Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Violet
x~Lexie~x
6 posters

Could my fears and interests be due to a past life?

x~Lexie~x
    x~Lexie~x

Female
    Number of posts : 13
    Job/hobbies : SAHM
    Registration date : 2013-02-06

Could my fears and interests be due to a past life? Empty Could my fears and interests be due to a past life?

Post  x~Lexie~x Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:59 pm

I'm all new to this so forgive me if i don't make much sense.
    I was just wondering whether or not the fears i have in this lifetime could be due to the experiences of a past life?
    I'm terrified of ships, i can look at them, watch them from the shore without a problem but the thought of ever boarding one sends shivers up my spine and i have fears of it sinking, needless to say i've never been on one in this lifetime.
    Also i'm very fascinated with the USA, particularly New York, though i would like to visit the whole of the country.
    I know the American National Anthem, i know the Pledge of Allegiance but i was born and raised in Sheffield UK and have never set foot in the USA!

Could this mean something?
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Could my fears and interests be due to a past life? Empty Re: Could my fears and interests be due to a past life?

Post  Violet Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:16 pm

I can't help with this, as i'm not totally convinced about past lives, but it is strange how often you hear of people feeling 'drawn' to certain countries or cultures, there miust be more to it than an interest as I know some who have not settled until they've been.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    psychic999
    Just joined

Number of posts : 5
    Registration date : 2014-01-28

Could my fears and interests be due to a past life? Empty Re: Could my fears and interests be due to a past life?

Post  psychic999 Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:19 am

Hi there

Yes, I definitely believe that the things we were interested in (at least the ones we are most passionate about) are due to past lives - that includes countries we are drawn to for no logical reason. I have had this experience many times and felt quite at home in a country I had never visited (not in this life anyway). And how I felt extremely sad when I left the USA (West coast) last time I went; then I had recollections of a past life there. It was not a dream. It felt like I was really there - could smell the trees, etc. Felt my feet on the sidewalk etc. Apparently it was a very good life - that explains why I was so sad when I left - not just the holiday ending kind of sad -but quite distressed. Weird at the time, but I have reason to believe in reincarnation. The only problem is it is hard to prove!
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Number of posts : 1380
    Registration date : 2012-04-03

Post  eyeopen Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:13 am

Maybe you sailed on the Titanic once? lol

Another conspiracy, lol.
    mayflow
    mayflow

Number of posts : 894
    Job/hobbies : Electronics, RF energy, test equipment
    Registration date : 2013-12-03

Post  mayflow Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:02 pm

x~Lexie~x wrote:I'm all new to this so forgive me if i don't make much sense.
    I was just wondering whether or not the fears i have in this lifetime could be due to the experiences of a past life?
    I'm terrified of ships, i can look at them, watch them from the shore without a problem but the thought of ever boarding one sends shivers up my spine and i have fears of it sinking, needless to say i've never been on one in this lifetime.
    Also i'm very fascinated with the USA, particularly New York, though i would like to visit the whole of the country.
    I know the American National Anthem, i know the Pledge of Allegiance but i was born and raised in Sheffield UK and have never set foot in the USA!

Could this mean something?

It's possible. Could also be from very early things you heard or saw in life. In a way all of our past IS a past life, and tomorrow today will be the past.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:47 pm

Get yourself a small notebook and jot every memory down you can remember.
    Sometimes jogging the brain may bring more memories.

Titanic?    Sounds to me you may have past lives relating to a boat which may have sank...let the memories come slowly....were you a migrant at one time to the USA?

Keep going and if you can afford it enlist the help of someone who can take you back in time.....

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:59 am