was going to burn my but very comfortable in my hand. I just had to go look it up.

Citrine: It is a very powerful cleanser and regenerator. It carriesthe power of the sun. It is warming, energizing and highly creative. It never needs clensing (now I know). It absorbs, transumtes, dissipates,and gorundsnegative enrgy and is extremely protective. It energizes life and is an aura protector. It activates the crown chakra and open intuition and aligns sublte bodies with the physical. It is a stone of abundance and attracts wealth, prosperity and sucess. It is a generous stones and encourages you to share what you have. and helps you hold onto your wealth. It imparts joy to all who carry it. It improves motivation and activates creativity.

I type this because this resonates with my meditation. I could not believe how warm and energized it was. I am carrying this crystal with me today. I also want to point how that it is a raw crystal not polished. I think raw crystals have more energy than those that have been polished down. Today is going to be a great day...........

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:25 pm