Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

now i fully understand :)

SparK
    SparK

Male
    Number of posts : 113
    Job/hobbies : -----------
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

now i fully understand :) Empty now i fully understand :)

Post  SparK Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:46 pm

now i understand.. they thought me, its not how good you are on using your thing.. cause the thing that fuels it.. is your own personality, how can you smile with happiness even in the middle of problems, in the middle of suffering, even at this state you still have the guts to say "il treasure this moment in my life cause iv been givin the chance to see the world and its part of it and its not acutally a problem, but also a sort of happiness that you encounter that many didnt have the chance to experience it or to feel it", i mean happiness is not optional, its a choice.. your abilities thingy was just secondary, what matters most? is on seeing the world on diffirnt view which is more unique than normal than other people do.. what we do that makes diffrnce.. go with the flow.. or how to go with the unpredictable world and how to understand the un-understandable world? they used to say its like the ocean, so very deep.. on the first place anyway all of us are swimming on that ocean but only few choose to dive in, in the deepest of this ocean to find the answer, the truth, who they are? for what purpose? and what are we here for? which is all of us craving for it.. "THE TRUTH" but before you explore the TRUTH FIND FIRST THE HAPPINESS WITHIN YOU.. so you will not be blinded by the TRUTH ITSELF

My answer on my grandpa's message "LAS VERITAS UNUM" THE TRUTH OUT OF MANY, MANY OUT OF ONE

shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

now i fully understand :) Empty Re: now i fully understand :)

Post  shayn Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:49 pm

there is a lot of sense in what you say spark. happiness is something within yourself and has nothing to do with what is going on around you. i believe happiness is not smiling all over, laughing and dancing, but as you said, have a unique view of the world, see the beauty around you, i believe happiness is a state of mind or a state of your soul, and it is a very strong power.
    i don't know about the truth, i don't believe much in THE Truth, i don't think we here can really grasp this Truth and the bits and pieces we do get from time to time we mistakenly take as The Truth.

i'm happy your found your meaning, i believe this is the most important thing, and i thank you for reminding me about the happiness thing, i kind of lost myself inside a dark cloud.

bless your soul

s
    SparK
    SparK

Male

Post  SparK Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:40 pm

yeah.. what my grandpa meant about that happiness is.. if someone achieve that state of happines.. have a GREAT CONCENTRATION, FOCUS.. i think that the secret behind meditation :)
    shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  shayn Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:46 pm

i guess you are right

s
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

Post  millergrls Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:12 pm

This is nice Spark. Light and love before all else.......Then it all falls in place.
    SparK
    SparK

Male

Post  SparK Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:20 pm

millergrls wrote:This is nice Spark. Light and love before all else.......Then it all falls in place.

:astar: :astar: :astar:
    SparK
    SparK

Male

Post  SparK Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:22 pm

yeah.. i already know when my abilities manifest the most, in what time, in what situation.. XD not doing too much practice what so ever.. just observing.. observe the beauty surrounds us.. go with the flow. and yeah go with the flow is very complicated and very difficult to explain.. indeed.. its like the ocean, it is sooooooooooooo very deeeeeeeeeeeep.. :) its like finding something that is not really hidden.. its just in front of us waiting to be notice :)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 9:55 am