Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

The girl in my house........

millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

The girl in my house........ Empty The girl in my house........

Post  millergrls Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:50 am

Ok so....I posted in a previous post about my house literally waking me up. What got me out of bed was me thinking maybe i am suppose to be up and then a bad looking face appeared. At first I thought it was a male face but now I realize it was the girl spirit that resides in my home. For some reason she wanted me awake. So now I found myself staring in my daughters room where the spirit of the girl resides. I stared for a long time before I realized that I was staring. Then I saw her, she walked across my daughters door, then a mist form of her walked out of the room a little bit then back into the room then I sat there and watched mist flow out of the room on the floor and hover there for a few seconds. I set my protection over myself and home for good measure This is when i realized that I had been staring and bagan to blink and come back from where ever i had been. I got up to get a cup of coffee.
    This is where it gets strange for me and i am looking for a mediums input. When I walked past the room to get my coffee I looked into the room. All of a sudden I felt a ball of numbness in me left heel. Wasn't painful or uncomfortable but somehow I new that it wasn't my sensations. Then the numb feeling went up my leg. I centered myself, relaxed and closed my eyes, took a deep breath, and my head began to tingle. All of sudden I bagan to feel dizzy and naucous. Then I felt this huge sadness, I almost began to cry. I know this was her. I was told that a woman had had cancer and had slept in this room but I am not sure if it is the girl. I am wondering if any medium could tell me what this may symbolize. I know when a medium connects with spirit many times they do it through sensation and symbolism. (heart attack: chest pains, hard time breathing:lung problems ect.). I want to connect with her, I don't feel an evil entity, I just think she went through something bad, but I will admit that I am aftraid of finding out what it is. She really doesn't "haunt" this house or me for that matter she is just here and I feel as if she is trying to tell me something. Help please. i am smart enough to know when I am out of my leage.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

The girl in my house........ Empty Re: The girl in my house........

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:01 pm

Basically,the girl was telling you that she passed with cancer of some sort pertaining to her leg.
    Or was she passing a message to you from spirit letting you know that someone (the lady you mentioned) had died with cancer of the leg.

Very mysterious hope someone can help you better than I can.

Joanie
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:01 pm

Thank you Joanie. Yeah it didn't hurt but I just felt great sadness. I am not sure what steps to take to help her.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:13 pm

Ask her,Mary for more information,see if she will try and give you a little more.
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:41 am

I know that I need to. Not sure why I am holding back. Wondering if I am ready for that next level or not I suppose. I know that I have nothing to fear. The more time I waste the more she suffers I think. It is kind of selfish.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:01 pm

Take your time,Mary if you feel you are not ready deal with this spirit.
    Try a little at a time.

Joanie
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:13 pm

Joanie wrote:Take your time,Mary if you feel you are not ready deal with this spirit.
    Try a little at a time.

Joanie
    That is good advice Joanie. I am going to try and take it one step at a time. As I get stonger and more confident I will get deeper with her. I have a feeling though that she is becoming impatient.
    becklyn37
    becklyn37

Female
    Number of posts : 76
    Job/hobbies : Nurse/Mom
    Registration date : 2013-08-15

Post  becklyn37 Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:01 am

Don't be so hard on yourself about however long it takes you to feel comfortable trying to communicate with her.  From everything I have read, time is irrelevant to the spirit world.  Make sure you have your protection in place and ask her to go to the light.  If you aren't comfortable doing this, try to find someone experienced in spirit rescue.  This can often be done without the rescue worker actually coming to your house, if distance is an issue.  Hope this helps.

:angelx:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:55 am