Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Dream seemed so real!

spiritone*

Number of posts : 63
    Registration date : 2013-07-08

Dream seemed so real! Empty Dream seemed so real!

Post  spiritone* Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:41 am

A brief background first. I have been having many spirits visit during the night and they all are on my husbands side of the bed. They look like family people and they look very caring. I think they see me but I'm not sure but I'm pretty sure if they don't see me they hear me telepathically because they do what I say when I tell them not to wake🇸🇮  him. Little children usually come with them. They usually stay for an hour and leave. The children are always wanting to touch my husband but the father calls them back when they get up to him. I'm thinking it is family my husband didn't know who have passed maybe grandparents or great.

Every night after I say my prayers and protection I ask my guides to help me remember my dreams so I can write them down. Last night I woke at 1:10 AM and they were beside the bed a little girl was running up toward my husband and I put my hand out to stop her then I said telepathically stop and she did. They stayed for about an hour and left. 

After I want back to sleep I had this dream:

My husband and I were in the livingroom and I saw spirits out on our lanai. I got upset and went outside to see why they were there I wanted an answer to why they keep coming to my husbands side when he is sleeping. They were all dressed in white clothing and when I opened the door they all went away except two men spirits. One I can't remember what he looks like but the other had dark hair and was kind of tall and had on either grey or blue pants and shirt. I asked him why the others kept coming and he said for him and pointed to my husband in the LR. I asked why was something wrong with him, and he said no his granddaughter. I then said why, he said because she broke her leg and I said we don't know anything about this and he then said well you will soon. I asked if they were here to pray for her and he said yes. I asked if he was the person who transported them to this side and he said yes he was. The other person didn't say anything just stood there and he was dressed like this one. That is all I can remember but it has me very concerned, we have 3 granddaughters. 
    I know this was a dream because I know my husband was not in the LR with me at the time, but when I woke up I really felt like it happened, it was so likelike. 
    Would love to hear someones ideas! :si:
    shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Dream seemed so real! Empty Re: Dream seemed so real!

Post  shayn Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:03 am

not sure here love, but i feel it is a clear message, but only you can tell if it is a real message of a granddaughter breaking her leg or is it a symbolic one, this way or that way, it seems one granddaughter is in need for some help and support. maybe she needs a closer relationship with her grandfather? 

sorry i can't be of more help.  
    but from reading your post it feels to me that it is more of a connection with spirits then an actual dream - not sure how to explain it in better words.

hope it helps and i guess others will come with deeper insights

shayn
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:12 am

Hi Spiritone*,
    Good to see you on here!.
    A lovely surprise.    

Your dream I would say is of the Lucid dream kind.

Always remembered and what you dream is happening.   

Will come back later and answer this topic again.

Joan :hugz:
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:17 am

I remember you saying a while back that your husband often had many spirit visitors.   

They were all dressed in white clothing 

Just caught that bit of your dream.     Suggestive of Angels?

Sounds like spirit are taking good care of him.

Also guides?    
    The main point to me,was they are keeping a careful eye on him......

Write it all down,spiritone*,keep a record and add to it.
    The full picture will come to you eventually....:asmile: 

Joan xx
    spiritone*

Number of posts : 63
    Registration date : 2013-07-08

Post  spiritone* Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:27 pm

Joan,
     Thank you, I do watch him closely!  I know his visitors are only here for his good, so do you think he would feel them or wake him if I let them touch him?  He seems to think he wouldn't feel them. Maybe I should let them and see what happens. It's strange but he was having a little bit of dizzy feeling this week and we checked his blood pressure and it was low. He does have hypoglycemia and has been slipping a little with eating every 3 hours so I think that was it. It seems better today. I wonder if that is why they would be praying for him.

Shayn, you hit it on the head about my granddaughter she is going through the teenage years and doesn't have a good father image and does depend on my husband and he has always been there for her with good advice. I will tell Ken(husband) to pay more attention maybe that will help. She is a bright and pretty girl but doesn't have a good self image. We always encourage her to think better of herself and keep hoping it will sink in. We have 2 other granddaughters they are 11 and 3 and seem to be well adjusted so far.:wink: 

I will keep both of your advice in mind,:thanku:
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:48 pm

A thought just struck me.    I wonder if they were offering healing to Ken by wanting a 'hands on' healing but then again,spirit should have no need to lay hands on,should they?

Life is hard sometimes for us here on earth.   I miss my Ken so much.

His company,his love and his friendship.
    So I know how you feel,Katt.

:love: 

Joan x

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 4:21 pm